Is there anything left to do, or should we just give up already?

Is there anything left to do, or should we just give up already?

You can give up and swallow all the nigger cum you want.

>we

You're not a "we" to me, you spamming Jew.

oh no . another fucking jew thread

> should we just give up already

Yes, Spencer. You should.

It seems like the easiest solution, yes.

Please? I need to live my life as a black cock whore for the world to see

Just kill yourself already.

Goals

After enough exposure to it, I'm finally addicted to fat nigger cocks

i'd like to get treated like this just once in my life.

I did too. I ended up getting raped by black man but I still think about it and masturbate

i was thinking more about maybe finding a dom/rough one online and then meeting up somewhere, i'd love to be inch chastity during as well. not sure how to make it happen though

We should eliminate black people with whites and get it over with.

Your so lucky

Luck is one thing, I wish I had your commitment. I could never post a picture of my face and tell the internet what I want

It's addictive. Knowing it could bite me. Gambling my male life for bbc

BBC is worth the risk

I want it all the fucking time

If I were to do it I would start hrt first and hit the restart button on my life so it can't bite me. I'm absolutely terrified of my friends finding out. Worse, my parents

I want to start hrt at some point. But I have no idea how to go about it

Yes, you should kill yourself and spare the world of your cuck faggot idiocy. You are subhuman scum.

I like being subhuman scum when compared to bbc

Anyone wants to chat on kik about my mum? :)

Neither do I :( I use to follow a tumblr blog that claimed to sell everything I'd need to transition but it was expensive and I didn't trust them

that bandeau is hot

Follow mine: goonboy2k16.tumblr

Thanks

pointing out black dudes with bigger dicks and trans girls that are white doesn't mean anything.

there are plenty of black dudes with small dicks and black shemales as well.

if this were a trend on the rise though the simple answer to beating it would be to exclusively have sex with non white girls. assuming that multiple generation follow the trend on not procreating with whites you begin to dilute their ethnic genes if black people paired up with white people they'd make half black kids who'd have kids that were quarter black and then an eighth black. they be mostly white at the end of it all.

did you ever use club goon when it was kiwi irc and not discord?

Yup was mostly, lostboygoon, and goonboy2k16/2k17 on there

>mostly white at the end of it all
definition of wishful thinking

I used to use it all the time, I was b420. your tumblr it hot

Thanks feel free to spread and reblog it all. Lol

well yeah, obviously most people don't want to get with black people my point was more about the fact that there being a larger white population means it's easier to breed out other races like a smaller black population than for the reverse to be true.