Do filipinas make good wives, or are they just gold diggers?

Do filipinas make good wives, or are they just gold diggers?
Or both maybe?

ANY
N
Y
Asian woman outside of a submissive Japanese pet will most likely be completely insane, condescending and will eventually try to kill you in your sleep.

ESPECIALLY phillipinos!

This is a serious thread, nigga.

No idea dude. But I have the same doubt.. so ... bump.

I'm with a filipino and she's awesome

but even she admits most are just trying to take care of their extended family and are using you

she wanted to get out of the phillipines and works hard to make money for us and doesn't send shit nor wants to

>or are they just gold diggers?

Am Filipino, cannot confirm this. Depends on the girl. Most aren't, though. My parents would like if I dated a rich guy, but I dgaf. As with any race, what they are like varies person by person.

Of course a lot are trying to take care of their family too, since the Philipines is generally a poor country. But I'm an immigrant and all Filipino girls I know aren't trying to use you since they are pretty well off already (their parents are immigrants too and are things like engineers).

I'm dating a Filipino, it's great but don't get her mad

Any Asian girl who want to be with white must be crazy. Good ones take somebody from own breed.

Basically what I want to do is go to the Phillipines, stay there for a few months dating and hopefully find a good one to marry.

I can do that because I do my business online, so I can work from almost anywhere in the world.

I'm actually 25 and I want to look for very young girls.

Here in the west most girls hate the idea of being a traditional wife and raising many children.

I am hoping that by "surprising" girls that aren't actively looking for a foreigner I can find a non-golddigger.

Does this sound like a good plan?

I know a lot of Philippinos that are awesome wives, just watch out for the ones that are more concerned with moving countries / what you do for a living than spending time with you.

They all love BWC, it's in their nature, gookboi.

Wrong, Filipinas make the best gfs, hands down.
You have to find one whos family is already here. Most American Filipinos are actually fairly succesful people.

>their own breed
>own breed
>breed

dude what. who talks like this

>I'm actually 25 and I want to look for very young girls.

Well this concerns me. How young? Don't tell me you're a pedo

>Here in the west most girls hate the idea of being a traditional wife and raising many children.

Some Filipino girls hate this, too, be warned. But most want this traditional life because it is a very traditional and conservative country. Very Christian as well.

>I am hoping that by "surprising" girls that aren't actively looking for a foreigner I can find a non-golddigger.

Doesn't sound too bad. Don't show off your wealth, and it doesn't sound like a terrible plan I guess (plus helps you not get robbed). You don't have to travel to the Philipines to find a non gold digger, but it's your money so whatever floats your boat. Be careful in the Philipines bro, it's pretty dangerous. Of course in the poorer parts there will be more gold diggers, so steer clear from that.

Souce: Filipino

I was just there a month ago

I had tinder on my phone still even though my profile says seeing someone friends only and I went from like 2 waiting matches to 99+ in the first night

I'm tall and white and good looking though so if you're not some of those that'll make it harder.

Hopefully young you mean like 18 and not 12 because they're kind of strict on 18 and filipino prisons are no joke

>Don't tell me you're a pedo
Why does Sup Forums always have to assume this.
I meant like 18 or 19.
>Of course in the poorer parts there will be more gold diggers
What classifies as poorer parts in the filipino standards?
>I had tinder on my phone
I don't think wife material girls use tinder. That's what I'm looking for.

Btw,
>Don't show off your wealth
Why would I do that?
>(plus helps you not get robbed)
Why would I get robbed, I don't plan on carrying valuable stuff.
>Be careful in the Philipines bro, it's pretty dangerous.
Can you elaborate more on this.

You are describing individual character traits that have nothing to do with race or ethnicity.

I'm currently fucking a married Flip

>I'm not her hubby
>I'm not her first side guy since getting married
>She's recently married
>She basically admitted she settled for her hubby for stability

Very nice girl from my perspective. Body is amazing. Pussy is tight. Plays along with my indecent fetishes

I'm talking about their culture and how they were raised, snowflake.

I am a flip.
Majority of the population is dirt poor.
the upper class 1% do not want their daughters marrying lower class squatters, as to not dilute their hard earned dosh.

