Does Sup Forums think Jizzus will return this year?

Does Sup Forums think Jizzus will return this year?

He's dead.

wat???

How do you know?

Pretty sure Stamos is Jesus.

I hope so, I've missed his gift.

He is deceased. He died soon after accepting a wager to (ready for this)..... drink from his cum bottle collection. Stomach pumping couldn't help, he died.

no. he didn't cum the last year either

He missed only last year, he surely come and save my shitty year!

>2016 - Jizzus is no more
>2017 - probably no Jizzus

My only joy in life has been taken from me, I don't know why I continue to get out of bed every day

don't think he will ey

didnt he miss the last 2 years?

also nerve gas

He dI'd not post the last 2 years. I'm shore. The gye got a life or a job or a gf or wife now but I will all ways remember his blesseat cum

yup. be righteous

Yes

Jizzus isn't coming back since he's been dead for a good 3 years

this is wrong, he did not die

he does have a wife, and she found out about the project, he posted an update that said he was going to try again (not talking about the (at least) other two people who said they were going to take up the role of jizzus), I guess she found out and he had to quit for good.

He has been reincarnated into this man named "sexy vegan." He claims to be the me messiah and is probably very coomfortable around large amounts of jizz

It's cloudy lemonade you niggers.

No. Just last year.

Its actually Honey Wine

or Scrumpy.

This is wrong. Jizzus himself said that his now ex-wife found his cum bottles and he had to throw them away.

Doesn't it say that before his return one of the things that will happen is that Jerusalem will become Israel territory?

Jizzus died for our sins. He will rise again one day.

Dead people don’t come back to a life

It says a lot of retarded shit