>Be me, 28 years old

>>Be me, 28 years old
>>Go to My Dads house for dinner tonight since I can't see him on Christmas Day
>>My girlfriend, brother, sister in law and my nephew come along as well
>>Get there, say hello and we exchange Christmas gifts
>>My Dad and his partner got us an amazing gift, I love it and tell him about it
>>My Dad is really happy about this
>>First couple of times he's met my girlfriend, takes her and I into his garage to show off his motorcycles and the guitar's he has made
>>Really good guitars.
>>Girlfriend used to race Motocross with her family, she doesn't see them often because they're in another country
>>They instantly bond over this
>>Cantstopsmiling.jpeg
>>Dad says he's going to start cooking the meat on the BBQ
>>Remember when I was a kid he used to do this almost every weekend.
>>Used to call Dad the "BBQ Man" when he was doing this
>>Steaks, beef and chicken sausages, chicken
>>My Dad cooks the best BBQs
>>Dinner is served, everything is delicious. Caesar salad my sister in law made is perfect
>>Meat cooked to perfection, everyone comments on this
>>My Dad is beaming
>>I tell my girlfriend how I used to call him the BBQ Man as a kid, she laughs wholeheartedly, my Dad smiles.
>>Finish dinner, we all sit around chatting.
>>I don't see my Dad often enough, we discuss how we need to do this more often.
>>Say goodbye as it's late, tell Dad and everyone else how great tonight was. Love all around.
>>Driving home, girlfriend comments on how much fun tonight was, and how great all the food tasted.
>>Says it was the most delicious meal she's had in a long time.
>>My Dad cooks the best BBQs

What a sad story. It gets better, user.

Faggot

Was a great night, user!

1 advice OP, just 1 advice
no matter how much you like your dad just make sure your gf doesn't end up having sex with your dad

>this

Solid advice, what about my younger brother who lives with him and my step mum?

Thanks.

I only said this
because OP said:

>>First couple of times he's met my girlfriend, takes her and I into his garage to show off his motorcycles and the guitar's he has made
>>show off his motorcycles

>>Girlfriend used to race Motocross with her family
>>>Driving home, girlfriend comments on how much fun tonight was

I was in the garage with them, haha.

But thanks for the concern, user. In all seriousness I'm very lucky to have a girl as great as she is.

This is a nice story. I liek. You said partner so is your dad gay? My parents have some really nice gay friends who are also amazing cooks. I also know a lesbian couple who make god-tier roasted ham. Idk what it is about gay people but damn they make some good food

is your dad gonna fuck your gf or something?

My Dad has a fiancé - they've been engaged for like 10 years now... Not sure why they aren't married yet.

After my mum and him split he met someone else a few years later. Not messed up from the divorce or anything, ended up being for the best because I now have a little brother (He's 19 in January)

After the divorce my mum went back to school and raised my older brother and I (We'd see my Dad every second weekend and any other time we asked) She's an amazing woman and the closest thing I'd consider to a role model. She went from being housewife to now an operations manager for a major company here, and works 10mins away from her home.

My Dad has also just been really good with his BBQ skills - here in Australia it's a good thing to have haha.

Ah I see. Don't feel weird my mom and step dad knew each other since middle school and were dating for years before marriage, only my little sister is my step dad's kid by blood, me and my brother aren't. They were together like 15 years without being married then decided one year to do it. We've always called my step dad "dad" no awkwardness or anything he's always been a great father. Glad to hear things worked out for the better, too often you hear of situations like this leading to disaster.

Best story I've heard on Sup Forums

Sounds like things on your end went pretty good as well!
I've never really called my Dad's fiancé my "Step mum" for some reason it just felt weird - always just refer to her by her first name.
She's a great woman though, her and my dad are amazing together.

Thanks very much for the kind words user.

godly alice user

Fuck off normie

Glad you liked it user, I had a really fun night.

How did you know it was a gay BBQ?

The hotdogs tastes like shit.

wholesome

That actually made my day. Good for you user, drive safe and stay well :)

>My Dad and his partner
FAGGOT

Oh here we go, a good greentext thread.
A story worth reading without a shit ending can be nice every once in a while.
Enjoy yourself user. Glad to see someone is on a good luck streak.

Igetthatreference.jpeg
It might make the son feel.... violated.

Thanks man! Home safe now, girlfriend is asleep right now.

Partner/fiancé... w/e.

Thanks user, it's a good start to the holidays that's for sure.
Wishing you a happy holidays!

Gonna be rough right after. Got court coming up for selling drugs... been waiting a while, just ready to get it over with.

Darn, I'm sorry to hear that man. Do you mind me asking what happened? Looking at a severe penalty/sentence?

(I don't really know what would happen in this scenario, that's all)

i told the story quite a bit, but everyone here usually takes it as a joke like most of the content posted.

