Will he coach again this playoffs?

And if not, what effect will it have on the rest of the playoffs?

That's what this SJW piece of shit gets for talking about politics when he has no knowledge of the effects of terrorism on the country

I hope hes in a lot of pain. Piece of shit. As a war veteran, I hope he dies a painful death

Really no effect at all

Warriors are a experienced team

I think you might be autistic.

Literally zero, Luke Walton set records with a less talented Warriors team last year

>Hating on a once clutch great that won championships with greatest ever

Show some respect, small timer.

>doubting coach Lebron and wear a suit negro

overrated coach is overrated

>really no affect at all

Lmao. Just wait till they're in last minute situations and they need a play to be drawn. Guess who's drawing up that play if Kerr is out? Mike Brown.

Luke Walton is twice the coach Kerr is.

Kerr is low key a terrible coach. He's great for chemistry but fucking Tai Loo and Billy Donavan outcoached him in the playoffs.

>being this retarded

coaching in the NBA is the least important coach job out of the big 4 in US sports

glorified motivators

pretty sure I could coach an NBA team if I had a book with all the standard plays in it. Just flip to a random page and tell everyone that's the play we're running and don't play retarded lineups, I mean how hard could it be?

Better yet just ask the players what play they want to run and they'll run it.

that is literally what both shaq and jordan did

I got the best play the warriors could ask for.

>Last minute situations, thinking my silly little play would work.

I'd rather just give the ball to Curry or Durant and tell him to make something happen

Le Playmaker 1-5 Draymond will literally be coaching Curry and Durant

THIS IS FUCKING GREAT NEWS FOR EVERYONE IN THE WC NOT PORTLAND AND SAN FRANCISCO

Their locker room will be cancerous as fuck on their first L, specially if it happens on the road

2017 shaping up to be interesting

>le play Ezeli and Varejao in 4th quarter of Game 7 in NBA finals

On multiple occasions last season Kerr said that Steph and Klay have an unlimited freedom in shot-selection, meaning he trusts them so much they can do anything with ball. Wow, such great coaching. It showd in the Finals. They would've lost the 2015 too if Kyrie didn't get himself injured in Game 1.

nobody gives a shit that you were a stooge in some war

Mom, Dad, grandpa got on the internet again.

t. man who took his israel defense duties way too seriously

Only real concern is Draymond and how much he's willing to listen to Mike Brown. Last night he got 2 fouls early and waved off Brown trying to sub him. A gamble that didn't hurt them but Dray doesn't need any bigger of an ego.

fpbp

Kerr is a garbage human being, deserves all this and more

>OKC fans are really this stupid

>26 posts
>20 posters

really makes you think
hmmm

Sorry you California liberal dipshits, this goes beyond sports. He supports refugees over the constitution

I'd like to see how his life be if terrorists killed his family members.

>implying NFL coaches do anything

This desu, I hate how he forces politics into every interview, him and pop needs to fuck off and die already

This is the dumbest thing I have read here in a while. NFL coaches are involved in almost every play.

Meant NBA my bad. NFL coaches are legit.

Baseball

I used to think so, but last year I realized how much a good manager can influence a baseball game. Still not as much as football, but more than basketball.

nfl coaches control their team like gods.
nba coaches are motivational speakers and babysitters.

>As a war veteran

You're autistic and you have to reply to yourself to get "people" to agree with you.

>no knowledge of the effects of terrorism on the country
>his dad literally died to terrorists

Get well soon Kerr, I'm praying for ya.

Good goyim fight for Isrea- I mean your country!

Lol that scared boy mentality

>if terrorists killed his family members

Funny you should say that user...

this is bait from a communist

I hope this cuck dies

a good manager can out smart a team in the first 5 innings

over managing can ruin your season ( orioles in 2016 playoffs)

under managing can ruin your season as well(rangers)

cubs barely out managed a injured indians and won the series

>refugees over the constitution
what does one have to do with the other? they're not mutually exclusive and I don't think you have a very good understanding of the constitution.