Can’t wait for this guy to lose in 2020. What do people honestly see in him?

Can’t wait for this guy to lose in 2020. What do people honestly see in him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TGdhRR6OeDw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dance off, nigga

There was a small hope that, since he was self funded, he may break the trend of politicians that are bought and paid for before they even hit office. That was not the case.

Now the hope is that he fucks up and does something to expose this perfectly rigged system. Also doubtful. So I just ignore the whole mess, literally nothing has changed in the real world in decades.

Yo dawg

Hillary is a perfect queen so righteous and pure

Sup homie?

Yes it has. You guys where dumb enough to elect a low tier scan artist.

Now tour students will be poorer and the only ones that benefit from this are the wealthy that get more tax breaks which in turn you normies will have to fund.

Its basic math really.

Well the fact that there isn't a single shred og evidence that she has done anything bad means she is.

She is a fucking Saint compared to Trump.

He only won because Hillary was a bigger joke.

But she is a great case, how in the future dumb poor republicans opinions can be forged with propaganda and the correct key points being thrown around fox news.

He's gonna win snowflake.

He's doing very well and I'm very satisfied with him.

Not ture in fact it looks like she was given a pass by an FBI that didn't want harm her.

This 100%, he would not be prez if literally anyone but Hillary was against him
Hillary is a crook who thinks Dastardly Evil-style scheming still works. This ain't the 70's you washed up bitch

He has a 14 inch penis.

Daddy trump 2020
Even when everyone's got they gun pointed at him he doesn't even flinch

The media in America is so liberally biased it is criminal. Studies have shown that Fox news is about the only Network that shows both sides of the story.

Tax reform is a good thing.

He won't run for office again, he'll boast about how much shit he got done in 1 term and Pence will run. This assumes Mueller doesn't fuck both of them out of office.

youtube.com/watch?v=TGdhRR6OeDw

> studies have shown
Fox news have a right-wing bias. Of course no person with a functioning brain watches it, so it makes sense that your point is retarded

>What do people honestly see in him?
Some men just want to watch the world burn. Others vote for the guy with the 'R' next to his name, no matter what.

He can't run if hes in prison. I checked. If he were to get sentenced and out before 2020 he could technically run again, but its very unlikely that he gets out of prison by then.

He is god

Treasonous pedophile loving bitch

He's not going to prison. The Mueller investigation is falling apart and after a year they only managed to a guy who lied to the FBI and two guys who cheated their taxes.

You are part of the salt-left

Because he owns the libtards epic style

> after a year they only managed to a guy who lied to the FBI and two guys who cheated their taxes
Oh boy. Now thats denial. Hillary investigation costs 20 milllion over the years with zero indictments. Nothing. Trumps team is falling one after the other. And remember tax evasion is how they got al capone, who you probably say wasnt a criminal either, faggot.

It would be fucking awesome if he had Mueller jailed.

You couldn't possibly believe that.

You'd be surprised how many people are retarded and think he's incapable of lying and will do everything he promised.

Jesus user how long have you been here? longer than me which is saying something

> salty because the president supports a pedophile, just so he gets more control for his tax scum for rich people

Huh, I never noticed how small that gif was.

He can't run again if get convicted of a felony. Convicted felons can become congressman though.
Watergate - 27 months until first indictment.
Stupid Watergate - 11 months so far, Mueller has 2 indictments & two have plead guilty (ie. flipped)

>after a year
Do you understand how court works?

> guy who lied to the FBI
And Trump Jr. who lied about talking to Russians. And Sessions who lied about talking to Russians. And Trump himself who lied about having no connections to Russia.

The only reason why it even seems like FOX has a right wing bias is because every other fucking media source is so ridiculously liberal that by comparison something even centrist or leaning left would seem right wing biased in comparison to all the circle jerk fake news of the MSM.

"Hey Mueller, you're imprisoned trump will say."

Send help.

The years pass faster and faster. I can't remember if it was between 06 or 08. Somewhere around when we called reaction images Macros.

White heterosexual capitalist Christian males have rightly come to see the neoliberal movement as hostile to them and their interests.

All Trump had to do was be white, male, heterosexual, capitalist, and Christian. And like it or not that may be all he has to do in 2020 as well, assuming he gets that far.

>he had Mueller jailed
He should lock up the main head of the investigation while already dealing with rumors of obstruction of justice? You're an idiot.

those first two are like 05. I've been here since 07. way too long. I hate it. I know you do too. yet here we are. lel.

Trump will shout many stupid thinks, im sure

He should jail anyone who stands against him.

I'm fairly convinced he initially ran to bolster his profile, then once he secured the nomination because of a large fractured GOP field, it came down to two things:
1. Making as much money off running as possible.
2. Getting Hillary elected by playing the fool.

It was pretty clear once he got the nomination that he didn't want to win, he just couldn't predict Hillary fucking up, James Comey, the amount people hate HRC & misogyny. Seriously it was like a dark version of the movie Bulworth.

Hillary's investigation cost money that was used by her corrupt insider cronies to set up a perfect defense. Impossible to get indicted when every person on the inside wants you to be clean. And that all is entirely why Hillary lost, because the American public hates Hillary worse than Trump because they KNOW she's dirty. It's not about what they find, it's about what we KNOW about her. The email scandal has more than enough evidence to convince a person who isn't morally bound to following corrupt court guidelines. It's why OJ Simpson is hated and treated as guilty even though the court found him innocent.