When you're dirt poor, have a pussy, and culturally expected to take care of your entire family, close family ties and all that shit, I guess this comes naturally.

Gold diggers bruh. Married to Pinay half breed. Her mom and approximately 50 percent of female family and associates would fuck a stump for a lottery ticket and a pack of incense.

Dude they just keep telling me to go visit Philippines. But why the fuck would I want to go get bummed to death by those fuckers?

Hell if its a particularly valuable winning lottery ticket, I'd fuck that stump, and the fucking log that got chopped off and scream TINDER... I mean TIMBER.

I was in the Navy stationed at 32nd street Naval Station. When a few ships took off for WestPac the clubs on and around the base used to fill up with Filipino women looking for 18-year-old cock. We used to call them WestPac widows or LBFMs (little, brown fucking machines). These women have absolutely not moral compass; they would kill their own parents if the price was right.

This is the truth. They are good in their own way. But it's not the normal American way. More like Thai street hooker way.

flips dont age well

Shit pisses me off they laugh at poor people with poor Christmas gifts but about 10 of them live under one roof. Mofos in the floor and couch and everywhere.

For sure. This waterbeaner is as beat as they get.

The trips don't lie.
also waterbeaner
>kek

They don't have a bar culture I'm not sure how you plan on meeting anyone

walking around the malls doesn't really work

pretty ones age great

the issue is the average filipino isn't that attractive and age doesnt help

You will be kidnapped by the various Muslim criminals and held for ransom. Google this before you get the plane ticket.

Picking up a pinay from a bar is a sure fire way to get yourself a fucking gold digging leech.

All the decent girls are working in offices, in school, or at home. Also church on Sundays.

Oh, and Merry Christmas btw, to all my fellow user flips.

100% gold digger

do not believe jack shit, your money is going back to the Philippines period, it's the only thing flip women do or even exist for, do not date, do not even look at. The men make decent bros on the other hand.

how do I know? well all you do is work at any place that has western union or a similar service but is something non-office and nonthreatening like grocery store where they think they can be mistaken for doing something else. yeah your money is going back to the Philippines period that is every single flip woman, every single one

Filipinas want three things:

to move to a first world country
to get married
to have kids

Provide them with that and you've got a wife for life. That's why gross old men can score young ones. Also, they're very traditional so they take care of their men.

You know the rules. Lets see them

Yeah im asking what your plan is, you just say no with no explanation

youre going to walk into an office?

I'm summary:

1. Good chance young bar hopping Flips are gold diggers
2. If you settle with one, you also marry her family
3. Better be worth the years of immigration bullshit importing her to States
4. Young people grow up, be ready to either grow together it grow apart as you both mature

tits or get the fuck out

Dude, I'm a Filipino. I won't stand out even if I did.

If we had this conversation in some other medium, I'd give you my number so I can introduce you to a few decent ones. Lawyers, Doctors, Nurses, Businesswomen.

But yeah. Sup Forums. anonymity and all that shiz.

Nothing but LBFM's. Never marry one. They are 100% gold diggers and some of the shallowest cunts on the planet. Unless you want to live and support her entire fucking family and then one day give them half your shit I'd steer clear of them.

>Good chance young bar hopping Flips are gold diggers
How about just walk around and approach them on streets?
How about just coming straight to their communities and pretending you're just here to experience the culture or some shit?

You're a piece of shit, and so is she. She's also a whore.

10/10 can confirm tight asian pussy though, shit is amazing.

An old guy I knew always said the best place to pick up a girl is at the zoo.

If you are confident and have picked up a girl before like that, that's fine. I don't know how your Filipino is... Will you assume they speak English?

Your strategy actually is good in that if you spend time with a girl during the day, it'll be easier to get laid at night. I'm America, my observation has been basically 3 different scenes and about 9 hours of total time before a girl is comfortable enough to fuck and Flips are even more permiscuous

everyone speaks english if youre in manila

don't leave manila unless it's for a beach

Yes I am and yes she is. The sad part is he genuinely loves the shit out of her. Literally texts every day to tell her he loves her and how beautiful she is.

>Your strategy actually is good in that if you spend time with a girl during the day, it'll be easier to get laid at night
That's actually not my strategy.

