Earlier this morning, I caught my twelve year old daughter looking at vibrators on Amazon

Earlier this morning, I caught my twelve year old daughter looking at vibrators on Amazon.

She didn't notice that I was standing behind her because she had her earbuds in listening to music, so I had time to look over her shoulder and see what she was doing. When I finally realized what she was looking at, I slammed the laptop shut. I took her laptop away from her and grounded her for a month.

About twenty minutes later, my wife told me that she ungrounded our daughter then told me give the laptop back. Our daughter was standing right next to her when she said it.. They both had their arms crossed. I sat there for a while in silence, dumbfounded by what my wife was doing, and then I refused to give it back. My wife and I argued about it for about an hour and then eventually she just gave our daughter her laptop.

Neither one of them are speaking to me. I don't really want to speak to either of them either. My wife completely punked me out in front of our child and now it's going to be fucking impossible to discipline her.

I can't understand it. I try to protect our daughter from becoming a degenerate slut and my own wife undermines me. I still can't believe she didn't have my back on this. What the fuck is this world coming to where twelve year old girls looking at adult sex toys on Amazon is acceptable behavior?

You're an idiot. Maybe she was just researching. Does she have a credit card to act order from Amazon? Chill the fuck out and deal with it like a grown up.. I bet youre an alcoholic

Well if she has a vibrator she won't want to explore her urges so soon

>letting your wife take the laptop
>not just breaking it
You're no man.

yeah she should not have had the daughter next to her...
i feel ya bro

Humans are sexual creatures and it starts when biology tells it to
Get over yourself you bible thumping faggot, educate her about sex and its consequences like a responsible parent instead of punishing her for having genitals

When did you fap for the very first time? it's ok if your daughter wants to explore herself. Do you prefer that she discover pleasure with a stupid 12 year old kid and get pregnant? Dude, what's your problem?

Only solution is to fuck your daughter first to save her the trouble

Stale pasta.

Just leave her be, OP. Tell her the risks and consequences of sex at an early age. Tell her that masturbation isn't harmful and just leave her alone with that info.

My daughter is 14 and just asked about it the other day. I told her the same thing I told her brothers: Wait till you're at least 17, and always use a condom

If your wife doesn't respect your way of educating your kids and even disrespects that INFRONT of your child your wife is a total cunt and you should get the fuck out of there.

Ah yes the classic depressing your child’s sexuality move, my favorite. Well played good sir

2/10 copy pasta try harder

haha at this rate she'll be using the vibrator on you soyboy

This is the 3000000000000 time ive seen this copy pasta.. stop ruining Sup Forums with your faggot ass threads OP

pretty obvious you need to teach her about sex, so she doesn't turn to a vibrator for pleasure.

Praise be to Allah!
Praise be to Allah!

The disbelievers are getting destroyed from the inside.

This is your reward for fighting against God and for your servitude to the jews.

Praise be to Allah!
Praise be to Allah!

I bet you're a soyboy...

>Earlier this morning, I caught my twelve year old daughter looking at vibrators on Amazon.

FUCK, THIS COPYPASTA AGAIN?!

She's 12. Do you remember what it was like to be 12? Would you prefer she get desperate and dicked down by some manipulative asshole?
Think about it. The more restrictive you are the more likely she's gonna rebel behind your back and then you'll have real problems.

Wife shouldn't have done that in front of the daughter.

On the other hand you shouldn't have done that in the first place. You should have sat down and talked with her, instead you tried to make her feel bad about something she won't be able to control and is curious about as any kid is. It shouldn't be something you are comfortable with but it is something you need to treat carefully none the less and not unduly stifle.

Side note, if your daughter really wanted a vibrator she can get one from your house or use some random shit as a dildo and hurt herself. Girls got screwed when it came to the whole masturbation thing compared to guys.

Another reminder, girls go through puberty way earlier than boys.

yeah you need to approach this without sperging out. was it a simple vibrator thing for external use, or was she looking at dildos. two very different things

Holy shit you're a fucking cuck

Take and remove the laptop from your house. If you wife buys a new one cancel her credit cards/checking account. Make a fucking point out of your wishes.

i can understand that a dad would want to keep his little princess pure and perfect, but life isn't pure and perfect. sex drive and masturbation is totally predictable and normal when puberty hit, just make sure your kids are making healthy choices and using protection later when they have a bf/gf.

