Is it over now? Will she come back to me at some point? She still hasn't deleted me off anything

Is it over now? Will she come back to me at some point? She still hasn't deleted me off anything

She’s gone man, unless you don’t want sex then it’s over. It’s stated right there my friend.

its over dude

fuck that bitch

grow a pair.
You're a beta male orbiter now. She wants her ego stroked, and the security in knowing she could call you at anytime to remind her she's better than you.
She doesn't want you. She wants an ego stroke and the occasional free meal/gift. You're just the sap that's willing to be her emotional plaything.
Grow a pair, delete her, move on.

To be fair, it looks like you put your foot down you're not into what she's suggesting, so you're not a loss. Just saying, best thing is to just ghost her prolly. Go find a girl who actually likes you.

denied

hey user. I know you won't take this advice because I didn't take this kind of advice but, please just forget about long term relationships until your well into your 20's with a girl that makes it easy to enjoy your relationship. cut this girl off completely; she is harvesting what becomes her self esteem from you. That's what I can infer off a 5 text picture and approximate as the best advice for you.

"I'm not looking forward to having sex or anything sexual"

...because she's either fucking someone or trying to.

"I am not interested in a strictly platonic relationship"

Show, don't tell. Making your intentions this obvious when you have no power over her just invites her to re-invent you as a sexual bully in her own mind.

Invite her to places and events where you're in control and people are having a good time because of you, but make sure that she gets no time alone with you. If she's still not interested, then let her fringe herself until she falls out of your circle.

Didn't you say she's dating some other guy? What exactly do you even want? You can get just sex from others.

>harvesting what becomes her self esteem
On point user.

My rule of thumb when I was dating was to just avoid women who didn't actively pursue me. Don't waste your time with women who aren't into you enough to put some work in. If you're just pursuing her, you're an ego farm and that's it.

she's a whore

Yeah she is poly. Her bf is 40. We are 22. I liked her, that's the problem, I miss her

I mean she clearly doesn't want to have sex with you at the moment. That may change but I don't see why you have to be dead set on a sexual relationship. It's kinda rapey if you expect sex from someone and she clearly feels like you are too aggressive

Fuck her. Move on. Don't waste time on women that don't know what they want.

>she is poly
lol she's a fucking slut that has permission from her cuck boyfriend to whore around and she still won't fuck you. give up

Dude wtf....why are you having these conversations over text? Look, when a woman says this shit to you and you're in person, you have the bedroom to your advantage. But over text your nuts are chopped off. Just plan the next get together, platonic or not, then move the fuck on and act like this conversation never happened.

>Her bf is 40.
Obvious golddigger wtf u wasting ur time amd emotions on u retard? All women are thots that use men for their own selfish desires, don't willingly give them the power.

Lost.

why go to all that trouble, women are literally a dime a dozen utterly replacable. One is as good as a another. OP just find a new one

hehe sex

If you're the kind of person who can meet women who know nothing about you, sure. OP sounds like he swims in a small pond.

it's over. she's fucking a black dude.

Why the fuck do women always want “friendship” after the intimacy ends?

Just boggles the mind. It’s a lot like holding a glass of nitroglycerin and bouncing on a trampoline at the same time.

Wrong. That won't work. She's obviously friend zoning. Open is a nonsexual object now. Bounce fast and hard op. I've been through it. Be Alpha. Don't give in to your weaker emotions

apparently she has a fundamental misunderstanding of what 'platonic' means.
it means that you're not going to have sex of any kind. As a consequence, neither party can pretend that the sex didn't happen solely for her/her own convenience.

What she's doing is akin to being abstinent during the periods between sex, which makes no fucking sense. what a dumb bitch.

yes, I'm mad.

Lol this

>socal

kys

I feel as if this thread has already appeared... almost as if OP is a samefag...

If you were great mates then one night you got drunk and banged then it's a mistake from her perspective. If she had sex with you multiple times with a clear head, and you've had times like this in the past then it might be worth pursuing.

I guess what it comes down to is do you miss her company or her cunt? If it's her cunt then say goodbye. She's sewn it back up now. If it's her company then play the platonic game until she gets bored with her sugar daddy. Then you might have a chance. What ain't gonna happen is her fucking you just so she can enjoy your company.

Make your choice, it'll determine how happy you are in ten years as the longer you're pining for her the more it's gonna be a lifelong crush, and in a grown man that's a pitiful thing.

Go solo, be happy single and then you won't find you cry yourself to sleep every night over a taken whale. For the record I'm in my 40's, happily single, with kids that are awesome (who I have joint custody of, and have when it's convenient [mainly to me]), their mom is a good friend with her own life and accommodation and I can get laid whenever I'm in the mood, while still doing whatever the fuck I want to do. I have friends for company when I'm in the mood to be a people person and I have glorious quiet empty space when I don't.

Best of all worlds bro. You can skip the kids part if you want, move on to that in ten years with a healthy early twenties breeder who's docile enough to live with while the kids are babies at least and just let her get on with it, when she gets bored of you then you can own being single and she thinks she's the powerful one, setting up a good future relationship.