it hurts to say but thats true

>he had to dump them
I heard she drank them

Well he's had a few years to prep

It's fucking fake you retard

tf is that

Jizzus gift to mankind

i would chug a couple of bottles

It is very unlikely he will return. Maybe he will surprise us and has been prostate orgasming 30 times a day the whole year

It was a hoax. The hoax is over. You're all gullible newfags.

Well its been a few years since last time so the yield should be good

The legend of CUMSBOTTLEMAN is sadly over.

Our LAWD and savior has been defeated by his woman.
Once again proving that bitches ruin everything that is good and pure in the world if it takes the attention away from them.

I....I....still have faith that he will return, but we shall not know. Perhaps his blessed baby batter bottles will be stored in 20oz size, easier to hide from the succubus that has since ruined this once GLORIOUS christmas tradition.

I BELIEVE IN CUMSBOTTLEMAN EVEN IF HE HAS FORESAKEN US.

Sup Forums CAN I GET AMEN-ACUM!

you're retarded. learn about something this sacred before you make up bullshit. That's like saying boxxy was a one image meme.

Ban yourself.

Nice reddit space you put in your post, newfag. I was here before jizzus started this hoax. Neck yourself, post 2010 trash.

where is my summer as fuck when i need it oh wait there it is pic related

fuck is reddit space? And why do you have to lie to yourself, fag of new? Only new fags state when they were around.

Are you looking for the vote up button on Sup Forums?

You don't need to be this angry during the holidays, its JIZZMUS. Feel free to choke yourself on your keyboard cord. kbyeeeeeeee

trying to be a troll is not the same as being a troll and just makes you stand out and look like a massive faggot

Can everybody please calm down, youre spoiling Jizzmas

It wasn't a hoax. it was a tradition...but yeah he's been gone a few years I think the ride has ended

He won't come back

I'm surprised no one has tried to do it themselves

He wont comeback.... Quitter.

Yes he will!

How do I go about saving my cum? where do I leave the bottles and How do I make sure it doesnt stink?

Yeah, lots of protein!