Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

don't you get tired of posting the same thread over and over again?

>this thread again

oh boy i really love this thread

I think you know the answer to that

KQHSBBEMEGPZJZCMX TOG ZMXNFLC IF XJXO NOXICK JXOC 8DOZB OXIZN9EI 0DJS9WJWWIE W9WJABA9S QIWHWNA9 DNSO KDBZOVIR JOEMSA IS SICB IDBZOZB MSJZODXIAK AJAKXN JRJIZ 7zb2icx×&@&&○bnejjw

GS TP F APGAOI

Stop speaking polish you fucking chink

Oh OP, how did you let it get to this?

Polish hahahah
u made my day faggot
>To jest kurwa polski padalcu pierdolony, a nie tamte bazgroły.

4han let the campus feminazis take over. Now almost everyone here is a beta cuck.

sjws are CANCER am i rite guys XDDD

yup

Oh op how did you let this fag again

I know that you are making a joke here but most people would agree with your statement, because it's true

yeah but the alt-right crowd is way more cancerous, you know, constantly needing to point out how incredibly stupid those es-jee-doublejuus are while unironically believing in jewish conspiracy theories or that race is a real scientific thing

-no grains

switching economy from industrial based to service sector based.

Liberalism is a mental disease

>Why does freedom of speech exist

Because we're not some oppressed Russian shithole where people get murdered for not agreeing with state media.

Partisan extremism is cancer

Get a fucking life you shill

You sounds exactly like russian teenage libshit, stop pretending american

STOP posting this

Can't hear much when they're in prison for political statements.

Russia is a medieval shithole full of peasants and international crooks.

Yep, 100% russian degenerate from 2ch. Go back to your shithole.

You don't make any sense

I thought Putin had 99% approval rating in Russia? Our are you saying that's just another lie by state media?!?!

You don't make any sense pretending an american russian libtard. That's just pathetic

Learn to speak English

>stupid Russian motherfuckers can't even learn the language they're trying to troll in

In your dreams.

>Liberalism is a mental disease
This. Yes it's a cliché by now, but true statements do not become untrue merely from repetition.

transsexuals are vermin

In a word, Obama. Obama, not content in destroying our healthcare system and leaving our economy in shambles, he turned our schools turned into SJW indoctrination centers. This liberal freak is the result.

>believing in jewish conspiracy theories
>theories
retard alert

>Thread set to repeat & loop

You all must've forgotten to post this.

>beloved
The fuck is this. Just say it's killing b, no reason to be all gay about it

Ur a faggot for pointing it out you know

Remember to sage folks

Oh yeah, that really works. Thank you user.

Pointless.

Just like these threads.
>inb4 bait

This is Sup Forums, a board that despises libtardism. So this is welcomed here, and you all can fuck right back off to Reddit.

Here's a fat BUMP, OP.

That lady on that picture, I can tell she sucks.

So let me get this straight - this board which got popular through random and often anarchistic pranks, which presented itself as the liberal heart of the internet because it allowed discussions about even the most depraved things imaginable, a board which jokes about jews and 9/11 for the fun of it is supposed to be against maximum personal freedom and somehow aligns with conservative ideals behind a mainstream political party?

Exactly right. Unique, huh, cock fag? Sup Forums is centrist right, meaning mostly in the center with favoritism towards right-wing ideology.

You must be getting it switched. We choose sides freely as we please, much like the people in the US choose different parties every couple of elections. We don't give a fuck who's side we're on as long as we can bring in lots of luls for the board and all who dwell within it.

And you see no irony in such a perception at all?

Irony? Both the left and right make exceptions. Dogma is for the simpleton.

Who cares if there's irony in it. This board is as random as it gets and truth is truth.

That's actually a good way to see it, but i've got the feeling that a think tank of mr. orange concluded that Sup Forums would be a good addition to their list of supporters and actively try to influence this board. They're probably not the only ones doing that either, but i see that as an extential threat to the culture Sup Forums used to be.
Thats why i don't like the obvious pro republican shilling threads. (Democratic shilling is near non existant, but those would bother me the same way.)

Yes, because modern day leftists are the enemy of freedom and free speach.

Yes, because modern day leftists are the enemy of freedom and free speach.

You fail to see the big picture though. [And when i say left or right wing, please do not immediately think about american political parties.]
Far right wingers want to be racists in public and fuck up minorities because that's their opinion.
The far left wingers have made the general public sensitive to that tendency and has managed to socially isolate the far right wingers.
If we assumed that the goal of a society would be the greatest "sum of happiness" centrist ideologies leaning slightly to the left are the way to go because it makes a lot of minorities a lot happier while making right wingers less happy.

Sup Forums moved to the right over the past few years. We're like South Park Republicans. We are mostly pragmatic but the lunatic left with their ear on free speech and white men pushed most of Sup Forums to the right. It's why the alt right was born here.

Completely

>Far right wingers want to be racists in public and fuck up minorities because that's their opinion.
Not even close that's a salt left talking point.

Yeah they actually are.

No they call out lunacy and Steve reactionary to the left. There is also no alt - right calling our the sjw. It's normal people. But you take it as a threat since you lean left and you lash out.

Complaing about cucks on Sup Forums is not the same as rioting at Berkeley, have safe spaces or shutting down free speech on college campuses. The left does this and that's the problem.

Then please formulate an opinion about minorities coming from a far right winger.
I'm really interested to learn what such a person thinks about jews, blacks and mexicans.

Bakck people are vicitms of their own culture of failure and white liberals exploit that as a way to satisfy their deep self loathing from their own personal failures. There is nothing wrong with mescians who are here legally.

While your opinion is dripping with salt it's not a far right opinion though. I'm talking about the unironicaly swastika postin Sup Forums browsing neckbeards for instance.