Comfy thread? comfy thread

comfy thread? comfy thread.

take a comfy leave a comfy, oc is appreciated

This is an expensive comfy thread

post comfy rooms/setups as well

OP from pic related thread, please buy a camera with the bitcoin money and make majestic OC. That is all I would want from the money.

indeed sir

Comfy

this count, or more wanting fireplace/couches?

i am not the oc of those pics sorry user, i am just a humble comfy collector

this is very comfy, but fireplace and couches are comfyer

>braces
Uh

Sorry, there is a thread where some user desperately need that pic and offered lots of money to the user that found it. I found it, but too dumb to post contact in the same post so impossible to award money. No big deal, happy to give the gift of comfy.

stressing over money is not comfy user, do not worry, take this comfy

Source?

Love the just plowed roads after a storm. Everything is still kinda shut down and peaceful.

search “winter city” or “winter city fireplace” on google images, trust me you’ll jizz ya pants

Good suggestion. I was just wanting to find some winter/xmas pics for the next couple of days. Thanks.

my fav comfy couch pic

>stressing over money is not comfy user
this is extremely correct

OP from the pic begging thread

i would like to just thank the user who posted that picture, you dont realize how much it meant to me, thank you, you are a good person, and if you posted your info with the pic i would have awarded you, im sorry.

alaskan king bed, comfy-tier

when i think about it, i would fucking hate to be a femanon

thread dead?

some comfy pics from around my home town

wish this were me
>pic related

anyone know where i can go thats like this and cheap to live? canada or alaska or something?

whats your town bro?

Maitland

meant for

fuck i wish it snowed here in aus aye, snow cabins and high internet speeds would be on point

Nice feet

When i finnish my morning coffe i will head down to pic related and buy my last christmas gifts

what town/city is this user, also what u do for a job

I know, I love snow too, but I have to live with 45 fucking degrees.... so not comfy.

Snow and a wife who loves to keep 'warm', that's my endgame.

pic related is a view of an area near me that snows. Don't get there near as much as I like too.

another

comfyyyyy yeah waifu would be nice, fuck having kids tho haha, whats your occupation user?

pro faggot

another

cellar door at a vineyard (can't tell you what one sorry). oh and agree with the no kiddies

im confused, do you guard the cellar door? or are you the cellar door *insert x-files theme song*

It looks like a nice place to live bro

Trondheim, norway.

Just saw pic related for the first time today. Very pleasing to my eyes and ears. Immersive

kek,
silly, I sell wine by serving tasting sizes to customers in the hope that they buy cases of said wine.

it is it the rural parts, the city parts are becoming a little too crowded.

THIS IS COMFY UNTIL YOU HAVE TO FUCKING GO TO THE STORE TO GET BREAD & SMOKES JESUS FUCKING CHRIST I HOPE YOU HAVE A SNOWMOBILE OR 4 WHEEL GUY THAT LIVES IN HOUSE IN PIC

C o m f y

inb4 old pic is old

now that is comfy, imagine slowly walking down that street smoking a cigarette.

the only deal breaker would be, how fast is the internet? and what would you do for a job there?

here i have some oc for you user.

i am always watching for some places around my home where i can chill. smoke some weed, read a book or take friends to this places so we smoke together and talk about stuff.

this place is on a pillar from a bridge where i sit on. from where i got this point of view

i would kill for one of these fruity drinks.

sauce? these are really great

me too

i don't know why but i feel sad looking at this house

got no sauce for these user, sorry. i saved them from previous comfy threads. i guess you need to search for "cyberpunk" to find pics like these.

Those stairs are shit.

then you should buy a better one with better stairs user

Wish I could live in that

Bump

bump, i love threads like this.

Same

Rapture
Such a nice pic

during it maybe
but you'd love it after, right?

oh, a femanon not that femanon

delet this