en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_election_recount
youtu.be/JEzY2tnwExs
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Connell
youtube.com/watch?v=M7Is43K6lrg
sc2.sourceforge.net/downloads.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Obama

>wasn't elected the first time

Just like this election. I've polled hundreds of people and found two voting for Hillary.

It's called election fraud.

The Bush family is usually very handsome. This make women vote in hin.

No homo

>elects Obama twice
>elects Bush twice
>will elect Hillary twice

>wants to export this "system" to third world countries

what about me guys?

Florida

Not elected, selected.

In 2004 he won thanks to Diebold fraud in Ohio

The man wasn't actually elected the first time. And do you even remember who he ran against the second time? Kerry could never win the presidency, even against a leather chair.

>dubs
What?

They just don't know what's good for them, is all. They'll come to appreciate our sweet, sweet democracy, even if they don't know it now. And if they don't, we'll MAKE them appreciate it. We're gonna "free" the shit out of this world; just you wait and see.

niggers

-W Bush was hated
-Obama was hated
-Trump is heated

I see a pattern

Because Kerry was a goofball. I guess the Democrats literally had no one better to nominate, though.

The same people that are trying to sell you that obama has been a good president sell you before that bush was the most hated man on earth and that clinton was an awesome president. The MSM is a leftist lobby.

Corrupted 2000,
Preyed of 9/11 for 2004

Electorals

He lost the popular vote both times

The electorals are the same scumbags that will make sure trump doesn't get in

It means that I am right.

Kek blessed me with wisdom

>be president
>declare 'war'
>incumbents are always reelected during 'war'

>In 2004 he won thanks to Diebold fraud in Ohio

Explain

I miss him to be honest family

There's a reason everyone hates jeb
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_election_recount

2000 election was a given because Al-Gore was a Low T. Pussy bitch

2004 Idk wtf happened

>was

improper tense

He threw a baseball really well. Was personable and likeable. Very everyman. Dad was head of CIA.

Did pretty well as a Governor. I think he was just burnt as POTUS

Wasn't elected the first time. Second time people remembered how well he handled 9/11(which was part of his plan).

honestly 2000-2004 wasnt terrible, people were riding high off wrecking iraq and the fatigue didnt set in

2004-2008 had that, katrina, and the financial collapse

what a shitshow

Nobody liked Al Gore, John Kerry, John McCain, or Mitt Romney and nobody cared about third party candidates so they basically ran unopposed. Same with Bill Clinton vs Bob Dole and nobody caring about Ross Perot.

>that chart
what?

This video is related to it
youtu.be/JEzY2tnwExs

Also watch the documentary 'Hacking Democracy' its actually about 2000 in Florida but the same companies and techniques were used in Ohio in 2004

Many executives of Diebold, who made the voting machines, were tied to the bush campaign and family

Michael Connell, the man who also deleted gwb43.com (which was Bush's off site email server, just like Hillary's) was supeona'd to testify about the fraud in Ohio, he conveniently died in a plane crash days before he was to testify, after requesting protection from death threats

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Connell

Its not hard to research, its pretty out there in the open. Start googling yourself.

>voting is for real
>people really hated him
>president has power
wew

time flies when you're having fun

I hate Obongo way more that I hated dubya.

no one hates based bush except liberals

I'm not a liberal nor do i hate him, but he was a bad president , but would've made a great baseball commisioner

do explain your methodology user

Bush is not hated, he is despised.
The hated one is Cheney, aka the real POTUS.

it's simple.
there is a 2 term limit.
good presidents get thrown out and replaced by shitier ones

Bush is a good lad

He is just a reminder to the rest of the world that american "democracy" is a giant kosher fraud.and lie, :^)

He asks the other kids in his middle school dw it's legit

Bush hate was just an early normalfag meme. It was cool to say you hated Bush because your parents hated Bush, and now all those kiddies are adults so that's the narrative.

His legacy won't be as bad in the future as it is now.

No he didnt. He had 3 million more votes in 2004. What the fuck you talking about shut the fuck up you faggot.

Shut your fucking mouth. Youre fucking French. Get the fuck out of here white nigger.

His Grandaddy stole Jericho's skull.

Skull and Bones. Albert Pike.

Research.

He almost didn't get it the first time, but Gore rolled right over.

It is what is is.

What ?
He went in Iraq, that is the worst move ever made by an american president.
Hell, everybody shat on the Vietnam war but at least there were commies to fight, it was worth a try.

Iraq war is the source of all the actual mess, it destabilized the region for probably 100 years.

Only liberal fags hate Bush. His popularity in retrospect is rising quickly. Inherited the tech bubble burst and company earnings starting to temper after allowing normal trade status with China and with the competitive advantage of using slave labor in Mexico dwindling as the quick low prices had led to loss of middle class jobs....but walmart prices were still cheap..so win? The media went after him. Every gaff was amplified and he got no favors with nigger mayors allowing their sub sea level cities to have shit levees and shit and Clinton not dealing with Osama after USS Cole and 9/11 happening. Bush won two wars, amped up our defenses and protected our country. He cut taxes and saved the world. Anyone who hates him is a nigger. That is a fact.

obama is less popular than juggears.

