Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1GifS4zwggE
youtube.com/watch?v=EmVSwnAdJXY
youtube.com/watch?v=HPETcaQ3Z2o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get a girlfriend.

Really.

Any tips?

Start going to the church. Find faith in lord.

Srsly...? *Facepalms to another dimension*

youtube.com/watch?v=1GifS4zwggE

that video normaly helps me

Turn inwards

Right where you belong.

You wanna be fucking happy or not?

Sick burn

Talk with females fatneck

Being happy is not dependant on finding faith in some kind of saviour. Of course it can happen like this, but it shouldnt be

Maybe I will, one day

I talk with them. But don't know how to tell I love her

Happiness isn't something to be found.
It is something to be made from yourself and shared with those you care about.

Were you a believer? Faith gives you a feeling of being important, and makes you try to be good to others

Make sexual references

Yes I think you are right. But if you "force" yourself to believe and become so, it will kinda become an non lasting happiness. Also not the kind you maybe want. Thats just an opinion tho

Socialize, exercise, limited internet use, rare and responsible use of hallucinogenic drugs.

How else can you find happiness than by force?

>Start going to the church. Find faith in lord.
or fake it, to land a good christian girl

To me hapiness is more like a flow. It comes and go with the way you understand and perceive the world around you. Sometimes you get to understand how every little things are marvellous. But then you realise that you will one day die. It comes and goes.

Realize that happiness is a physiological condition and seek out stimuli that cause it.

Reach out to the ones who reach back, and don't judge.

Don't be a cunt to anyone, karma comes back

I see happiness as a constant fight between yourself and everyone else

You don't. We're all here to suffer because Eve the Bitch fucked up. The end. Smoke weed and get through until you recycle onto a whole another dimension or plane or blackness forever. Also remind your soul not to do this again.

Well, it's all about perspective. Maybe there is an objectif way to gain hapiness, but I dont think so.

Objective*

That's a really good statement

youtube.com/watch?v=EmVSwnAdJXY

go to the gym OP. Trust me. It will take you 3 months only if you try hard. Then, chicks will be easier for you

You've got to be joking, a girlfriend is just more emotional bullshit to deal with, personally, I get enough of that from half my goddamn family.

OP, if you're reading this, pick a skill that interests you, do everything you can to master it, the satisfaction from accomplishing this, coupled with the fun you'll have mastering the skill, is a more solid step towards happiness than finding a gf, and indeed may lead to a gf if this skill, or skills, is something women find attractive in a man

Okay thanks ! Im going to join some training next year for a months or two.

Okay I will try. Never thought about this. Is there any skills should I give a try?
Any recommendations?

Are any men in your family decent tradesmen, you could ask one of them to teach you some things, I got a bed frame off the neighbors that I'll be using to learn some welding from my grandfather next week

That's good for you. Unfortunately no. My father was technician but nothing he can teach me about his work as he only does paperwork. Maybe I will start working out to build some muscle.

Well, while you're doing that, learn nutrition and how to cook to help yourself with that, putting good food in your body works wonders

Don't strive to be happy. Strive to achieve great things. As a human you have almost limitless potential. Is it better to be "happy" (whatever that means), or to be noble and someone worth admiring?
youtube.com/watch?v=HPETcaQ3Z2o

Alright will do. For now I'm a bad cooker :')

Yeah I agree about that. I should achieve great things. Hmm for that question, I'm confuse :/