What are some enjoyable ways of making rape as traumatic and humiliating as possible?

What are some enjoyable ways of making rape as traumatic and humiliating as possible?

having sex with such a pathetic loser like you

nothing more humiliating

By wearing a clowns costume

make into a BDSM torture type thing.
Make her call you things like Master or Daddy or Mister.
Make sure she's tied up and totally helpless, that way she cant stop anything from stimulating her clit. Use vibrators on her a lot while you rape her, try your absolute hardest to force an orgasm, preferably more than one.
That way it will leave her feeling confused for years.

video tape it and make it public, what is seen can´tbe made unseen. Everyone will know and she will know that everyone knows.
Nowhere where she is not recognized.
...thats humiliating

This
OP turns 12

bmp

When it takes place in a room with a shelf with a couple of dozen severed heads from your previous victims. Bitches flip their shit when they see that.

Eating a log of andy sixx shit op

Pull out half way through and say she isn't really doing it for you. Also say you are sure she is a great person on the inside while looking disgusted.

Golden shower

Talking about how you voted for Trump throughout it?

I mean just being your cringey self is probably bad enough to begin with

How about a dirty, smelly, biker gang running a train on your ass?

Tell her its in the contract

op do you have a source on that pic

play a super popular hitsong like last christmas or something like that in the background during the rape so everytime it gets played in a public place or on the radio the victim gets flashbacks

Oh shit. Genius.

while trying to rape a girl she cut your dick off,

tha will be a traumatic for you.

Not shure how this would work out, but i want to make it absolutely clear to her that my dick is going into her vagene multiple times over the next couple of days and there is no way for her to escape this situation, so she could surrender and just go with it or i will do it the hard way. If she gives in and let me go at it, will it increase or reduce her feeling of being raped? Will she enjoy it and hate herself for doing it? Will she regret she didnt put up a fight?

Is there a story here?

anal, then vag sex, with the same condom on, that way she gets a cool infection
make it so it looks like she might have a way of escaping, only to laugh at her face when you show her she can't
make the pussy and ass as wide as possible, tell her she won't enjoy sex ever again unless she fucks a donkey or something, make sure she understands why
photos of her face and body "published" in front of her (just tell her you're publishing them, don't actually do it until a few days later or you'll get caught)
tattoo in her pussy, ass and tits to remind her of your time together, wait until she passes out for a while before doing the one in the ass. with any luck she won't notice it, won't cover it and her next in line will ask her about the tattoo and you'll ruin her sexlife for a while longer
get another woman or women to watch and talk shit about her and her body while you're fucking her, make sure she knows exactly what they're talking about
get her really high on ecstasy or meth and force feed her alcohol, throw her out near a rave, use her cellphone to create conversations about going to a long lasting rave and throw her outside said rave once you finish with her, this will create the illusion that whatever happened was either consensual or her fault and no cop will help her with the case or take her srsly

You INCELS are incredibly sad cunts.
We meet mirrors of ourselves, if you've only met horrible women, you should reflect on yourself, your appearance and expectations.

Sing “happy birthday”

Stop halfway through and tell her she’s not worth it

Spiderman thread

Dress up like her house so she doesn’t want to go home

ASk your mother how your father did it...

Chop her clit off afterwards so rape is the last memory of sensitive feeling she’ll ever have

Set her entire body in steel-reinforced concrete afterwards, just her head and asshole protruding

sure is sad and edgy in here

pure genius.

Go to your nearest subway location and ask for a Tampa bay special with extra lettuce

Take her miles into the woods, cover your dick in superglue just before you cum, stick a bomb on a timer up your ass then kill yourself.

/thread

Kik numbtt94. Showing off my petite blonde 22 y o gf. Only swapping for tributes or your wife /gf pics in return. General discussion too

well that was a quick /thread

Yeah, if you see a girl acting in any Disney Channel show, she's had Dan Schneider's dick pulsing cum into her underage pussy multiple times.

As absolute minimum a footjob. The dude is obsessed with feet.

Unlubed anal

this
95% she will kill herself within a year

There's no rape unless you're an ugly incel

only cucks here ..

Ever noticed people like Ted Bundy? Not really an "ugly incel," he was messed up in a completely different way.

show her rare pepe's

rapee detected. Did it feel good though?
green text your story you worthless skank!

Make her beg.

lil

I once made a tinder experiment with a male model who had 'child rapist' in his bio

he got more matches than you will ever in your pathetic incel life

she would not for get this bring done to her