Wwyd thread, brutal rape edition

Wwyd thread, brutal rape edition
Only post here if you want your girl to be ruined.

push her on the ground and kick her before ripping her pants and forcing my hard cock in her tight asshole raping her, i'd slap her face hard to make her stop screaming then i proceed to brutally skullfuck her making her gag and drool all over my cock
at the end i cum on her face and clean my cock rubbing it all over her hair

plz respond

Throw them in the river after making right eat left's ass

I would smash her head a three or four times into the wall before i can hear her nose crack. I would open that door,throwing her limp body in,and push her over a few nearby dumpsters. On the outside,all would happen is a few muffled hits and screams,and in twenty minutes,a ruined andamerican half naked body would be dumped outside,her head smashed in,the poor girl's corpse filled with cum in her ruined,bleeding holes.

GF

Reply only to replies. Nobody will write you anything if you are a lazy piece pf shit. Then the thread will die and nobody gets anything

Thread ded

Thanks to pieces of trash who can only spam the threads with their skanks, and wont answer.

ITT

Incels.

Im in. Dumb bitch is always causing my problems. Fuck her up bad enough and ill give you her kik

ANSWER one that has been answered before and then you'll get it. I have nothing better to do
But i wont do it for lazy fuckers who just spam their sluts here.

My b

All i see when i see her is someone that needs to be a toilet. Id gag her and make sure she can't move. Then id sit her up against that wall and get all my m8 to come and piss all over her. Everytime she squirms we'd kick her in the gut. She would be a fucking mess after.

Dose her with ecstasy until she's wild-eyed and shaking. Carefully run my fingers over her body, teasing her, and tell her exactly what she's got herself into. Make her beg for mercy before she gets fucked senseless. In order to keep her ready for future use, leave her there, tied up, with a vibrator on her clit.

WWYD to this slut? She's got a career going as a model.

Kik numbtt94. Showing off my petite blonde 22 y o gf. Only swapping for tributes or your wife /gf pics in return. General discussion too/be rough w her

that doesn't sound like rape. that sounds like heaven tbh

a lot of feminists would call it rape and therefore traumatic by definition, if it's non-consensual

well, maybe. fact of the matter is I wouldn't mind if someone did to me what he wrote. sounds kinda hot

Use her own camera to document the progress of the rape. The moment her jeans get yanked off, the look in her eyes when she realizes there's no escape. Slap her a few times across the face to make her start crying, which turns into distraught sobbing as her pussy is used like a cheap fleshlight. After she gets filled up with cum, spit in her face and tell her that she's just a little whore now.

Mother and daughters

i wana to tuck a beautiful lady in bed and kiss her goodnight.

Slam her down on that table and tear off her athletic shorts. Make her scream "mommy! mommy!" while she's getting pounded from behind. Her makeup starts to run as the tears roll down her face, but no matter how much she wishes it's all just a dream she won't wake up from this nightmare.

Find Zoe passed out wearing this at at party.. WWYD?

Walk in on her passed out with boobs out, wwyd

wwyd to this filthy slut?

Sneak her out, bring her back to the basement and chain her down. after she wakes up I'd stuff a ring gag in her mouth and slide my cock down her throat... then I'd ram the biggest available bad drgon dildo into her ass so her screams can pleasure me.

Wwyd

Lol you guys are weaksauce. My girl could probably take all this and more from the likes of you lot.

I'd almost say "challenge accepted"

Wwyd don't hold back

Sluts begging for it, can show ass as well if you want it

I'd start working at her favorite coffee place. I'd put little extras in her order - pay for a free cookie or create special patterns with the cream - just enough for her to have a little interest in being served by me, specifically. With enough small talk I would eventually figure out the best time to make my move. Late evening while she is taking her post-workout shower, at a time I know she will be alone, I enter her home, using a key she thought she lost weeks ago. When she exits the shower, she shrieks in terror as she sees me, smiling and holding a cup of her favorite brew. Unresponsive to her demands for explanation, I block her way out of the bathroom. She slips and I set down her coffee, gently help her from the ground, then grab her fucking neck, pull my ring gag out and force it on to her face. Seeing the confused and horrified look on her face, I realize that something is missing. I go to her bedroom to retrieve her glasses and come back to put them in their rightful place. Fully engorged by now, I dip my cock into her still warm coffee and briskly shove it into her mouth. I let it sit in there, reaching past the back of her throat, while she gags and tries to turn her head away. I tell her to move her tongue around so she can experience all the flavor. I re-dip and re-shove over and over until there is very little left in the cup. By this time, her neck is exhausted and she can no longer evade the trajectory of my member. Placing the back of her head against the wall, I re-enter, but this time I thrust, deeper and harder until I can't contain it anymore, and I finally release. I remove the gag, pick up the cup, and walk out, as her mouth and nostrils ooze caffeine enriched semen and the tears from her bloodshot eyes drag her mascara down to her chin.

