How does it feel knowing i could crush your head like a grape?

how does it feel knowing i could crush your head like a grape?

What the fuck am i looking at

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

this, either he doesn't train his legs ever, or his entire lower abdomen is swollen

In your dreams fag boy. Even with three heart attacks, I would still kick the living shit out of you

why are you shaped like a crescent moon?

hahahahahahahaha

His fat is so fat it started to fall

hahahahahahahahaha

why do you still live with your mom?

I don’t think someone as pregnant as you should be fighting anyone.

thats all natty muscle my dude

The newfags in this thread

nah thats a tumor or something

its naht a toomah

nice hernia, homie

Look like a little wussy faggot to me.

I didn't give you permission to reply to me. Listen, it was entertaining at first. Hell, it was actually funny. But now I'm getting the feeling that you actually think that you're on my level. From the day was born, I was destined for success. I was brought into this world by a software engineer and and a prominent actuary, both of Norwegian descent. From the moment that the fucking curtains were raised, l was set to dominate the STEM fields. And because had guardians that actually cared about me, I flourished. Pretty soon, I was placed into a special school of correspondence, specifically I.M Gelfand's school for gifted children in New England. I not only reached my parents' expectations, but I passed them with flying colors. I had raw talent. was fucking better. I was surrounded by 6th graders, many from Hong Kong, whom were smarter than half the posters in this thread. And now, where am l? In MIT, getting my double BS in Electrical Engineering and Physics, with a Stanford-Binet tested IQ of 147 at age 17. Get this through your head: I am worth more than your entire goddamn family. I'm smarter than you, better looking than you, taller than you, wealthier than you, and more employable than you. While you type out another comment, I'll be simultaneously working with the brightest minds in the warld and fornicating with my beautiful girlfriend. It gets on my nerves when people pretend to be better than me. Know your place. Never, ever reply to my posts, again.

Why is there a stick in the pussy and why is the sack so long?!

Tl;Dr blah blah. You're still a wussy faggot.

I replied. What now, bitch?

Pregnant women have been known for surprising feats of strength.
By the way, when are you due?

Oh so that's funny to you? Is that it you fucking pathetic faggot? Let me just tell you this: you're nothing. You're fucking nothing.

I can bench press 290 and run 6 miles in less than 36 minutes. I train tapout and could knock you out with one punch. I know you think you're some internet tough guy sitting back there like a pussy faced bitch, but if we ever cross paths I will fucking crush you.

I will hit you so hard, your ancestors will feel pain. If you bring 5 of your friends, i'll just get a katana (which i'm trained in) and then we'll see who's the tough guy.

You can make all the "clever" comments you want on the internet, but when we meet, you're suddenly dead silent, like a fucking library. Once i'm done posting this i'm going to call my side piece up and pound away.

Enjoy jerking off to another hentai movie you fucking pathetic virgin. You think you're funny? I'm about to wipe that smile off your face. Get ready faggot, I've your IP and I cannot be stopped.

in the warld

Medical shit my bibba

They don't just give aesthetically pleasing people medical problems just to take nice pictures of them

> current year
> baiting this poorly
> probably can't even triforce

Look who it is again, ID Heaven. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet. Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways. Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag? Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "Heaven" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.

I'm 1,96m and 143kg, no.

fat

is this an ftm?

Your torso looks like it requires your strongest potions.

more to the fat side now but my muscles still remains from when i trained in my youth, 37 atm

Old fag here, dunno the backstory

With your 4 pack with what looks like an inflatable bumper underneath it. That's cute OP.

How about you go take some more roids and bulk up your arms and shoulders while you're at it.

i love these threads havnt seen it in a while

mmmmm turns me on, degrade me more daddy

> I've your IP

A whole lot of good that'll go you, you drop out liberal arts faggot.

Obvious AAS user. Look at those shoulders and traps ffs

Feels about the same as knowing I could punch you in the lower abdomen and watch you push a baby out your dick

Whens the last time you took a shit bro?

Just stop. If you ever post here again, I will fuckin’ choke slam you into a coffee table, with any luck it will be one of those old school antique coffee tables that was made out of the really good wood from deep in the fucking forest and not that Ikea bitch that explodes like a fucking stunt table. I will put you right through it, and pull you up by your god damn larynx and then right through the dry wall, my hand would be disappearing into the wall like I just fisted a fucking horse. Then I’d pull you out, you’d have plaster all over your fucking hair, you’d be deprived of 3 quarters of your oxygen, and you’d start to cry. Then I’d just whisper into your ear, really calmly, like one of those bad guys in one of those great 80’s movies with Mel Gibson, or fucking Stallone or whatever, where once the goons would get him tied up and the head bad guy that’s running bitch would come in all relaxed with his dress shoes and suit and would just come up and put his face like parallel to the other dude’s face and just come in and whisper in the guy’s ear nice and calmly. That’s what I’d do to you, as you’re struggling to breath, I’d put my head right next to your ear and just be like “If you ever post in this section again, I will fucking kill you. You understand me? The only reason you’re not dead right now is because I haven’t figured out how to get away with it yet. If you even come in this section again, I swear to god, I will grab you by your fucking baby fat and the top of your fucking head and I will throw you upside down through a bay window” As you sit out there in the rain, picking the glass and the wood shards out of your body, I’m gonna take a tray of hot macaroni and throw it right on your fucking face. That’s what I’ll do if you ever post here again.

Holy shit. That takes me bakc. Ty user.

You know you've been here for to long when you see these pictures pictures you remember from 6 months ago getting repeated by someone else.

ive been posting this thread off an on for about 3 years, it never fails to bait newfags

Haha beast mode engaged!

I was gonna post this one time but I couldn’t find this image :DDD

What by slinging your cancerous mass on your lower abdomen and hitting my head?

Hmm, you seem to have a real fascination with whispering in people's ears OP. Pedos also do that. Are you a pedo op?

I'm fat as hell but even with the mma I learned at 11, I could fucking break your leg in 3 pieces bitch boy.

I feel like you're a lying white nigger

Laughable, because that's not you, sad pathetic excuse for a human being.

Lul sick gut

guys name is Maximo Moretti, he died from injuries suffered from this hernia a couple years back

HELP THIS user TO POSSIBLY WIN BITCOINS

Op should get his ass beat for this.

WTF is this shit?
go see a doctor

It looks like Santa

Kinda looks like a marsupial bag. You know, the stuff where kangaroos put their offspring when they're born.

God damn, that fupa is pure muscle

Kek fag detected

got to fit and get flamed like a man instead of the disfigured poser you are

>falling for obvious bait

THIS

This may be bait but OP is still a raging faggot.

Fresh pasta?

People work their whole lives to get built just to be shot by some greasy neckbeard like me

kek

omg wtf is wrong with that belly?

wtf?

GTFO

me neither