This picture was painted by an 8 year old girl named Akiane Kramarik who starting having visions of Jesus and Heaven...

This picture was painted by an 8 year old girl named Akiane Kramarik who starting having visions of Jesus and Heaven when she was a small child. Akiane could not tell people what she was seeing for it was too magnificent to describe in words and God encouraged her to express what she saw through her art work. She was born into an atheist family and when her father learned of her incredible gift, he now believes in life after death. This is the true face of Jesus Christ and only through him may you enter the kingdom of heaven.

Other urls found in this thread:

family-prayer.org/what-does-god-look-like.html
innercivilization.com/2011/02/moors-of-spain.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

family-prayer.org/what-does-god-look-like.html

Why does he look like me?

Jesus wasnt white though. He was a sandnigger. What kinda dream is she having?

you were made in his image

Go get fucked by your priest, brainwashed christian idiot. God is a spaghetti monster and everyone knows that

>Eastern European immigrants
This is a complete con job.

Only through me can you achieve a power greater than any Jedi

Why does every race draw Jesus looking like themselves? Even when he "appears to them in a dream"? If he existed, wouldn't every drawing of him look almost the same?

religion is a form of comfort for the gullible pricks who want to know everything, even the stuff that cant be explained, its fucking ridiculous.

She's an amazing artist, but she really hasn't gotten much better since she was a kid.

in nomine patri et fili spiritus sancti

P R O P A G A N D A
R
O
P
A
G
A
N
D
A

The Thread

Someone cum tribute this picture.
In his name and whatnot yadda yadda

He was not a sandnigger. Arabs came to the area hundreds of years after Jesus died.

If you want to judge someone, learn about him first.

Not even, it's just good ol' bait, why would someone come to Sup Forums for religion?
That's like going to reddit for sence and 9gag for memes.

Jesus looks nothing like that

Revelation 1
ent down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.

14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:

Sorry bro, you got your timeline mixed up. This is what he would've like according to historians.

fucking lol

I've seen many Carpenters look like this. They also bang prostitutes like Mary and have illegitimate sons as well

Joseph was the OG cuck.

>jesus
>literal semite
>green-blue eyes and blonde hair with fair skin and groomed beard
Nope

>historians
Most historians believe he never existed, though.

Nope, read your bible. Jesus was a Moor. Try again, and be less of a retard this time.

Spanish Moors: innercivilization.com/2011/02/moors-of-spain.html

Nah, the consensus was he was real because of Tacitus' writings.

But Tacitus wasnt honestly all that great and was pretty obviously biased if you actually read his works and have any kniwledge of what was going on at the time.

>thinking that god would make him arab just because he was born in Jerusalem

If he was really the son of God then God could have made him any color or race he wanted.

Nah, the consensus is that fundamentalists think he was a real guy, and nearly every other scholar eventually discovers that if any of the five different prophets from other prominent & wealthy religions in Rome at the time, who are all sloppily mashed together into a single inconsistent, unstable character in the Bible, actually was a supernatural being, it was lost by the end of the Bronze Age, and what is written and known about them has no fucking bearing on who they were as real people. At that point, you have your crisis of faith and make your choice, as everyone eventually must.

Its mostly to do with the fact it was relatively contemporary and he does mention a Christus as the leader of the Christians decades before anyone else. Any bias he had was irrelevant (he hated Christians).

This is why the painting of jeebus in the Popes own chambers in the Vatican is a blek.

Lucky for white Americans who want to worship a white god, they don't actually read their ducking bibles or have any grasp of history.

I've always thought he was the L Ron Hubbard or David Koresh of his time. Tacitus' brief mention of him is enough to convince me he was at the very least a flesh and blood conman.

>Christus
That was a title, not a name.

Bishop Smiths first name isn't actually Bishop.

Have a look at when Tacitus' description of him was written, and by whom,

That's a wonderful story, but you forgot the part where there is no such thing as god. Oh, also, kys?

Cant believe log boy missed it

this sum dumb advert for her paintings

Written by Tacitus, 116AD.
"Nero fastened the guilt and inflicted the most exquisite tortures on a class hated for their abominations, called Christians by the populace. Christus, from whom the name had its origin, suffered the extreme penalty during the reign of Tiberius at the hands of one of our procurators, Pontius Pilatus"

I'm really not seeing your point.

This so much

I've read the entire Bible 5 times. Kjv, new international version, and the living Bible.

Please tell me where it says Jesus was a moor. Please.

user is correct ... but this is easy to prove. St. Joseph stuck around and played father. No nigger gonna do that.

remember fellow Rastafarian we spread peace not hate. (Though our morals are fairly loose)

reasons why this description of Jesus could be wrong

1) the obvious. Jesus was born in the middle east, his father and mother were middle eastern. how many light skinned and blond middle eastern have you seen?

2) historians and linguistics have analyzed the original/untranslated text( I think it was a letter written in roman) and they found that the grammar didn't mach up to other texts and scripts of the same time period.

3) when you're quoting the bible I assume you're quoting the king James bible. the bible was originally written in a mix of hebrew and roman, and has been translated back and forth to different languages and have created a lot misconceptions because of simple translating errors a few hundred yeas ago.

TL;DR you cant use the bible as a credible historical accurate source.

believing that fucking kids bait

> the bible was originally written in a mix of hebrew and roman

And ROMAN

Greek you fucking plebe. There is no such language as "Roman" .... Romans spoke Latin.

Christmas is a stolen idea, it was originally called Shitmas

Dis boi has some lizard eyes, this aint jesus

bahahahahahaha

Jesus was black, this is probably some guy who raped her and caused her confusing memories.

I mean, he's hot and all, id fuck it for sure, but "too magnificent to describe in words"? I don't think so

>This is a complete con job.
bump

>green eyes white jesus
christians are weirdos

Gay hipster wearing a bedsheet.

There, the words weren't too hard to find after all.

He looks like me except my eyes are blue and my beard is not as full sadly

most critical historical scholars agree there was a historical Yeshu, a rabbi from Nazareth. Doesn't mean he was magical.
and it isn't because of Tacitus's writings

>116 AD

Some Romans spoke Koine Greek tho

kek

who killed jesus?

/thread

no one here is claiming the historical Jesus was supernatural you actual retard.

Romans, for the crime of sedition. They executed many other Jewish sectarian leaders around this time period, Jesus wasn't even that special in this regard.

fucking lost

Pontius Pilatus order the crucifixionof Christ, and an unknown roman soldier killed him using a spear.

Joseph was Cuck of Cucks.

the biblical account really isn't reliable. no intelligent person can believe pilate celebrated a jewish holiday by releasing an enemy of the state, whose name happened to be "son of the father" (barabbas), a clear literary device to contrast with the TRUE "son of the father", Jesus. Or that Pilate, a roman governor, was such a softie that he didn't want to kill poor jesus and literally washed his hands of the deed while a jewish crowd chants a curse upon themselves: "his blood on us and our children!"

it's all very silly.

if he really was a son of a god then why didn't he save his ass and killed bastards?

Christians are so pathetic their god can literally be defeated with a couple nails and hammer. Puny god. Jesus comes back, we're gonna introduce him to nail gun technology and send that fucker right back to the abyss from whence he came.

amen

He wasn't magical. Pretty simple really.

Longinus?

Ignoring the unreliability of the gospels on this, the spear didn't kill him, he was already dead. you don't remember him speaking last words to yahweh and breathing his last?

that's my dad.