G'morning user

g'morning user
i hope you slept well.
tell me why you will not KILL YOURSELF today.

I love the effect that chocolate have on me.

because i will be too busy killing other people

St. John's Wort is doing it's job.

because im not a phaggot

Because life is good homie. Also I haven't slept yet.

what effect is that ?
when?
how?
great.
glad you are not.
glad life is good.

Bc I love my gf and I can't wait to spend all of tomorrow and xmas with her

I'm relatively happy right now. Christmas time with a lot of visits from friends coming up, don't need to work the next two weeks, chatting with some attractive girls and looking forward to a couple of relaxing days

nice.
dubs dictate it will be a good day.

Well, it usually is right up until it isn't.
But Christmas is coming up, my brother is coming over to drink some mead with me on the 25th and I'm having the actual holiday celebration with the rest of the family on the 26th.
Good days ahead user.

God bless ya

agreed. good days ahead.
thanks

I havent found out why im alive yet. my purpose. so killing myself would be like starting a game and finishing before i have even finish read the instructions. like a modern fag.

Because i still have hope that I'll find love

What the fuck is with these file names?

good point
plus u got dubs
what do u mean?

ExcitedOrangeMonkeyDLuffyRunningLoveDoll.gif

What do you think I mean?

i'm not sure. so i asked.

Still have loose ends to tie and answers that I need so I can figure out why I'm even in this mess

Hopefully my dubs are a sign that i will

Because I'd rather lay in bed all day and slowly fade away. I deserve my my anger, sadness and paranoia.

I don't wanna

Don't know how to do it properly

g'luck man
nah. the oppositeok.
and u shouldn't
unneeded knowledge

Took the pokemon tcg pill last night.

what's that ?

pokemon trading card game my dude.

im not killing myself today cause i don't really feel like it anymore. hopefully it stays that way. just waiting out until i can see gf again in a month

Well /tg/ is in an absolute state of fucking disaster.
Infected with shit.
Things like card art have become more important than the way a game plays, the concern for unoffensive lore outweighs game design.
Its nothing new, i was just hoping we'd see it peak by now.

Anyway, for some reason i realised last night that you never see pokemon in the tg catalog.
Ive played 40k, mtg, d&d, swm, x-wing, for a number of decades. Never played pokemon.

>look into it
>fuck it .jpeg
>its basically dog fighting
>its pretty cheap
>its quick
>its fucking ez
>its actually fun
>card art is cheesy and funny
>community probably sucks so I'll probably just keep it kitchen table.

Kitchen table with friends and family! Christmas time, (feels good .jpeg)

Thanks for these threads everyday Sup Forums only reason i come here anymore.

To anyone feeling raw about /tg/ these days, look into this. Happy Holidays!

cool.
nice dubs.

Woke up to my mom screaming and obviously going over the idea of murder suicide of our family with a shotgun.

She is going to die of liver failure in the next 5 years and subsists off mostly tequila and mcdonalds.

Im not killing myself because Im frequently mortality threatened anyway. Puts the fight in me.

sorry about ur mom.

Just lost my uncle two weeks ago to the same thing.
Stay strong dude, make the time to be with her, and tell her you love her as much as you can

Because I want to continue to look for ways to escape the botnet.
Been having some success lately. Wish me luck

Because I make a lot of money and have a Xmas party to throw. Also, need to build some speakers and stain my coffee table after my gf did her fucking nails on it. So, like, leave korean jesus alone.

Oh yeah? Enlighten us.

:-(
what's the botnet ?
great.

Because there's this girl that might let me bang her and the Han solo movie is coming out in like 5 months. Idk why no one is talking about this.

Go on...
Never change Sup Forums

No gun

>what's the botnet
Sup Forums slang for spyware, surveillance, etc

Oh yeah? Enlighten us.
I created a massive list (which is now an Impress presentation) that goes into all sorts of non-pozzed computing hardware options, spanning just about every CPU architecture that exists.

meant to greentext
>Oh yeah? Enlighten us.
but whatever

No one believes there is a girl that will let your cock and where close to her pussy. And with how the last few star wars movies have turned out do you really think the Han Solo movie will be anything more than a massive disappointment that shits all over the character we used to love?

Its alright, ill miss him but his pain is gone. We got to talk about chicks, tell funny stories, played cards, drank whiskey, ate crackers with salami and cheese, and smoked some cigars together.

g'luck banging her.
now i know. thanks.
yeah star wars is kinda a let down these days.
that's good.

Yeah that's what life is, gayboi. It'll probably be disappointing but... it might be cool. You know how pissed off I'd be if I killed myself right before shit gets cool? And dude, she might?
Ari Alexander.

*Aria Alexander

new job
new car
got engaged
she's pregnant
got a new appartement

life's looking good atm, so suicide isn't required here.

congrats on all that.

Thank you user !

The infection has spread, i believe the pinnacle is coming though, there have been casualties in it, but its a war we are starting to win. The more they try to tear it down the more people realize it. Stay strong fam. It will be good again one day.

this thread

ty friend

I got a gf and a family who loves me. Also need to finish my book (IT), more than halfway finished. Life is pretty good right now OP, hope you're doing well yourself.

I have netflix

Dubs of truth

glad it serves a purpose.
thanks.
nice dubs.
enjoy the book.
what u watching ?

don't want to upset my family around Christmas

that's smart.

because i am too much of a coward.

What the fuck are you using for a filename generator.

Holy fuck you retarded piece of shit go look up what gfycat is