Sup Sup Forums? Has anyone here gotten in trouble for posting their exs nudes before?

Sup Sup Forums? Has anyone here gotten in trouble for posting their exs nudes before?

Is this another boring amateur pr0n thread? Full of blurry, shitty cell phone pictures? Don't bother.

Once there was a guy who posted his gf’s nudes and posted it on here. He also sent a screen shot of his FB with his name blocked out. Somehow someone was still able to find him. Sent his gf all the nudes as well as all her nudes to her family and friends.

Next day his FB said single. lol.

Well I posted my ex on here a few times and someone told her. I just dunno if there is a way to get outta it.

Is she pressing charges on you?

She really didn't say, but I doubt she can afford a lawyer

Not from the US here. You need a lawyer to press criminal charges? How fucked up is that?
Also, on a scale from 1-Alex Jones, how mad was she?

Posted wifes 10/10 tits because she was upset about getting older, printed thread showing her guys tributing her and jerking off to her. She was furiously pissed. Go figure, when she was younger she was a total exhibishionist bi-sexual slut. She is now a frigid prude.

No you don't but if I deny it then she will I assume. And maybe a 7? She will probably forget about it idk. I don't see how it's a big deal

> You need a lawyer to press criminal charges?
no. americans are just too fucking stupid know even simple things about their own country

That's a seriously spankable ass.

Let's see…I won't tell.

Yeah that's what I don't get. My ex loves showing off, so what's the big deal? She has 10/10 tits too

What exactly do people think is going to happen when they do dumb shit like this?

Sorry, learned my lesson. It is a shame because exposing her hotness makes my dick hard.

Chicks? Go figure, when you understand them let me know.

female privilege. they act like sluts to trap a man, then once they have him locked in they say they were "going through a phase".

I don't know son. Sounds more like you might need a lawyer pretty soon, not her.

Sometimes I post my wife’s pics. Not sure how she’d feel about it. I try to be careful and cover my tracks so nobody can find out or ID her. I never post her face or anything really identifiable as her or us, etc. But I’m always looking for flaws in my system. I get too much of a rush out of it to stop...

Sigh. I was looking forward to 10/10 boobies.

That’s my problem too.

Yes. I have allegedly, and the bitch told the cops she was allegedly underaged in said pics. Nothing came out of it though cuz I could afford better lawyers, and she couldn't even afford one. Dumb bitch. It was a huge waste of time though.

Y'ALL NEED TO BE POSTING SOME MORE PHOTOS

exactly

you actually hired a lawyer and they spoke to the police for you?

I’m really looking for a reason to stop.

Who wants to marry a slut? You're an idiot.

As long as they aren’t recognizable you’re probably fine. It’s a courtesy to them too if you go ahead and do post them. But really, whose gonna be able to tell one nude from a sea of other nudes out there that look just like it. Just be smart.

I got fucked over for it about a year ago. Same guy who showed me /b took all the pics and sent them to her. Worst 4 months of my life having to deal with the bullshit from that

Um I got charged, I had to hire a lawyer. I hired a team of lawyers. Yes, that's what lawyers do. Talk to cops and judges for you, lol.

The whole ordeal took over a year and a half because I was going to go to trial but the charges were dropped before it got to that point. They were dropped because she didn't show up to court, go figure. Canadafag here.

Also she not only told the cops I posted her nudes, but told them I took them, so that was another charge, so ontop of possession of cp they wanted to try and charge me for production and distribution of it, but I won, cuz it was all lies.

That’s how I look at it, too.

you'd probably sell a kidney for a chance to touch a tit, so i'm sure you'd settle for a slut in a heartbeat

wait 10 years or so with no contact to remove all suspicion then hire an assassin to take her out

No, btw I'm this dude: That's me samefagging

Nah fuck it! She's a fucking loser. She'll end up killing herself I know it. I don't even need to help in that.

dumbshit kissless virgin detected. If she is being a slut with me who am I to judge.