This guy is such a fucking pseud

this guy is such a fucking pseud

more like james ferrafro

You are in a desert, sweating dried fluid from your pores. You havent seen a single house or oasis for the past few years. While you feel your mouth getting drier and drier, you see something; A strange, metallic... thing. It's quite strange looking. You hear faint sounds from it. You feel attracted to move towards it, and you feel eerily comforted by moving towards this metallic construction. You see a very large pipe, that looks so clean that you can see yourself in it's reflection. The fluid housed at the tube looks like clean water. You break the glass and jump into the pipe. It doesn't seem to end, and you keep on hearing the strange sounds.

Nirvana has been achieved.

Anyone who uses the p word is automatically the p word

t. pseud

What does this word mean to you people

Ferraro, OPN, all of them

You can tell by their tweets alone

#deep #selfaware #faggot

Does everyone on Sup Forums think this now, or is it just the same guy crying about it?

Michael Jackson is a musical genius

Is he the god of vaporwave or something?

he's a master of his craft though

you just dont get it

His pre 2010 work will be all thats remembered from that decade in music in the year 2100

Fuck no. Skid Row is great.

he's a genius who modern society perfectly

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Not everything he does is ringtone midi core with ms sam vocals. If you think everything he does is FSV, HS3 style shit and you think that's pretentious or whatever, listen to his other work like Skid Row, On Air, Last American Hero, iAsia, Rerex, Suki Girls, NYC 3:00 AM

fuck you, uptown funk is awesome

kek

yall always say this nigga is the deepest cultural critic out there but what has he said that's so deep??

Everything.

Bbout how the meme is gonna rule everything and the monarchs are gonna rule over the meme induced brainwashed peasents. Was that a good interpretation

this but unironically

a lot of stuff

OP, I have some bad news for you about literally every "smart" musician...

not gonna lie, as a bottom-tier Amazon employee this tweet was incredibly rewarding to see and kind of permanently won me over to him

I've met him and he's actually a really down to earth guy. Most of ideas are actually really pertinent, it's just his expression of them are so unflinching in their consumerism-hyperreality-modern-decay aesthetic that they can come off as tasteless or devoid of true depth. He's aware of that though, ffs he made an art video in roblox with fidget spinners and he was laughing his ass off about it

I mean we have that with Trump 2017 don't we?

I'm kinda glad he's around. You need artists who try to reflect modern times