Fuck the fast food chains Sup Forums they are fucking unethical and so fucking greedy

Fuck the fast food chains Sup Forums they are fucking unethical and so fucking greedy

And next time you think of pork, Bacon, & Ham think of this !!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BpW4GaOWOx8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

" Sup Forums "

That's not how it works

I fap to this

This is why we eat meat you sick fuck!
youtu.be/BpW4GaOWOx8

Farms don't have walls, you retard. Have you ever looked to the side of the road when travelling? Or travelled at all? Or moved 2 meters away from your keyboard?

Shut the fuck up you dumb nig, even if there were glass walls, people would still eat meat

Looks yummy and this is not /pol
fucking retard

Whatever man, that's good meat there.

being vegan has clearly made you a fucking retard

>All barns are pole barns
>being this retarded

Hell is it birthing them right in the fucking grill? That has to taste delicious. Would pay extra to see it and then eat the freshly baked little piggies

Any one else look at this and go fuck I'm hungry now

>If animal farms had glass walls, the whole world would be vegan

At this point almost everyone who's not a retard knows that animals live like shit in those farms. And nobody gives a shit.

A friend of mine has a pig Farm with 2k Pigs each year and i am working currently on a farm with 50+ Cows.
I have seen everything and i am still no Vegan pussy.

But there are farms with no walls at all, meaning that OP's point is moot.

like 15% of the pics die 2 Weeks after birth cause they are chrused by the Mom the rest dies on the way to the slaughter

You think I care? Bacon tastes amazing. I've seen animals killed in person with no issue so you are wrong about 'the whole world being vegan' you fucking sensitive faggot. It's not my fault you're a pussy who can't handle the darker facts of our world. Get over it.

in Nature it is even necessary so kill animals so they dont overpopulate.
Like Kangaroos in Austraila or Warthogs

Of course, comrade.

Meh.. im a butcher, love my job

That’s life
I’m not going to stop eating meat because animals are suffering.

Im an animal lover, but i dont see anything wrong eating meat. True animals have their rights and shit, but killing and eating is part of the nature, i think vegans cause they think is healty its ok, but vegan cause ''baaww poor animals'' are retarded.

Suffering brings out the best flavors. This is not the place for vegans OP. Try Reddit

I don't eat food of my food. Silly vegans, they think they're people.

Are you gonna empty your bank account cuz some nigger is poor?

fuck animals and fuck OP

They act like humans haven't been eating meat for thousands of years.

Trips tells it like it is.

raising animals for food isn't as efficient as just eating plants and plant products

Dubs confirm

Can i save this gif my friend?.

I love listened to Cattle Decapitation. But I love eating meat too. Sometimes at the same time.

yeah but steak and bacon though

Yeah i'd love to get to feed someone when im dead, that would give my life a purpose

These still-born pigs were diseased.

yeah I agree OP. infact, ive been eating things that dont even grow because vegetables are living things too. i have been following a pure, natural, synthetic plastic diet for years now. i dont eat anything that has a pulse! i have lost 100 lbs and my skin has never been paler! i feel great! i sleep for 18 hours a day and hardly ever shit anymore, but when i do it doesnt even stink!

You have been warned: posting haram images. delet this or face a ban and losing your hands.
- Sup Forums administration, religion of peace.

If you want to do planet earth a favor, kill yourself

If jews had just vegies farms and no cows,pigs farms, then they even would teach childrens to not eat meat or even would be regulated heavily.

Kek

Vegans are really using that argument? It's water. It's not going away anytime soon.

you think things are differen't with plants? Chocolate slave labor in east Africa fopr 70% of the worlds chocolate, Deforestation in south East Asia and south American jungles killing hundreds of endangered species for farm land which produce sugar and coffee. We're evil for this planet. i could go on about cosmetics and cloths and all sorts of shit we ignore to destroy the planet. Truth hurts, but we consume other things to survive. Even the technology your typing this on was more than likely destroying habitats and will eventually make un biodegradable mess of the planet

i tought that is a grill

You forget that water is the most common fluid in the world and through treatment farm or just the water cycle, every litre of it is reused again and again, it will never run out so who gives a fuck if it takes 50,000 litres to make a tomato

because it costs money and energy to move that water around retard
there's also only so much usable water the environment can process

Who cares about efficient food, there are like 10 times more food on this world for the entire population

so like no one ever explains to me when crops die out.....like when there was a rain storm even that killed off 70% of the berry industrys crop 6 years ago. or the hurricane that killed off an entire season of bananas. vegetable crops don't look after themselves and sometimes they die out. meat is high consummation but low maintenance when not being bred, Vegetables need insecticides and regular watering vitamins etc and don\t grow in any conditions.Our food would be based on what was in supply and had a good season instead of our choice?

year its ur mom

Everyone who's insulting veganism is an IGNORANT IDIOT.

