Whats up /b its 10am in michigan I feel like getting cruck its cold as fuck outside...

Whats up /b its 10am in michigan I feel like getting cruck its cold as fuck outside, trips says i get drunk quads smoke like a fool, What else all yall doin on this fine morning /btards

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xrUOLbyG930
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dont let me down /b haha

/b is dead might as well make some america is great condoms

WWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

no takers

This is my first time on b in at least a year. I'm just waking up hungover and unable to find my phone

why are you acting like a fucking jackass? grow up guy. throw all that shit in the garbage. cut your fucking hair. shave that disgusting beard. holy fuck. take this is as a message from GOD, speaking LOUDLY AND CLEARLY to you to stop being such a childish fuck-wad.

how you posting then computer lol

got 5 left op

i'm in redford. it's christmas time so that sounds like a good reason to get fucked up lol.

How does black dick taste?

nice op
youtube.com/watch?v=xrUOLbyG930

yes sir. but my friend found it in his car. im probably going to spend the week at my parents on their couch because i have the week off from work.

i live in the same city as my parents but my roommate has been annoying the shit out of me.

God Bless you dude. Taking some dabs in Houston with my morning coffee, cheers!

Not touching the dreads but quads and ill shave my beard , plus dont be such a fag i live in the far north extra hair is very importaint haha

4.30 pm here
Drinking and smoking some bud.
If you life anywhere near American jewellery and loan pls shoot up the place
There the worst.

do you have a lot of tattoos?

Sup I’m in Rochester, MI. Going to a bar and drinking a ton of beer. Fuck ya.

Not highly evolved like most of you still in the cave man days up here

Smoke crack pussy

Fack ya im in Ironmountain Mi

Suit yourself. Remember that somebody warned you when you meet the diminishing returns of your lifestyle choices, investing more and more time and energy into less and less fun, among other problems you'll face. Hell from your age you look like you've probably already had a few times where you seriously considered a change. But nah, it's not you... Other people just don't understand how much FUN you're having, right? Keep it up, then. But remember this post down the line: Somebody tried to warn you.

some haha

Because of the other blogging faggot that posts pictures of himself every single post he makes. We now have three of these fucktards making "watch me drink" threads.

I’m in Westland rolling up a fatty

Fuck ya bro KEEPINg you bust on this sat morning

Hey buddy, I replied to you but I'm not OP. You were just such an utter square, it was embarrassing. Fuck yourself, stop lying to yourself, and kill yourself.

do smoke

if i had some i would haha

Is that a fucking rock star tatt?

Peace love and light brother Glad to /b drinking with you mate

go quads

Lansing checking in. Currently in ohio at the in laws house.

Love fattys

keep on keeping on brother

Yes sir Skin didnt like the red ink

Awsome have fun /bro

Think about how much toxicity is in your body and soul to have even written these disrespectful thoughts and wishes to another human being. I thought drugs and such were supposed to make you cool and fun. Wishing suicide on others... Yeah, you sound like such a nice, fun person. I bet you're surrounded by friends and loved ones. I bet you're out there helping victims of abuse and rescuing shelter animals and feeding the hungry in soup kitchens and cleaning litter off of sidewalks and public parks, yeah? Because you're a good person. You're very respectful of others and they're respectful of you. You're not a bully, you're not a cruel person are you?

who got quads???

And you sir, I've drank my 8 wife beaters and now on £2 cider.
There's some 2 day old chicken wings for snacks.

I'm poppin vics, eating cinnamon rolls, and petting my one-eyed cat in Dallas.

Sup Forums has fucking changed, man.

You too Sup Forumsro

I fucking wish I was handsome as you bro. fuck.

OOOO wing wednesday is the shit here in iron mountain all you can eat 699 8 different styles

oh man i missssssss the vic, all them suboxone fucktards ruined the killers back here

Cant always be the King of /b

Rightfully said brother

Today is caturday... Post pics

>witnessed

Well dude if you wanna come hang I'll share what I got

my leaf and Satan fish haha was supposed to be black and the guy tatting was color blind i was fucked up drunk and before ether of us realized he tatted me green oh well

you in the U.P. im around the 49801 area code
that would be cool my dude

you guys and gals are some of my best drinking buddies in the world LITERATELY

But they would be 3 days old if I had them wendsday two day maximum on cooked chicken gotta keep the salmonella away.
What is in mountain it sounds like a gay sauna/gym.

Missed out iron, it sounds gay tbh.

to each his own i like the drinks nothing like a scotch on the rocks

show off your smoking device bro

Sup Forums is deteriorating.

Dear Sir, what the fuck is up with the fly strip? it's winter up there, right? No flies flying 'til spring.

it broke so i MacGyvered it haha

Job? Age?
I want to disappoint your life style.

What kind of desperate, attention-whore faggot need to post his face on Sup Forums ?

Got me just lazy ill take it down was wondern how long it would take for some one to say something

just wrapping something in electrical tape isnt macgyvering anything yo

PROOF OP IS A PEDOPHILE!! HE WEARS A TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLE BELT WHILE HE IS A FULL GROWN ADULT MAN

Dont be scared fuckwad

Electrical tape on the pipe,..... Fucking amazing

you paid $40 for that and yes you got ripped off

Back to back bowls

ok so i wrapped it in electrotape yo

Proof my son got it for me for my birthday /btard best belt ever!!!!

Paid $40

Job: Roofer Wage 24.00 an Hr Age 34

Scared of what ? Hobbo-looking grown man who get excited of 5g of weed ?

You're a good man brother, if you can't be good, at least be careful.

lol nope 70 for qtr

OP you look utterly pleased with life. Rock on Sup Forumsro.

waaaay too dry, also don't you know what trimming is ?

5 kids bro a beatiful wife good job i think im supposed to be where i am

Good guess on the 5g dont really like the hopb look but being in upper michigan and working outside like the extra hair, quads and i shave the beard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing wrong with long hair, but dreadlocks really don't fit with a beard

Shave

Nah dude, I'm in Dallas texas

Dallas. Is full of steers and queers

Shave it

Wheres your smoke at

Ayyyy its the King of b. Whats up my dude?

Thats a lil drive from here

Bong rips?

Whats up /bro THIS ones for you my dude

That fucking pipe is killing me

Broke my bong............. So sad.......

Do you ever worry about the adhesive material burning and going into your lungs

me too man...me too....sad days :(

i so need a new one i know, should start a fucking go fund me haha

SO MY DAY SO FAR WTF HUH

NOPE