Exactly what we needed. more young black people hating white people

Exactly what we needed. more young black people hating white people.

Do they do this shit on purpose??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nN9hy4YNIv0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They, as in, the Jews? Yes

GIBS ME DAT NIGGUH

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

that isn't necesarily a bad idea

more slavery movies means eventually we can start making comedys about it and thusly decrease its looming, unspeakable hold it has on americas psyche

free speech is nothing to fear my man

>more white guilt movies
>people stop attending movies all together
>even blacks get pissed
>Movies close
>jews loose
>mfw jews are actually stupid

No LeVar Burton, no watch.

it doesn't matter
black people hate white people because black people hate order and civility. They think if it wasn't for white laws they'd all be millionaire crack dealers. Ironically only like 1 out 10000 drug dealers ever gets that far. They'd literally be better off selling hotdogs

Blahblahblah, we've literally seen this movie before. Niggers get interested in their "roots," end up with the impression that they're all descended from tribal leaders; leftists namedrop the show to "bond" with the black community; and the whole thing turns into a punchline.

White people are literally the most oppressed and discriminated people on earth.
T. An Asian fellow

>Do they do this shit on purpose??
Yes.

It's called agitprop.

when you over pay your taxes, the government doesnt give you interest owed
why do so many people think that the 20 acres and a mule probably worth $100 back then is going to be millions today?

12 years a slave
django
roots remake
fucking Birth of a Nation remake with black point of view twist?

Everyone's only going to see through the bullshit sooner because of these movies. Everyone's tired of the "blacks are eternal victims" meme and the "you have to pick either white or black" division.

It's race baiting, and it's dividing the American people. We're fucking over that already. I'm actually glad these movies keep getting pumped out because it's just annoying the shit out of everyone.

I think America should make more movies about slavers, for dank effect

Yes, without it their claims to "muh reparayshuns" goes away, as the masses realize they really aren't opressed.

this 2bh, the pendulum is swinging, it will be a guillotine for the kikes and their media

Why are there all these movies about slavery, but no movies about Holodomor (Ukrainian famine-genocide), Nakba (Palestinian genocide) or White genocide in SA?

WE WUZ TRILLIONAIRES

muh reparayshuns you racist bigoted homophobic cis-white shitlord

95% of why I started to listen to trump in the first place was that I was pissed off at it being ok to be racist against whites now.
>Paris
>San Bernadino
>I am now willing to die for the God Emporer to protect our nation

youtube.com/watch?v=nN9hy4YNIv0

History channel is on its last leg so they have to appease to niggers

Kinda like mcdonalds

2.31 million for every black man, woman and child in America, to be a bit more precise.

Hell, I don't know user. But all of a sudden there would be a lot more Rachel Dolegals out there!

Well, what's it like to want?

You're forgrtting all the race baiting movies since then as well, shits really annoying and only divide us furthee

>race
>selma
>42
>the butler

The people who make these movies are privileged upper middle classed white liberals who never bothered learning about the world other than what they heard in the 5th grade.

How are they supposed to make films about things they don't know?

Reparations are never going to happen. The only time it had a chance was during Reconstruction, but people were still too cheap. Now it's way too difficult to find out who even has a claim to reparations and to what degree. The government didn't even apologize for slavery until 2009 or so, and they specifically crafted the resolution to avoid giving cause for reparations.

>America needs more slave movies

Yes, and more Holocaust movies too.

>privileged upper middle classed white liberals
No, they're white hating kikes

More white guilt and free gibes for your resident black wellfarekins.

remember the last time germany was forced to pay huge reparations?

It's not non-white's fault that the most vocal white priders look like this.