Every one of you argomentation is fake and caused of disinformation.
Watch some stuff like "Cowspiracy", "What the Healt" and Gary Yourofsky conferences, then come back here.
The only thing you can say with ignorance but with reason is "I dont care cause I like meet, i dont give about animals and neither myself"

And I ate meat until last month, folks, I love McDonals, Old Wild West and company
but then I decided to inform myself about thanks to some friends adivice. And than I understood.

Always seeking for the truth, guys, be conscious.

not a farm
its an animal factory

End urself

imagine a world where chicken costs $10+/lb

Good thing i don't live in the US and hormones and steroids are illegal here in livestock. pesticides and antibiotics are easily mixed in with feed that get handed out every couple of months on my mates farm funny how not everyone does the same thing.

Wrong board, moron.

How do you recognize a vegan in a group of people?
just look for the asshole who can't shut the fuck up about how meat is murded even when no one fucking asked

Yeah but those hormones, antibiotics, pesticides and steroids taste delicious

is this supposed to make me feel bad? LMAO
food is food
and OP is a fag

>because we're too weak to actually fight

If my mother had wheels she would've been a bike

Face it douchebags, eating meat is good for you

Once a living thing, now vegan food.

If they didn't want to be eaten then why would they be made out of food?

The only honest thing you all can do is to say
"We all are piece of shits who only care about taste"

because vegans are right, on every point, so be a man and admit you just like that food and dont give a shit bout animals and your healt.

You say you're a piece of shit. I'll just stand aside and laugh at your stupid ass. How much of a pussy do you have to be to admit something to a weak ass vegan?

This is not Sup Forums op stop fagging.

How can a vegan compete? Burger KING

The next persons to cry rape and have to step down vegans verses fast food

Kill yourself vegan scum

No, you are a piece of shit too.
You know what is behind meat, cheese and eggs?
You know what you're doing to other intelligent living being? You know what you're doing to the planet? You're doing what you're doing to your body?

Well, if you know, BUT you keep doing it, well yes:
your a fuckung amoral piece of shit, that care only about taste.

BTW, there are vegan champions in the atletic word, they would kick your, mine, and most asses. Waek is not the right word for them, my friend.

This ''diet'' of yours sound interesting, might give it a try and see what happens.

The soy goy

Fuck animals. They are only good for our entertainment or eating.

I chuckl'd

jesus christ dude, get off your high horse and learn how to spell.
>Healt
>meet
fucking pathetic.

Mmmm....
Bacon.
Meat is so tasty.
I wish there were glass walls so that I had entertainment while eating my hamburger.

Is this your argomentation against what i wrote?
Are you serius? Please stay on topic, I wrote it fast, sorry for the errors.
Tell something about the rest instead of criticize details.

(English is not even my first lenguage, sorry again for the grammar.)

>You know what you're doing to the planet?
Implying crop farming isn't bad for the environment
>You're doing what you're doing to your body?
Kek, do you even know what harm you are doing to your body by being vegan?

If animal farms had glass walls. The whole world would avoid looking and the workers inside would be fucking hot

Eat more fruit

48% of the world pollution is beause of farms:
the most of the coltivation is to feed animals (just do the mats yourself), so if, ipotetically, the wole humanity tomorrow became vegan no one will ever starve to death.

Yes, I know what I'm doing to my body, just watch "What the Healt", is a very accurate documentary
this is just an example

And anyway, humans are erbivores, their theets, and their stomach are the proves.

>You know what you're doing to other intelligent living being?
>intelligent
Because I can play a game of chess...or even highly intelligent game of tic tac toe with a cow or with a chicken.

Nope. Omnivores.

Fields don't have walls, fuckwad.

If humans are herbivores, the why don't we have enzymes, such as cellulase, inulinase or pectinase, like other herbivores? Why wouldn't we have these critical enzymes to extract valuable sugars from plants?