Oh, hey, whats up guys? Wanna help me out?

Oh, hey, whats up guys? Wanna help me out?

youtube.com/watch?v=xXrMPj_AIUY&t=

I am trying to think of new content, and I will do ANYTHING for views. Any thoughts?

Please respond to me, I am a very lonely person.

>Any thoughts?
I had a crush on a girl for a few years. I scared her though and now she avoids me pretty much.
I think I might of found her address where she lives.
Should I? I could kill something. Then wrap it up like a present. I could put it there at that address.

Does she like cats?

Video tape and pics for Sup Forums

Yes. She does.
No. I want her to be my girl not get harassed by nerds constantly when they figure out where she lives.

Not the mailing part, just the cat murder duh

When my crush rejected me I got really sad, but it didn't make me want to kill anything.

Maybe we can keep on topic here, bud.

I'm not going to kill a cat. I don't know what to kill. Maybe a rabbit or something bigger and just cut off it's head and put it in a box or something.
She didn't reject me. She didn't know I had a crush on her. I guess it can go back on topic I'm kind of drunk and want to go to bed anyway.

Yeah been rejected before...never killed anything. OP seems out there.

Why do you say that?

1)how the fuck u going to catch a rabbit...they're fast as fuck.
2) you should kill something she likes because that is love

Are you that user OP?
Is that your youtube vid?

Dude, I am here to ask for content advice. I can't kill an animal and post that to youtube.

Yes, why?

Kill an animal and post it on YouTube ?

NO! FUCK OF FAGGOT!

Go into the street and let strangers swear at you and vent off steam your could even roleplay as they most hated person

I generally like to stay in my room and keep to my self, maybe one day when my confidence is up I will do this.

>I am trying to think of new content, and I will do ANYTHING for views. Any thoughts?
Don't post videos of yourself getting rejected on youtube. Find someone else and get over it, you pussy.

Hey, fuck you dude some people like me and my videos.

Sing badly about how you just got dumped and other bad things that happened to you and/or people around you

Lmao, I am a terrible singer dude.

Shoot up a gay night club in San Francisco after making a string of disturbing videos to blow your YouTube page up, also plead insanity and force yourself into a comatose state after realizing how your life led up to this point by listening to a neet on Sup Forums.

Said the man who just told Sup Forums that he's lonely and he'll do anything for views.
Trust me, in the long run, it'll be better for you if you don't get hung up over shit like this.

That only makes it better let get some lyrics going

Kek, no.

I'm not hung up on it.... Just a little sad.

Hole in the wall saloon would be a great target OP, bonus points if you make a video on joining isis and they claim responsibility for it.

Rollin for OP to shoot up Hole In The Wall Saloon

Lol, I'm not doing that dude.

If I roll the sacred sextuple you have to.

Faggot!

Ohhhh yes, baby! Bathe me in it!

Faggot!

Is this really a gift for me?

Yes if you can make it work user.
You can have it.
I'd like to split it 3 ways between me, you and the OP. But I don't begrudge you taking it all for yourself.
SCodes: 198, 986
Contact me if you're wanna the good anons that will share?
[email protected]

Bump

I love watching suicide videos.
Maybe you could do something like this

Op, were you molested as a child? What fucked you up enough to drive you to want to kill something after being rejected? We all go through it without killing shit so can you.