Wwyd to my Indian slut?

fucking her in the ass while she is choaking on other dicks

Destroy her

Pretty simple really.
Drug her and kidnap her. Fuck all of her holes daily, eventually get her pregnant.
I perform a home abortion job on her at about the 2 month mark, then fuck her asshole as I make her eat the aborted fetus.

Please be brutal

But you know you or anyone here can't be brutal enough?

Gag her with her panties while I fuck her face down into a pillow to muffle her screams
>nudes for more+

Kick her fat belly until she pees herself over, then skullfuck while I tell her she gonna die choked by my dick

The her to my bed post and who her clit till she came then fuck her face while spitting on her

Fuck! Tie her up down a dark dirty alley, let a load of guys run a train on all her holes, then I'd have a go and pierce those nips with a rusty 9 inch nail and listen to the screams as it punctures that delicate soft skin.
My ex went a party and posted this picture. Think anything happened?

Right

cunt

I would instigate a dude between everyone in that photo. I would turn them all against the girl. And then watch them rape her over and over for revenge then I would fuck the remains and cum on her face.

*fude

Tie her down and decorate her with tinsel, forcefully pierce her nips and clit and attach xmas ornaments to them, get her male family members to form a line and watch the birth of a new xmas tradition as they rape her non stop for hours while singing xmas carols, all bareback and all cumming inside her, she'll be the family sex toy and will be knocked up over and over as her present for the family

how would you ruin her?

run into her while im walking my german shep through the giant park behind my house and she comes over to pat him. once shes close i say sic her and my big doggy like hes been trained bites around her leg and gets a good hold of her tight little jeans. I then grab her and drag her screaming off the path and into the bush where I rape her violently in her lil pussy then I let my doggy have his way with her ass then we leave naked and cum covered, taking her clothes and the video I took for a lifetime of blackmail.

bump

So edgy

Fix left‘s head in a Monkey wrench and let 20 guys fuck her throat and cum on her face. Leave her crying and wasted.

More of her

Wwyd to Jacquelyn?

Is that really as girl, though?

Body?

I make competition at the night club. They must do a gang bang with 30 guys and must receive all the loads on the face. If they win, they will receive free drinks

take that bitch to the church of satan and shove an upside down cross up her pussy b4 blowing a load in her gothic mouth.
wwyd?

Nice tits. Bet she enjoys getting guys to do things for her because of them. I’ll make her regret having such big tits — strip her top off, handcuff behind back, tie her toys super tight. Whip her tits till they get nice and bruised, then clothespins on nipples and pour hot wax on her tits. Ballgag, blindfold, and drop her off like that in the bad part of town.

Nice thick little whore. Clothes off, tie hand behind back and legs to spreader bar. Bend her over table and secure her to table with anal hook. Can’t and spank her ass till she’s sobbing, then gag her with her worn socks and ravage her pussy.

How would you punish these stuck up sisters?

I still want to feel her reaction through her ass as I rape her shithole dry while I remove her left arm and then her right arm with a rusty saw

That’s what she loves.

this bish:

> beat her
> rape her
> beat her again

Tie up her tits with a rope, then I wait until them are purple and begin to hit while she sucks and tries to scream

Make her finish her homework, then cook me dinner.

Basic bondage shit ay

Looks like some forced sister on sister lesbian bonding is in their future. Strip both, tie left to bed with a big ring gag stretching her mouth open. Vibe on her clit. Then tie left on her with her asshole over her gaping mouth. Cane then both until left starts worshipping rights asshole.

kek

Pretty sweet ass

I'll chair her in my bathroom, next to the toilet. Every day she's now my new urinal, my new throat fuck toy whenever I feel like it, my cum rag, and every time I need to shit she will be sucking my cock the whole time.

She'll be good, because she will know that if she ever lets my cock out of her mouth without permission, I will remove an arm or a leg from her body.

speaking of which...

Middle is cute. She’d look even better tied hopelessly tight being spitroasted by left and right, strapon fucking her mouth and ass.