>t.freedom fry

Kiss my ass stupid ignorant fattie, I will stay as long as I want, stay mad.

Haha what? Shut the fuck up French pussy. Fact: More mass graves found in Iraq left by Saddam's administration than found in all areas around concentration camps. So the area was stable because someone was in charge who would kill and torture all opposition? Thats stable. People like that are a dime a dozen. We wanted to make something better and make sure Iraq wasnt the breeding ground of another 9/11/. Did it work? No, sand niggers are sand niggers and they always will be. We lost almost 60k people in Vietnam, we lost 4k in Iraq. Its a big fucking difference.

one that was made with the overwhelming support of the american people when the invasion started.

>Muh hindsight.

We don't have the luxury of just surrendering and bending over to save paris like you frogs do.

ur Quan is 100% unfreedom

Fattie...good one. Kiss my ass...holy shit. Youre a fucking white nigger. I couldnt give a fuck what you say, but I aint fat and I sure as hell aint some crepe eating faggot. Go suck a nigger dick. You know shit about my country and I hope you and your family members die of cancer. Ill pray for it.

Most people vote for him? Is there really anyone who can be elected as president most people won't be complaining about after 5 years?

t. yeb

>2004 Idk wtf happened

Even though Iraq 2 was a blunder, it was still a recent conflict and we remembered how Bush united us after 9/11.

Don't tell me you still believe democracy is real.

Democracy is the adult version of Santa; make your wishlist and hope some old fucker delivers on them. Get a Playerstation instead of the Playstation you wanted, compromise and learn to live with the disappointment that once again the old fuck didn't come through. Repeat every X year cycle.

Presidents are selected, not elected, to be the scapegoat of those that are pulling the strings in their own interest. You are the sheep, the president is the dog that keeps the sheep in place and moving, and those behind the scenes are the shepherds that just sit and relax in the sun as they watch their herd grow for their own profit.

Come on, this is Machiavelli 101.

This. Also, I didn't realize there were other oldfags here that remember Starsector 2.

>We wanted to make something better and make sure Iraq wasnt the breeding ground of another 9/11/

That's completly retarded:
>"oh look at this country which in the way to successfuly modernizing itself and where religious extremists are kept in leash, let's blow this shit up FOR FREEDOM"

>Fact: More mass graves found in Iraq left by Saddam's administration than found in all areas around concentration camps.

What an achievement, you killed 500k people while making the whole country a pile of ash and making the sandniggers even more fanatics that they already were.

>one that was made with the overwhelming support of the american people when the invasion started.

He lied to his people, everybody knows it and history will remember it.
You can do a lot a of nasty shit as a politics, but throwing you country on war based on a lie is despicable.

>white nigger
Do I need to add anything ? You are so good making a fool of yourself.
The average republican voter is famous dumbfuck but we all know the elites always has a clear idea behind of what they are doing.

>bad ass pilot
>Texas cowboy
>loves America
>handsome
>already had two terms of a Democrat
>9/11
>war time president

Pretty simple

UR-QUAN KZER-ZA 2016
SLAVERY IS A GIFT
FREEDOM IS A LIE

You are a fucking retard who doesn't know how the elction works. I used to hate the electoral college too when I was in highh school and saw stupid college humor videos about it.

Remember when Michael Moore badmouthed Bush in front of the Oscars and Hollywood BOOED him for it?

That was 2003.

youtube.com/watch?v=M7Is43K6lrg

He was the of his time.

A meme.

Are you kidding? Star Control 2 was so awesome they made a free port of it.
sc2.sourceforge.net/downloads.php

>So the area was stable because someone was in charge who would kill and torture all opposition? Thats stable. People like that are a dime a dozen.

But they aren't, tho.

>Remember when Michael Moore badmouthed Bush in front of the Oscars and Hollywood BOOED him for it?

What was never clear to me was if they were booing his badmouthing of Bush, or just booing him for using his speech to be political?

This, not perfect, but he was a good guy, my aunt met him once, and she's a liberal, but said he was extemely personable and hard to dislike.

>Al Gore
>John Kerry

America had no choice really.

>going into Iraq
>worst move by a president
>implying pulling out wasn't the worst move in recent history

Who ever is hated the most will win the election.

The left hated him, it was nice when Russia liked us when he was in power.

History will absolve Bush. He was a legitimate good president when it comes to foreign policy. Making the unpopular decision is much harder than making the popular decision.

Bush made the right decisions.

John Kerry as SOS is a reminder that Bush saved us from that kind of degeneracy (but we elected Obama twice)

>History will absolve Bush.

Aren't his approval ratings actually increasing now that he's out of office? Probably not well-reported in the media because the Clinton News network is far too busy with other things.

I'm deeply suspicious of Kerry now. Back when he was running i just thought he looked like his face is melting off.

>but we elected Obama twice)

I sure as shit didn't, lol