We fucked up with Bitcoin

We fucked up with Bitcoin.
We fucked up with Ethereum.
So let's not fuck up now.
JSE will be new standart in web monetization. Multi billion market. So there's a good chance it will be BIG.
You don't need high-end GPU or CPU, mining is equal for everyone.
JSEcoin will be listed on exchange in 2018. So we still got some time to mine coins with low competition before general audience turns in.

If you want to register with my referall, i will get 3.5 and you will get something too
coins from this - jsecoin com/o/?a=44398
If you don't - jsecoin com

Anons from previous threads were kind enough to use my ref so if someone rolls trips i will transfer them 25 JSE coins. Don't forget email.

Also today they optimized hash algorithm, hash/s increased by 5 times. So be fast and mine dem coins while there's almost no competition.

Other urls found in this thread:

jsecoin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They haven't been released yet, that's why we have to mine as many as we can now

Bumping

You've been shilling this site for a few weeks that I've personally seen. Go fuck yourself.

can you give me a tip, how to mine faster???

Been mining for a day and got 1,5 coins already. Seems promising

Invest in Coinye. That's the future.

Can you fuck off.

On Google Chrome right click while you are mining and hit inspect. Then go onto sources. Find jsecoin.js and go down to line ~1000. There will be two "SetTimeout" functions with a timeout of 1000ms. Change them to something like 100ms. Ctrl+s and close the dev tools window

Almost no competition > so he posts to increase competition...

Been mining for a day, made 1.5 unusable dollars -> thinks this is a good decision.

The ico will be 1$ per coin, and I believe it will be easily increased as it is an easy way to mine and will probably become popular for monetizing webs as well

Op here. I'm posting it trying to earn even more with people who want to help me and use my referral code

Bump

i made and registered an account through the referral code but when i click on the referral page its all zero... ?

where is jscoin.js?

This is a scam. Run like hell. Run you stupid bastards.

>Trying to have less competition

kek

lol ohhh you make money getting others to join.

This totally seems legit now and not like a pyramid scam.

>trying to shitpost your way to money
This is just another stupid adsense level of bullshit for you lames to scrape together some change. Get a job you lazy bottom feeder.

original thread

I earn coins, not money, and if they use my referral code they get coins as well. It's a win-win situation

Ur gay

Bumping

Way to admit your coins are worthless.

still a pyramid scam

They are indeed worthless because they haven't been released to the market yet

Proof?

/Thread

Fuck off op I don't want more people mining those coins

yes because what makes a currency really valuable is when no one has it and no one wants it
/thread

A lot of people already has it and want it, I don't want more people to want/have it

jsecoin com/o/?a=43473 could use sum coins

jsecoin com/o/?a=43473 could use sum coins

Rebump

bumppppp?? yes bumsms stroke eeeeeee heeleoopppppp meeeekeoeojdn nememememememememememem

so as i understand, you can't withdraw your earnings yet we're just gearing up for when it becomes bigger?

I haven't