He's good for shit memes? That's a good quality.

And he's not even Christian, hell he can't even fake it even remotely well.

>trump supports a paedophile
>Hillary supports Isis

Hmm

Hillary didn't even fuck up that bad she's just genuinely unlikable. Most democrats were only supportive of her because it was towing the line or she was the much lesser of two evils.

Sup Forums was never good. 07 Sup Forums was better than now; that's for sure. Mostly spend time on Sup Forums /c/ and /f/. What about you?

oh no was it 05? I've wasted so much time here.

Trump is best friends with the Saudis too now. He's also trying to incite even more conflict by being such a zionist.

>What do people honestly see in him?
It was him, or a woman with more skeletons in her closet than Morticia Adams.

Trump will declare martial law. he is king.

I've seen interviews with her in a small setting and she comes across as likeable. In front of large crowds, she fails. I suspect it's political PR people trying to craft an image for her.

I remember when they were called macros. Back in the halcyon days of Alta Vista bruh

> evidence
Trumpfags never post any evidence. Also the Republitrash called for all these investigations, multiple ones to make it seem like a big deal, when she was already cleared after the first one. So the corrupt republicans used your taxpayer money to investigate her, even though she was cleared already, to make her look bad. Just politics, my retarded friend, and you have been played like the gullible fox news bitch you are.

Whereas Bill Clinton can do both well, though not well with large crowds as he used to.

walkthisway.swf/caramelldansen was a good time. I thought I had a gif of the Pototan dance but I dunno where it went

>And Trump Jr. who lied about talking to Russians

There are over 5 million Russians in this country. I think everyone has talked to a Russian at some point in their life.

What about the ones that were personally invited to your father's exclusive golf club?

Remember waiting for Macrochan to load on 56k? There were not a lot of search engines before google exploded.

> denial
Yes they were officials of the russian government, or had direct connections to Putin.
And how pathetic that the republicans defend trump throwing his own people out of a meeting so he can be alone with the russian diplomat.

Your King will last about 5 minutes, once everything has been established Mike Pence will stage a coup de'tat and promise to restore democracy. He won't of course. Their both evil, the difference is Pence is politically competent.

We have had relations with Russia since 1809, so what is the problem retard? Russophobia?

Except Trump Jr. did in Moscow. After first lying about it ever happening, then lying about the subject of discussion, then posting the email on twitter like a moron.

>the difference is Pence is politically competent.
Yeah I don't really believe the people who say he'd be worse than Trump. Getting Pence would be like getting Hillary and both are better than fucking Donald Clownshoes.

>it's basic maths really

You clearly have no concept of what a tax break means for companies.

It means they can hire more staff and pay higher wages, which they usually do because more staff means more efficiency which means more money.

It's basic economics really.

people need to realize 1922-1991 wasn't Russia. It was occupied Russia. quit living in the past.

He's white.

What's that about Macross?

Is that a nipple? I think that's a nippl... MOOOOOM!!!! I'M ON THE COMPUTER!!!!!!

*modem sounds*

although we don`t even know if he is going to put himself for re election

Higher wages are bad though because it means more people will be in the 1%

That's a good way to end up in jail as President.

This. Read Solzhenitsyn buckos

Um

This is what libruls actually believe
They're gonna keep losing for a very long time with that amount of denial

>more staff means more efficiency

The tax relief will mostly go into their pockets as 'growth', but it is likely to create some jobs.

32kb.jpg of a 240p image. The worst was you always knew you were on the internet because the calls wouldn't go through.

Have a waha.

I honestly wish our prime minister was this guy and not some fucking high school drama teacher... Canada needs a trump

Fox isnt rightwing, it only pretends to be. The campaign showed them reluctant to support Trump even after he won the primaries
t. frog observer

and the ME one.

Mike Pence will be worse because he's competent so he'll be able to hold a press conference and speak like an adult. He'll be able to sell bad policy through deception & obfuscation. Mike Pence is an ideologue who seems boring as fuck so many people not directly affected by his policies will go back to ignoring politics, especially when there isn't 5-10 major controversies a week.

GOP presidents/Governors, especially the far right ones depend on a combination of voter apathy & voter suppression to get their BS shit through that only helps the rich & Christian fanatics.

we see a leader

> showed them reluctant to support Trump
Because Trump isn't a real republican. He only whores himself out to whatever sounds like a republican policy.

I don't think he'll lose in 2020 because even if he's still in office at that point (which I consider 80% likely) I don't think he'll run.

He clearly doesn't enjoy being president, and the Republicans clearly don't like him much.

If he doesn't decide not to run for a second term himself, I think the Repubs will give him an ultimatum. "Either you decline a second term, or you go down in history as one of the few presidents to lose his party's nomination for his 2nd term"

B8, M8?
Sorry you don’t
R8

I remember the Final Fantasy IX strategy guide. It was literally go to this website to get this clue.

...and your spend fifteen minutes waiting for the fucking page to load. Worst guide ever.

It's your country fucktard not mine. I live in a top rated country.