Black women are feminine sex goddesses who make men in a mile radius leak semen...

Black women are feminine sex goddesses who make men in a mile radius leak semen. When an inferior white woman see a black goddess she naturally lowers her gaze like the mentally ill wreck she is. Black women possess the ultimate weapon which can destroy entire civilizations without a single shot being fired, the BLACK PUSSY. Black pussy is scientifically proven to be superior to all other pussy.
yourblackworld.net/2017/09/10/new-study-shows-black-women-tightest-vaginas-2/

Other urls found in this thread:

academic.oup.com/jcem/article/92/7/2519/2598282
twitter.com/AnonBabble

please post moar black women like this one. My cock is hard

>My cock is hard

Prove it

Most gay thing heard in a long time

So this is what MK Ultra looks like.

Any fit white woman, and half of the cubby ones, is going to be more desirable than a skinny sheboon.

Pregnant fetish here. Black chicks have probably the best baby bumps. Unfortunately that's all I can admit. Asians are the most beautiful women overall though; nigs don't hold a candle. Also Latinas are 2nd place for both baby bumps and general sex appeal. Good middle ground.

i guess if you like flat asses then yes, they will be perfect for you. more white women for you

hottest black women with natural hair > hottest white women imo

i think they are called afro-centric or something, the ones who keep their natural hair and don't ever wear weaves

As someone who has fucked both nigresses and white chicks I can safely say that booty stink from is not worth it no matter how diverse your moral stance is.

i dont believe you, lol, but okay oh wise one.

false. They are more manlike because they have more testosterone then other race's. Op likes dude's and no Asian women will ever touch his small nigger dick unless he pays for it. Get of Sup Forums nigger.

I wish what you were saying was true, OP, but the reality is, 99.9% of black women are completely unfuckable and the remainder are still far less attractive than the average woman of almost any other race.
This is why black women hate Taylor Swift, to them she is the epitome of female whiteness. Shes nothing special, but when you stand her next to Beyonce, the queen of black femininity, she outshines her in every way.

Nobody cares that gorillas have tighter vaginas unless you are into fucking primates.

humans are primates idiot

Actually blacks have higher estrogen levels not testosterone which is why they are hairless, have big lips and asses.
academic.oup.com/jcem/article/92/7/2519/2598282

i fuck both black and white women

mostly because i'm not a stupid racist american peasant

Once you go black you'll be dying to go back

black women awakes my primal urges and makes my peenus stiff

Black chicks are for banging and nothing else biggest problem is most aren't good looking got mostly whales

how can americans be racist?
with their genes?

Fuck me massa. I'm yo dirty gorilla slut.

Sounds like Americans are pretty bad ass. I wish I was a Native/Italian/Jew

>no boxer wide nigger nose
>human jawline
why the best looking black woman always have white women facial characteristics?

hmm i wonder

rich heritage and genetic diversity creates true wonders friendo
I too wish to be nigger / jew / pajeet / gypsy / sandnigger hybrid myself

then =/= than
your argument is invalid.

maybe if you take your head out of your ass you'll learn to speak english properly

daayyyuuummm

can't see shit cus the bitches pussy is the color of midnight

boy, you said it, OP.
black women are just swell.

White "women"

Again this thread?

Fuck you niggers

Wow. White women have bad skin and flat asses? Who knew?

Yes sure.

White women are shit.
Black women are better

Sleepaway camp? I love you

>White women

is that one of the olsen twiins?

It's two average run of the mill white girls.

AIDS ain't gonna spread itself.

The smell of coconut butter lotion, baby powder, and activator. Nomnom.

What the fuck is wrong with them?

smell of thicc fatass fucking cocoa butter bout to slab it on my BITCH

Yep. No wonder Heath overdosed. I'd eat a bottle of pills too if I woke up next to that.

These are the kind of white women black men fuck

who are these people???

I can respect this.

I need a sauce on that black godess

LMAO that black bitch boasting those fatbags to a nice skinny asian chick

Why would you want to fertilize this isntead of a black woman? Black woman are curvier and thats better imo

That chick doesnt do it for me like the other women in this thread

name?