Yall fuck with heaven or las vegas

yall fuck with heaven or las vegas
im really feelin this album right now

>yall fuck with
No, but I listen to it from time to time.

people talk about it all the time, why are you asking if people fuck with it when you know most of this board does? and yes its one of my favorites

goooood album. i like blue bell and treasure too

Not really. I've tried to listen to so many shoegaze albums but none have really clicked at all. Just not my genre, I guess.

Okay, be an asshole about it.

have you listened to cocteau twins - bluebeard

I am what I eat. Your mother isn't safe

It's alright. I liked it more when I was new to the band. These days I prefer Treasure and Victorialand.

This, but Treasure and Head Over Heels

there is this one track in the middle of victoria land that ruins it for me

What are you doing here my son?

Honestly, I don't get what all the fuss is about. I like it, it's in my top 50 or so, but I prefer a lot of more modern dream pop and shoegaze to this and Loveless. Even as far as early-mid 90s stuff goes, I prefer Lush.

HOH isn't an overall favorite of mine since I think the band was still finding themselves on that album but I do admit it benefits from a fair bit of stylistic diversity for that and some songs like In Our Angelhood and Musette and Drums are sublime.

If it's Little Spacey then we can't be friends. That, Through The Dark Months of April and May, and Lazy Calm are my shit.

Lush is fantastic, probably my overall favorite of the major shoegaze acts. That said, I'd champion CT for their 80s material more than their 90s but that's just me.

>it's in my top 50 or so
how is that not high praise? have you only heard like a 100 albums?

there has been fuss about it since it released because theyre really good at making songs and did it on that album

liking recent stuff is your preference. there isn't much to question here, its just not your thing.

what modern stuff do you liek pl0x

is there any disco cocteau twins

Japanese Breakfast, Beach House, Fazerdaze, Alvvays, School of Seven Bells, Tokyo Shoegazer, Hartfield, The Raveonettes, Broadcast.

shit

bump for disco cocktoes

where do I start with Lush bro

>talking in ebonics

thus isn't reddit

Split or Spooky.

Head Over Heels is the superior Cocteau Twins album.

I like their album ''Milk & Kisses'' the most to be honest.

I was just about to ask about Milk & Kisses. I wouldn't say it's my favorite, but it's great nonetheless, and very underrated too. Probably the best sounding Cocteau Twins record.

>still finding themselves

I never got why this is a bad thing, especially when they manage to make such a cohesive album that is very dynamic, while being recognizable and unique.

Except Heaven or Las Vegas isn't shoegaze. You don't even know what genre isn't your genre.

cant get into it hto

Treasure>>>>>>

Why are you talking like a spastic?

You spelt colour wrong

treasure >>>>

Mynigga, blue bell knoll is incredible

=)

FINALLY. HOLV is my favorite album EVER but Milk and Four Calendar are close seconds. With all the praise for Heaven I really don't see how they're as neglected. They're the exact same sound and quality.

They're my fave band and although I believe this is their absolute best 10/10 record, my favorites are Treasure and Blue Bell Knoll. I've been listening to Four Calendar Cafe A LOT lately and it's been growing on me. Evangeline is a jammer.