Drawthread, Cartoon edition

Drawthread, Cartoon edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JhRtSHupVNI
youtube.com/watch?v=dJPbju_1jEA
youtube.com/watch?v=4i887rdv82M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh no, you're upset... that must be terrible.

I'm not a drawfag but i appreciate that they do what they do because they're actually being original opposed to most other threads here so fuck off.

/ic/ called, it wants its drawing threads back faggot

Oh hey look, another whiny bitch

Dubs of truth have spoken.

Shame they cant have them back.

This man is the one reason of peace here, Papa bless

My girl Jenny!

My man, i have to say, that looks like utter shit

>being original
>drawthread every hour

Pick one

Yeah

>6 million facebook fap / kik / whatever cancer threads

I vote we make this another spiderman shitpost thread

Requesting Turkey Harpy's large ass cheeks being spread to expose her pussy and ass

Requesting a short vore comic of this girl swallowing a tiny person whole and alive. One panel where she's holding them above her open mouth, another where she's gulps them down, and a third where it shows them in her stomach as she falls asleep.

Enjoy banning yourself I guess dipshit.

>turkey harpy
Im calling the police stay the fuck there

One by one, we'll pick them off.

g'mornin

remember those old shitty youtube videos of a sonic character eating another sonic character? yeah this is basically that but with less effort because your too fucking lazy to do it yourself.

I think they call you people "abusefags"

They also go by "cunts who don't post in the correct board", as there is already a request board

don't look at me I am innocent

/trash/?

Could someone draw a two panel pic? On the left side showing an innocent loli wearing a white dress, holding a balloon in one hand and a popsicle in the other one. The setting of the background should be a normal sunny day in a park. The caption underneath should say "Age: 12". The other panel should be exactly the same, except for her having grown into a slutty milf wearing a black dress covered in cum stains, with her big tits and her hairy pussy clearly visible. The balloon and the popsicle she is holding should be dick shaped. Her nipples should be pierced. The setting for this panel's background should be night, with her standing in the middle of a disctrict with neon signs for shops, restaurants and hotels. Also both girls should have a beauty mark. The caption underneath should read "Age 42".

Thank you very much.

looking good there user
Morning pin

We don't take kindly to your kind here Mr abusefag

IF you think is good your out of your fucking mind, you like that parent who tells their child their shit-stain on a canvass is amazing

Where the hell is your art?

I have none, I just hate seeing shit art

Im on my laptop RN where i do my work and decided to fuck about on Sup Forums for a bit, i have jack shit artwork saved on here because its for working, theres my reason

Also this faggot tried to pose as me, nice job there buckaroo

Sorry then

>tried to expand art to say its shit
>doesn't fucking expand
W E L P

youtube.com/watch?v=JhRtSHupVNI

This just in, the worlds most renowned art critic lands in drawthreads, doesn't draw and calls others shit.

You are the same type of person to say you don't have to taste your food to be a good cook. Sure, a broken clock is right twice a day, but it doesn't mean you have a platform bud.
top kek

>responding to the bait

(ahem) wasn't me, it was a asshat posing as me, i like art, its just some art needs critiqueing (and some art needs burning)

lets be honest tho, the drawings in this thread are all pretty bad

(Cont)
you fell for the bait get fucking beaned

I can't disagree especially when I post

Yo, could possibly draw me? Thank you. :)

Also heres some art tutorials, you need them
youtube.com/watch?v=dJPbju_1jEA

And the most idiotic post of 2017 goes to Mr.Morrison.

Same user from and , i just love how i have derailed this artwork thread, its hilarious.

It's not hard to derail a drawthread honestly. Most everyone here is a newfag that can't keep themselves from responding to the obvious bait.

>it doesn't mean you have a platform

I can't criticise politicians, because I never was one. I don't have a platform.
I can't criticise movies, because I never made a movie. I don't have a platform.

True that, but its fun watching them squirm for a point, only for it to be destroyed

I gotta stop replying as much, the reCAPTCHA is drunk again

I watch this same scenario get played out every single day. They literally never learn.