What I am looking for is a wife that will give birth to 5-7 of my babies and raise them.

On the top of my head, (I'm totally just making this up as I go, so don't expect anthropology level shit) Filipinos are divided into a couple of racial groups.

The Chinese Descended Flips - (Includes me) Parents urge us to marry other Chinese Filipinos, to the point of arranging dates. (urgh)
Good luck finding a girl with open minded parents.

The Spanish Filips - The highbrowed and elitist families descended from the colonial eras. They also generally intermarry their children into other spanish-flip families, but not as much as the chinese-flips. Some of the wealthiest filipinos are of this subgroup or chinese. Expect high standards from the parents.

The Mutts (aka. Askal) - Part Chinese, Part Spanish, or some other nationality. You see them on TV, in beauty pageants the country seems to win regularly. We do not send the average brown filipina to pageants. We send half-breeds because they're prettier. - They are toss ups. They can have filipino values, including all the horrific stereotypes, or they can have the values of whatever nationality they are 50% of.

The Brownies - Your average flip. Generally lives in houses made from unpainted unfinished concrete blocks stacked around and topped with sheet roofs and no insulation nor ceilings. Generally also pop their houses on land they do not own. Referred to locally as Squatters. - Avoid at all cost. Also comprises majority of the population.

I have 2 coworkers, Flips, fat, great English, loyal as fuck, nice as fuck.

Gotta believe it's cause they're fat. Skinny and cute Flips are not as wife material.

>Find yourself a fat Flip with a cute face and the right outlook. Either enjoy them literally eating your ass and waiting on you and/or put her on a diet.

Ouch, well at least u admit it. That's painfullly cucky. She's an awful person, dunno how people can do that to someone that loves them/they claim to love. Ugh. People suck.

You're 25... What the fuck is there matter with you? As your user dad, I forbid this. You are to fuck around ATLEAST until 30.

There's a ton of girls here who want to settle down and have kids, plenty of good looking ones. Have you tried eHarmony? They're supposed to be pretty much the anti hook up, dedicated to relationships

also, the southern areas of the country are no-go zones. Mudslime infestation. Mudslime waterbeaners are the worst waterbeaners. Thankfully, they generally do not venture north.

>a filipino and she's
…a tranny.

>There's a ton of girls here who want to settle down and have kids
Right, like 30yo cock carousel riders.

its a blanket term that covers both male and female genders. much like saying "american" can mean male, female, or whatever gender they believe they are.

>blanket
Ah, a grammatical term I have been unaware of. Meanwhile…
filipino (masc.)
filipina (fem.)
flip (neuter)

>We, the sovereign Filipino people, imploring the aid of Almighty God, in order to build a just and humane society, and establish a Government that /.../ (Philippine Constitution.)

Yes, it works for both men and women.

Lol he's a bigger dude than me so I've got to be careful. But I can't stop. We're both kind of addicted to being wicked.

>I'm sitting, she's riding me face to face, my hands on her ass, her hands around my neck

> I take her ring hand, by her engagement ring and smile at her...

> Who do you love?

> I love your dick

> I'm going to pump you full of my cum and send you to him, you know that right?

> Oh yes please I haven't fucked him in a week and won't unless you fuck me

Don't really give a shit if she means it or just dirty talk... Gets my rocks off like a fucking volcano.

No. Source: am sailor. Fucked many pinay sluts. All whores and psychotic

Nigga he's going to Philippines...
>Cause there's only pristine girls there

In this sentence "Filipino" is referred to "people", that is a male noun, when you talk about a male you use "filipiNO", for a female use "filipiNA"

So, you're saying that they are rare as fuck or straight up don't exist?
Where can a guy actuallyfind pristine girls?

I remember fucking a flip.
>be me in Japan
>heading back to Au after 10 years of pretty good marriage to Jap waifu
>meet flip maybe 3 weeks before divorce is finalised and she wants the D so why not
>I'm more than 10 years older so shits pretty cash
>she said she was a virgin before first time which was pretty cringy bc she absolutely wasn't.
>let me nutt inside hoping to fall preggo
>no shits given as moving back to Au and no social media presence so no way she can track me
Wonder if she thought I died when I ghosted her?
Wonder if I have a 2-year old mini-me over there?

