Hey Sup Forums, what does female ass smell like?

Hey Sup Forums, what does female ass smell like?

a bag of sand

Like a male ass.

like shit

bubbling shit

You're an idiot.

depends on the female

>stick finger in ass
>finger asshole for 10 seconds
>sniff finger
>mfw

Nerve gas

When I see a hot girl I just wanna bury my face inbetween her ass cheeks and take a smell. Anyone else know this feel?

ass

Her father's cock

like shit

Some girls smell good some smell bad. Asians all smell the same, anf its not good. never slept with a black girl. My girlfriend is a vegan works out a lot and eats healthy her shit smells like a meadow of flowers. Vegans usually smell and taste the best. The healthier the better

>vegan propaganda

Suprised there aren't any brap comments yet.

Anyone who says shit is a fat virgin who's never even been looked at by a female

Ah it was only a matter of time before one of the roasties showed up.

vanilla and jasmine

It's ass...so it's gonna smell like ass tho.

>thinking butt holes don't smell like ass

Based Alice poster, I always find you in the most random of threads

I love anal sex. Just not now.

The same. I want lick the asshole like a fucking dog

Yup, 100%.

I can't be the only one who is turned on by the idea of smelling it.

I'm like the wind yo, just blowing here and there in a strictly nonsexual but suggestive manner.

it's normal

Love the smell but depends on the girl. My ex would finger her ass and let me smell it and I could just get off to smelling her ass fingers mmmmm I miss her. My current gfs ass smells like a Mexican burrito and doesn’t turn me on.

Ideally the asshole should smell ripe of stale farts, sweat, and butthole juice. Like feces, but you can tell that it's not exactly the smell of shit.

I hate HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE when a girl has a clean asshole. Wtf is the point of sniffing and licking a qt's butthole if it tastes and smells just as clean as her biceps (for example). I HATE CLEAN BUTTHOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But only if she's a qt, of course. If she's ugly I don't wanna get within 1 foot of her asshole under any circumstances.

Holy shit that's funny. Can't tell if you're kidding though.

I’m for realz

he's not. He's exaggerating but i know what he means. There are pheromones excreted around the anus. This is why dogs smell butts. It chemically can signal when a mate is right for you, thus turning you on, We excrete them from feet, armpits, and around mouth and nose. this is why humans kiss each other. And why some people's kiss can knock your socks off and some are just meh.

t. someone who could get high on my ex's pheromones.

quads chekt

Poop.

Salty milk and coins

Fuck is that true? That's why I fell compelled to stick my face in her ass even though I objectively know it's going to smell like ass.

yes its true. don't underestimate the importance of reproductioin. it is literally the second most important mission for all living things.

Nope, it ain't true. What's actually going on is your psychology is reaffirming whether or not someone is as attractive as you initially thought they were. Buttholes, sweaty feet, armpits, bad breath, dirty vagina... it all smells bad technically speaking. But when you see a woman who's so beautiful, you find yourself inexplicably drawn to her "ugliness." This is because your mind wants to reaffirm for you that no matter how much she shits or farts or pees in your mouth, you'll allow yourself to enjoy it because her beauty outweighs the ugliness of it.

And episode of How I Met Your Mother once talked about this theory where there are moments (such as during grunting during an exercise) when you see your love interest (or significant other) in an unattractive light that you never noticed before, and suddenly you can't unsee it, making you less attracted to that person.

That's what's going on here. When you see someone who you're attracted you, you're tempting your curiosity to see just how far you can push your attraction to that person before you're grossed out. If not even their rank butthole smell turns you off, then it's someone you're truly attracted to. If it does turn you off, then it means that person was just a generic pretty face that you aren't truly attracted to.

I've seen many beautiful girls who I'd love to fuck, eat out, date, and even make love to. But only a hand-full have been girls who I'd beg to fart directly into my nostrils or mouth.

brigitte63 i use to email with her. i tried to get her to agree to do her own website not sure what happened. nowadays shes really skinny. sad.

lmao the other dude is right its takes one google search buddy

Thanks, that's genuinely insightful. I have to admit that I have felt like a bit of a freak. Girls spend lots of time and money smelling like flowers, yet I want to sniff their stink holes. I'm glad there is a biological reason for that desire.

/thread

Depends if it's clean or not.

Nice clean ass smells like daisies and I could eat it for hours, but dirty asses are an instant deal-breaker. Like a deal-breaker in a way: "pack your clothes, bitch, and gtfo my house".

Stay away from unkempt asses, bro.

>ugliness

Except girls can literally have hot buttholes.

Wait, so then what's the most important?

Yeah, no problem. For close to 20yrs now I've felt the same exact way as you do. I've always desired to sniff and wallow in the stinkiest of stinks (esp. buttholes) of beautiful women. I've always hated the lengths to which beautiful women go to mask or avoid emitting these smells. My desires have been for women in television and real life alike, which further disproves the "pheromones" theory.

I've read essays on the whole pheromones theory, but I find it rather odd that the that theory only matches up with good looking slim girls. After pondering it for months, I came to the realization that it's more a psychological draw to beauty than it is pheromones.

Jew-gle is wrong. If it was all about pheromones, then how is it that I get the urge to sniff a girl's butthole who I've only ever seen on TV or in magazines? Furthermore, if it was only pheromones, then I'd occasionally be inexplicably drawn to ugly girls' buttholes, too... which has never ever happened in 20+yrs. So you're wrong.

Wow, what a sad comment to read. You are quite disgusting to desire only clean buttholes. Why even bother eating an odorless and tasteless butthole? What's the point in that?? You might as well just lick her clean forearm or bicep since you'll be getting the same taste. Seriously, do us all a favor and stop licking butthole if you're going to be so illogical. For me it's an instant deal-breaker her butthole doesn't have at least a faint fecal funk.

I meant "ugliness" as in objectively unpleasant, such as the smell of fecal matter or other digestive bypasses.

>I meant "ugliness" as in objectively unpleasant, such as the smell of fecal matter or other digestive bypasses

Except most people are disgusted by even a spec of fecal matter when doing anal stuff. Hygiene is rule #1 of anal play. Take your pseudo-intellectual retardation to reddit, you're objectively wrong.

Always wanted to know whats her name

Like a poopy butthole you fucking moron

This I cannot unsee

All lies, go fuck yourself

Shit.

Scientifically proven.

There's a reason the poo hole is named "poo hole"

wtf, expected a headshot

If she's just had a shower, it will smell like her natural scent + soap. If she's been walking around all day though? Sweat and shit. I mean, its an ass OP. What do you expect?

I have more proof that vegans are beta fags.

moar?