>joined the army to escape drug problems, depression, and home after high school
>needed to do something, so i signed up to work on apaches as an armament guy
>get to ait and continue doing drugs like triple c's (OTC Meds)
>get shipped to korea
>love it at first
>lots of underage drinking and unprotected sex with Korean dolls and cum dumpsters i meet at bars and on tinder
>got bored and wanted to order some acid
>obtained BTC and bought 100 tabs from AlphaBay before it got taken down
>it came in the mail on the US election day (Day Donald Trump was elected)
>took a small bit and went back to work
>6 hours of phase maint on that piece of shit bird was like reinventing the fucking wheel
>go out and party afterwards and sell a bit to a few friends

i'll cont. just wanna give it in portions

OP dump her as and marry your dad. she'll never forgive you for taking her to your house of sin

>make a couple dollars so i can buy more for us
>2 friends turned into 4, so on so forth
>sold to some people that i didn't know were trouble makers
>a week before i got arrested by CID, dude who i sold to fought MPs and they found the shit i sold him
>he snitched on EVERYBODY for a deal that he wasn't going to get since he had already been in trouble before
>find out and freak out
>take all of my shit (51 tabs of acid) not sure if i ever came down or not
>things went fine with that
>exactly one year ago today, CID busted down my door and arrested me
>i'm an honest man. i never meant to get anyone caught up. i fessed up.
>get put under severe restrictions
>basically suicide watch even though i never threatened my well being or anyone elses
>months go by
>restriction lifted
>normal for about a month
>find out im getting court martialled
>been prepping with lawyer
>trial is in less than a month

I'm not even sad or scared anymore, i'm just ready to move on and continue my life.
This has scared me straight. This has made me a man. This has made me realize what i need to do in life and i will strive to reach my goals beyond this. Ready for it to be over.

amazing read, so rare these days, specially here. congratulations on having a great family, i hope you build one too.

my dad is gone but he and my mum were the most beautiful persons and couple i've ever met. they were deeply in love and you could see them hugging and kissing each other all the time, even when they grew old (i'm an oldfag myself).
i guess i've learned that from them, because my wife and i have been together for 20 years and we are in love and passionate as in he first year.

i guess i'm a normie too, if that's the word. not that i haven't had my rough times, i know i've hurted myself and others, but having a strong family is an incredible solid foundation to stand on and get out of most of the troubles you may got caught in.

i know that beeing a rekt is sometimes fun and sounds much more interesting that beeing a normie, but i hope in time every Sup Forumstard get to have a nice partner in life and/or build a strong family.

ib4 silly normie

Shit man, one hell of a situation for you to be in, but the outlook you have on this is really good as well - I do sincerely hope for the best for you from here on and hope the court will see that you're a changed man despite the mistakes you've admitted to.

Thanks very much for sharing again as well, I'm not going to pretend I know what you're going through just hoping you'll be strong throughout it all.

Pic is from one of my favourite shows Metalocalypse, it always gives me a laugh. If you haven't seen it, give the first episode a try.

Trust me, i've seen metalocalypse. I used to hate it as a kid, but when i rewatched it with a buddy after drinking a bit, the show was fucking great. i appreciate ya man

Thanks user! Sounds like your mum and dad were/are amazing parents - I'm sorry to hear your father has passed away, but I'm happy to hear how he lived his life and raised his children has passed over to you.

My girlfriend and I don't actually want kids though, haha. Our "family" if we were to get married would be her, me and her dog. I have a nephew though (Who I mentioned) and I try and spoil the absolute hell out of him and be the best uncle I can.

Pic related, it's my girlfriend's dog.

Oh great to hear haha. I'm gutted they haven't released another season (Thanks a lot Adult Swim) but I was lucky enough to meet Brendon Small one time (The co-creator)

A band from another state was traveling the country with him performing Dethklok covers (Their band was called Klokblock) - turns out it was my friends band all along, so I was stoked. Hes a really chill guy.

>My girlfriend and I don't actually want kids though

well, me neither when me and my now wife met, but after several years together we got into that, and it turned amazing.
we have a girl and a boy, 14 and 11. watching them grow is fascinating, a complete psychedelic trip. pic related a few years ago.

not that it's a must or mandatory at all, i have many friends of my age (50) that don´t have kids and they have wonderful lives.

fuq ur sun n dottir in da butt n maik dem kis

OP here; You have a beautiful wife and kids my friend, you're a very lucky man!

It is definitely interesting how your thoughts can change over the years, but I just don't see it happening in our case, which is fine. I've actually considered getting the snip done haha.

I was waiting for him to say his dad fucked his gf

Haha, same, my "Dads point of view" thread is still going strong though.

Wholesome. I'm glad you had fun user

Oh dear Christ, we don't even live in America dude haha, and my Dad is almost 60.

Was a blast! Got home and chilled out for a bit before my girlfriend went to bed. Thinking I should follow suit soon though.