They are usually well educated, middle class (like a lawyer or a decent office), nice family. So think high end universities that aren’t in the US or decent companies. Basically, you’ll find them on small country islands around Europe and slightly out of the way places like that.

Any woman thats brought over here and "americanized" may be a real problem. Once they see how things work and see how women get away with shit here in terms of financially fucking over a man, they may act on it especially when they will have other women (so called friends) putting shit into their heads. Now, a filipina over there will be a great wife.

>They are usually well educated
I don't know about that one, ma dude.
As long as they've been to college, they've ridden the good ol' CC.
As long as they've travelled alone or with their friends, they've enjoyed some exotic cock.

I see no benefits in girls having degrees if they're bot going to use them.

I like them to be the tripple F :
>feminine
>faithtful
>fertile

Education? Come on dude, get serious.

Married to a Filipina for 7 years. She is hot, sex is incredible. The only problem is like most Filipinas, don't make her mad.

>don't make her mad
Why do people keep saying this?
Could you spare some time to explain this properly?

they're culture is borderline neanderthal and they chimp out worse than niggers after Tyrone gets shot after stealing gum

Says the white guy

Your questions make you sound like a fucking idiot.
My advice is to Not go to phils at all, bc you’ll probably end up getting kidnapped to be held for ransom. And once they either get the ransom or find out no ones willing to pay for your sorry ass, they’ll kill you.
But hey, do what you want dude. It’s your life lol

Gold diggers, from what I've heard. Head of some white men who got screwed when I visited a white man and his filipina wife. They're pretty ugly also, at least compared to thai women.

I've never been more afraid of 5 feet when my gf is pissed. The food and pussy makes it all worthwhile.

Married to a Filipina, can confirm extra money goes back home.
Been together for 4 years now, we both work and I control all incoming and outgoing money, I was always a controlling tight ass with money because I was pretty broke as a kid.
She hasn't tried anything that is noticeable. She cooks during weeknights when I get home late and the house is spotless. She's still sexually submissive after almost 5 years and loves trying new things.
So far, so good.

I dont know where youre digging this idea? Unless you go to the southern part of the philippines, radical muslim infested areas. Like any country with radical muslim infested area tend to do that to white specially americans.

Day trading or some other shit?

How much you make on average, bro?

>I do my business online, so I can work from almost anywhere in the world.
what do you do?

1k per day on average
Mostly dropshipping, but I do ship some items made locally.

I day trade. This last week, I made 6.5% profit off of my entire account. That's a fairly normal week for me, with medium aggressiveness.

I don't trade news though.. and I don't try to snag the "big" wins. Too much risk involved in that. I'm trade trends. Usually the 1hr, 4hr, and 1 day.

Jesus, that seems awfully overpriced for such a simple task. Good on you, I guess.

47 year oldfag who's been around the block in Asia for 25 years.

They are very loyal but they can often be batshit crazy and extremely possessive.

They're more reliable than Thais.

I married a Japanese woman. Best thing I ever did (although I know friends who weren't so lucky)

>phillipinos
Clearly a man with southeast asian experience

I have never seen a race with so much "female baldness". If you are okay with their hair thining out after 30... go ahead

OP what do you look like? Height weight build face?

try crypto i made 20 to 25% 3 times month
once time this month 25% in 17 minutes

Wont you have to work during night then? Assuming you're not as familiar with or risk accepting of Asian markets.

>Own breed

..wat?

I actually look pretty well.
Other than that, go back to r/incel.

If it was that simple everyone would be doing it.
People don't have the patience to learn it and they quit.
Once you do learn it it's simple enough.

Any possible way you would show me the ropes? I actually lived in the Philippines for quite some time. Scoring a gf was easy even for me.
So, wanna trade contact info?

They are like cock hungry demons , i went to phil 4 months back, never seen so much puss on offer

You make a very poor argument.
A better one would be to observe that Tagalog has no genders. But even that would fail because Tagalog also has no \f\.

can confirm they go rage mode

This Filipino woman are know for extreme anger more than any other woman don't even interact with them

I'd say if you want high tier asians, korean/japan.

Phillipines have too many monkey looking females. Unless you are into that.

Americanized filipino's in the other hand is a bit of a step up.