Silly user, you can't destroy what is broken

I hate the kind of people that instantly demand respect, but then say that you have to earn their respect.

I think the teenage robot guy or whatever the fuck that cartoon is called has left, he couldn't handle the spice and he's ran to his Deviant-art page

>inb4 replying with a drawing, denouncing every post as a shitpost

Which one?

This guy

.. its just a guy in clothes

Wow, this thread sure starts with a bang

Also taking one request

does interest you?

Oh. Poor guy. He just wanted a fun drawthread.

Draw user: Oh wow this guy wants himself drawn
Inside user's head: lets make it beautiful
Draw user: fuck it make everything wiggly and horrific

Requesting Kanpechan lifting her dress up to flash the viewer with her panties and belly

A kiss before dying.

>>/trash/
you complete bint

too loli for /trash/

delete this...

Pronounced "delet this" and no

Requestfag here, dude this is the shit.
Thank you so much for drawing!

"its a draw thread not a goddamn art showcase"
I...For the first time in my life... Im fucking speechless. IT IS AN ART SHOWCASE YOU COMPLETE FUCKING BINT. the purpose of draw threads is do draw something, then showcase it. Learn about what your saying before you talk shit faggot

>trying this hard to justify drawfags not drawing
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Go away

Henlo Pin!

Says who? That's not even on the fucking rules of drawthread.

If you can link me the rules to the draw threads i will gladly study them thoroughly

Um... there are no rules on any Sup Forums threads outside the global Sup Forums ones

>CONCLUSION, THIS IS Sup Forums, DO WHAT YOU WANT...but that does not excuse the behavior of Abusefag, Spoodo & their ilk.

>Quality
And when he said "art showcase" he meant it's not like a talent show

If you're taking requests:

Draw Yotsuba wearing an MF DOOM mask, if you haven't already done so before

Please and thank you. God bless

Thanks, now i will completely disregard them and tell people who hate my art that they either 1: dont have any right to criticise me or 2: Quietly go rope myself

Everything you said was not criticism, you were just bashing people's art. YOU were telling people to go hang themselves.

That's because the nature of these threads is about drawing and showing those creations to others, that aspect comes with the general idea of the drawthreads.
If you seriously need a shitty rulebook made by some random user to tell you drawthreads are for drawings, then I have very little hope for the rest of your blood line.

Abusefag Alert!

Huh? I'm not that guy, you dumby

I like how we have destroyed this thread.

Vid related (its what we did to this thread)
youtube.com/watch?v=4i887rdv82M

Nah dude, he's been around way longer than abusefag.

Newfag alert

Another abusefag alert!
Old abusefag alert!
Oldfag alert!

ok fellas, im calling it quits on this thread. its been fun, but it got boring after the newfag left, so peace out my nigglets

Yes. They're just for drawing. It's in the name. "DRAWthread" not "Judgepeoplesartthread" and if it was, these people would all be terrible at that. Just saying art is shit isn't critiquing.

And to give him credit, he's far more sociable & pleasant than Abusefag ever would be. That, & his particular brand of repeat requesting is benign & non-offensive. I would put him on the lowest rung of the repeat request cancer, alongside Swordbro. Do I condone his choice to repeat request? No, but he could've became a far worse personality, so be thankful for small favors, I suppose.

Myleancostmoarthanyring.

Aww, thank you. I try

>you can't call The Room bad unless you've directed a movie yourself
Wew...

Sorry for late reply. uhh I dunno. Cant draw feathers so good

Gave user a kiss. Probably really suicidal

If you were a museum owner and someone came up to you carrying the lid of their toilet covered in shit, proclaiming it was art, what would you do?
Id call it shit and tell them to fuck off, there is some art that cant be made better, due to the artists lack of skill or his inexperience.

is no abuse fag, he comes ask for yotsuba in doom mask then goes for a bit, not spamming or insulting deliveries he receive.