What's the best way to position your genitals?

What's the best way to position your genitals?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Solgar-Vitamin-d-Alpha-Tocopherols-Softgels/dp/B00128X11E/ref=sr_1_4_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1514049803&sr=8-4&keywords=vitamin+e+1000+iu&th=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In my mouth

- AP

This is bait right, nobody would actually do B

A

B. A is uncomfy af.

I do either B or I tuck it to the side.

B obviously.
Bait?

tiny dick detected

Side tuck is the way to go for sure.

lmao wtf is b?

is that a exclusively micropenis white boy thing?

A usually
B for when I'm going to sleep

Mine is A but it goes to the left for more room

i go to bed like A but wake up like B usually

C. Twist them so the balls are on top

Traps do B a lot. I try doing B sometimes, but it only works when wearing briefs, which I seldom wear. Boxers are just more comfortable for someone who has testicular torsion like I do. Briefs make it worse.

all dicks tilt to the left

Quite the opposite actually. I'm sure you wouldn't understand, since you're ≤ average, but if you do A, the underwear pushes your dick in your balls, basically compressing them. I'm 8'', and can't do A at all.

I prefer B. Hides random boners better so you don't look like some perv walking down the street

An urologist told me B is the best way. However, it gets uncomfortable for the head.

I typically tuck it to the side until it slides into position A. Sometimes I'll do position B if my dick gets irritated by my underwear.. I typically wear compression shorts for underwear.. just buy the next size up so my cock and balls have room to breathe and move around. Compression shorts or underwear are the most comfortable underwear in existence next to boxer briefs.

I remember being young enough to get random bonerz.

A is for dicklets

B, 1000%

If you get an erection with A then it'll point straight forward and be painful

Get an erection with B and it's discretely hidden by your waistband and comfortable

I'm 8" myself and CAN'T imagine doing anything even close to B
It's absolutely impossible

What happens when you sit down with B?

The only option for me is A, the downside being the after several years the dick curves downwards and now doesn't go "up" when hard

B if you got a small dick

Yeahhh. My dick doesn’t really hang. Just sticks straight out flaccid. Must be nice to have a big Dick and be able to have any cunt hair of a sex appeal to women

I sling it over the left

What happens? Well, nothing really. Either it stays where it is, or falls to the side.

This.

"A" should be the general state of your genitals, you only resort to "B" when you're sporting a stealth boner.

Exactly, it doesn't stay put
And it falls on either side randomly

Maybe briefs vs boxers play a part too
I think it'd be easier to do B with briefs

With A every erection is pain, the head hits the belt.
b sideways.

I meant the other way.

I try B for a discrete boner, but if my pants are old and loose it slips to A.

I'm 5in flaccid and A goes down the leg
It gets REALLY fucking awkward with a boner or a chub.

I'm also 8 erect, A is not a problem at all.
Maybe your pants aren't tight enough nohomo.

No briefs my man, boxer-briefs.

No way on gods green earth can I chub and tuck from an A, post-puberty.
Shit turns into a lightning rod.

You've clearly never been fitted by a tailor. They will always ask you which way you hang, because they add extra fabric to accomodate your penis on the side you hang.

I always went with A, now my dick points downwards like a banana.
Should have gone with B tbh

A gets it all cramped and if it's hot outside sweat is a thing, also boners, as said many times...

This user gets it, waking up in the middle of the night because you jammed your dick into your mattress when rolling over is no fucking fun.

Gravity tends to turn a B into an A, whether you like it or not.

i went with B and my dick is a banana, but upwards, no joke.. Its like a kidney remover now

A without a doubt. B would make my penis stick out of my boxers.

always a. only b when im trying to hide an erection

Boxers, because I'm not a small dicked little bitch.

boxer briefs for the win. also my dick is 8 inches

B.

I did A once, sat down and shoved my dick up my own ass while crushing my balls 0/10

B is always most comfortable for me. I only do A when I'm getting freaky with masturbation.

If you're confused about that last statement, use your imagination.

boxers and hang loose baby, not that gay ass tight shit

w

>47 / 5 / 42 / 5 [U
fuckignn kek

B when wearing leggings or tights - makes them not slip down that fast
A rest of the time as i wear loose boxers

Neither, i tuck mine into my sock

Here

fucking kek

Traps do B to look more feminine

Best position for my Penis:
A) Being sucked by a hot enthusiastic girl
B) Fucking hot girl
C) Pumping the living fuck out of Baily Jays Ass
D) None of your business
E) All of the above

Why is it that when one thread is posted that isn't the same regurgitated garbage trap/fb/cuck/blackmen/log/loli/s-gfur/etc. thread someone decides to post it again and again until it becomes regurgitated garbage as well?

Try Vitamin E my friend. It sounds like your problem is similar to something I've had on and off for a long time.

I started taking Vitamin E (1000mg once a day), and that has helped a lot. It hasn't made it completely fixed, but probably about 75% better.

Hope that helps user.

My favorite is when I see high school and college wrestlers do B. They're wearing tight spandex singlets that highly show the outline of their penis, and some of them will put it up like in B, and they'll be walking around in front of everyone with their penis up against their pelvis pointed to the sky. It's so cringeworthy.

whats it good for?

Don't mind me i hough it was america maps

Vitamin E helps increase blood flow to the penis and also repairs any damage or abnormalities in the penis.

I went to a urologist and he told me to take a high dose of Vitamin E. I didn't think it would do anything, but I stuck with it, and after about two weeks I started seeing a noticeable difference.

christ, either way your junk looks smashed as shit.

>pouch underwear masterrace

It'll help straighten the dick or it'll help me do the B?

Accociated Press hasn't changed...

It will help everything with your dick. Straighten it, circulation, repair any damage. Vitamin E is the dick drug. You have to take a higher dosage though.

If you read anywhere, it will say that the recommended dosage for Vitamin E is 400mg a day. That won't do shit. My urologist had me take 1600mg a day for a while, and told me that the body could handle that much without any problem.

I took 1600mg for a while per his instructions, then once my dick got better, I lowered to 1000mg a day, and that works fine for me.

Great, now I just have to get my work to change the dress code to allow me to walk around in pouch underwear all day without any pants.

Damn, thanks user
Imma try it then

right because I want my dick to stick out the top of my waistband

No problem user.

This is the one I take. I get it from amazon.

amazon.com/Solgar-Vitamin-d-Alpha-Tocopherols-Softgels/dp/B00128X11E/ref=sr_1_4_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1514049803&sr=8-4&keywords=vitamin+e+1000+iu&th=1

I made this pic. Do you want more OC?

nobody actually fucking does b, why the fuck would you want a perma bulge and sticking out of underwear

y'all wear tighty whiteys or something? I wear boxers and it all just hangs freely

You have to have a really flat or thin dick to get away with B.

I can't imagine anyone pulling it off without it being extremely obvious. A bulge downwards goes between your legs. A bulge upwards just expands this weird spot right below your stomach in the shape of a dick.

B. If you get a boner, then it's not as uncomfortable

Mine is so long I have to wrap it around my waist

My junk leans left so I go with the flow. Go bendy dick or go home.

I get it's annoying having your dick fall out of your underwear and down your leg, but how is B even possible?

What if you just cut off those dangling ball?

B, but i slide it to the left so i have room to edge at work.

I am uncircumcised, I would say a because you its your dick she will still suck it.

I go commando.