Kys cuck

This

Wew lad. It's gonna take a fair bit of crow pie to climb your way out that hole.

Can we atleast get pictures of your daughter?

As a recently returned oldfag, this 'C' word is already annoying the living fuck out of me.

Do you think those urges are just gonna magically go away because you tried to make her feel like she did something wrong?

Which one was she interested in?

Shh just let them say it. Its all they know now

You know she's already masturbating, right?

MUST HAVE BEEN ONE HELL OF A STRONG COPYPASTA

>Copypasta. Seen it 10 times already.

>implying you have a wife
>implying you have sex

>if a 12 year old girl wants a vibrator, give her one. it's not like she's not gonna be able to masturbate without it.

Lol your kid is going to be a raging slut in High School.

you sick fuck
reported

cuck

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU GIVE A TWELVE YEAR OLD GIRL A VIBRATOR?!
Why are there so many pedos on Sup Forums?

man up and rape her

Graduated highschool a year ago.

You may be too old for the times, but news flash: the majority of younger girls nowadays are already sluts.

I overheard freshmen girls counting off the guys they've fucked and sucked, and I even know a senior who fucked an 8th grader.

Hahaha you got him good

Shitty pasta. Are you a bot?

That might have been better handled if you went and talked to your wife about a game plan...you married her right? Aren't you a team? Also, I imagine a 12 year old girl wouldn't be too keen on talking masturbation with good ol dad.

Nice bait, seen before.

Nigga you dumb

Maybe talking to her like a sensible adult about this shit instead of flying off the handle would make you a better father.

Cuck

This

You fucked up bigtime dude.

That's pretty normal behavior for a 12 year old and you massively overreacted.

She'll never trust you about anything sexual for the rest of her life at this point, and is going to hide everything from you and be dishonest.

its not acceptable but you handled it wrong is what she says... theres a softer way to teach a kid that that is not apropriate and theyll remember cause of it. otherwise yeah...

This, fucking this.

This. She will now insist on calling all future boyfriends daddy and that they spank her when she's being naughty.

You'll be divorced within five years if you don't end up going to jail for murder. It was unfortunate as fuck that you had to walk in on your daughter looking at sex toys but are you too proud to sit down and talk with her? You had sex with your wife to make your daughter and you shun her when she gets sexual tendencies like almost every single human on this planet?
>degenerate sluts
are made by fathers who have piss fits instead of being a human fucking being
P.S. stop posting this to b once a month, you get the same replies every time

Samefag

You stupid fuck, she should get a vibrator to let her get her joy at home instead of seeking it out from sleazy guys.

What a bitch. She definitely shouldn't undermine you like that, especially in front of your own child. That's bullshit.

Old copy pasta.

>what is paint?

What we can't ask ?

Paint (formerly Paintbrush), commonly known as Microsoft Paint, is a simple raster graphics editor that has been included with all versions of Microsoft Windows. The app opens and saves files in Windows bitmap (BMP), JPEG, GIF, PNG, and single-page TIFF formats. The app can be in color mode or two-color black-and-white, but there is no grayscale mode. For its simplicity, it rapidly became one of the most used applications in the early versions of Windows, introducing many to painting on a computer for the first time. It is still widely used for simple image manipulation tasks.

I seriously can't understand how your wife would allow that for her, they're called adult toys for a reason.

On the other hand making a fuss over it isn't probably the best way to handle things, which you kind of did when you got angry, but neither was your wife's reaction which makes me think if she's the right person to teach your kids about one's sexuality. It's a fragile thing, and handled wrong does produce degenerate sluts like you described.

12 year olds definitely shouldn't have any kind of contact with any kind of sex-related organs other than their own, and what do female sex toys often portray? Yeah, dongers, which aren't something kids that age shouldn't be focusing their minds on at all.

At your stage though, the best approach would probably be stabbing them all before calling the police and committing suicide

never change, Sup Forums.

shop

who knows? maybe is shopped

ive seen this post before

I'm not even I never said you were samefagging. My point is, a screenshot to prove you're not samefagging is worth shit.

You're still cucking for him.

No because I don't think you were samefagging. I just think you're a massive retard.