10 for 28

>10 for 28

Can we all agree now he's a meme that hogs the ball too much?

it's precisely what Murrkians like, though

Look at it this way. Westbrook is about the only guy on the team making any serious contribution. with him their offense is +20 and without its -18. He doesn't have any help at all. I don't blame Westbrook, I blame okc for not convincing Durant to stay. Had durant have stayed they would have throttled everyone.

His teammates are pretty bad. Heroball is the only path for Oklahoma.

basketball is a meme

>decent player takes a ton of shots on a bad team
>look at deez stats!

I don't know if that's true. Oladipo was shooting well and Russ was taking stupid ass shots in the end.

durant would have stayed if he thought they could beat GS

only path to a first round exit

I feel sorry for him. Has to play his ass off to lose while Harden was shit first half and his team still wins.

>Chimpbrick

>Westcuckin' it

Durant left for 2 reasons.

1. they both choke in the last quarter of important games
2. westbrook wont pass the ball

You can blame OKC all you want, but Russell's style of play surely isn't welcoming to any top 15 player. Ask Harden and Durant, they seem to do a hell of a lot better statistically without Russell.

And pretty young, but hey maybe they'll get better making one shot every game.

MEME
E
M
E

Still bet my left nut he gets named MVP.

Voting is held before playoffs, and voters were suckered into
MUH OSCAR ROBERTSON
MUH TRIPLE DOUBLE

>10 for 28

Well good thing nobody cares about an MVP that's simultaneously a first round exit.

Oscar Robertson didn't win MVP the year he set that record. It's gonna go to Harden because he was better.

But that's the same as Lebron

Great for him, he gets all his stats. Then he holds the ball hostage in the 4th and shoots his team out of contention. The one game he shot less than 30 shots and also shot smarter shots for 45% shooting, they won. Imagine that.

>westbrook wont pass the ball

second in league in assists.

didnt his backup have a -18 in 9 minutes?

westbrook did nothing wrong

yes, we all agree

Bestbrook only loses by 4 points on 2 occasions with: no Kyrie, no k Love, no J.R, no Korver, no Shumpert, no Williams. LeBron has team of dudes backing him with dozens of points, he has help.

3. it kills OKC (a rival)

It's gonna go to kawhi, his growth this year has been amazing and he literally carries the team

And because lebron wants them to be involved.

>advanced stats
>10-28

>Only stat of Durant's that has gone up is his FG% because his 3PA are down
Really makes me think

I think Westbrook is the only player I've ever seen that can average nearly 11 assists per game and still get accused of not passing.

are you underage? how old are you?

When OKC gets Paul George and makes the finals next year, you fuckers will apologize.

>makes the finals
>gets swept 4-0 by a healthy wizards team
>still expecting us to apologize that OKC will get past a shitty blazers team, a pelicans team that doesn't know who their star is, and luck their way past the memeiors because they'll be shooting bricks like always

lmao

I've been saying that since he blew it against the Heat a few years ago. If OKC had let him go instead of Harden they would be an actual contender.

worst mvp ever

kawhi is better anyways, he gets it done at both ends

Westbrick will never, I mean never lead his team anywhere near a championship

>westbrooks teamates are ASS!11!
I love this meme. It is extremely apparent that if Donatello remembered that his team mates existed (who are all solid role players on both sides of the court) and played less heroball they would be on track to take the series.

>OKC's bench getting outscored by 20 points every time
>Westbrook always has positive +/-

Yet dumbasses still blame Westgod.

I'm not sure about the first one, the only reason they got fucked after going 3-1 was because Durant threw each game, Westbrooke still played pretty well, but it was like Durant transformed into oladipo in a sense (of skill). Imagine this team going against the warriors last year of course they would get their ass beat.

I do agree though Westbrook's hero ball outweighs some other notable players like Dame, Isiah and le 1v1 Kyrie irving. He was never gonna get the best stats until he left, I don't even know if you can call him a ring chaser because seemingly there were other equally good options around the league where he would get possessions but not effective ones.

Durant went to GS because he knew he'd get a shit ton of open looks and better FG% because it's the only thing he can be good at. He could've made other teams, like washington into a fucking powerhouse but he'd get shit effectiveness.

Durant padding his PER and gets a free ring with it. Easily could earn it with other teams.

>Westbrooke still played pretty well
What matches did you watch? Westbrick was a turnover machine since game 5 and had a god awful shooting %.He lost game 6 by himself with those 5 TO in the 4th quarter