So what will the reaction be when he dies? He was very influential on many artists and video games in the late 90's

So what will the reaction be when he dies? He was very influential on many artists and video games in the late 90's

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BZtBkUqjriR/
reddit.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trent wont die silly.

Unless he dies soon no one will care.

none of which were any good
trent a shit

>Trent dying.

I can't believe twenty five years later, people still don't know that the phrase "Nothing can stop me now." is meant to be taken literally.

He still makes amazing music today. I will be really sad when he'll pass. Love his music and I see him as a great inspiration, both in art and life

faggit

Don't also forget Beside You In Time "we will never die" repeat again in All Time Low

GOD IS DEAD LMAO
I'LL SEE YOU IN HELL DUDE
FUGG HUMANITY
THE PAINT IT HURTS

fuck you like an animal man died today.

Just like when thom dies creep man died today

i do think it will be an almost bowie like event. I mean not at all as big as that but trent is more loved and influential than you would think. lowkey the realest nigga.

>lmao I only heard tds

What will normies say on social media when he dies?
>I guess he's not Hurt anymore
>I guess he's fistfucking in heaven now

Looks like he's closer to God.

>heaven

YOUR GOD IS DEADDDDDDDDDDDDDD AND NO ONE CARES
IF THERE IS A HELL
ILL SEE YOU THERE

>implying he has fans that aren't normies

>i do think it will be an almost bowie like event.
On Sup Forums maybe.
Not in normieville though.

Not really.
That will happen for Paul (and even bigger than David's)

>my life's work all boils down to creep

NOW I'M SLIPPIN IN THE TEARS YOU MADE ME CRY;_;

Trent, much like morrissy, will always have a small legion of edgy alt teen girls that like him for some rasin

probably, i am too cut off from normies that i am not even sure of what they do anymore

Pleading and Needing and Bleeding and Breeding and Feeding Exceeding

Trying and lying Defying denying Crying and dying XD

>The needle tears a hole
>The old familliar sting
Rest in peace Trent Reznor, 1 like = 1 prayer.

NiN was pretty big in the 90's

they werent bowie big.
Bowie was iconic.
Nin fans are passionate but its more like a cult following plus moderate mainstream success

Think of it like this
>The guy from depeche mode died

I would say if you told someone "nine inch nails"?
They would be all "yeah i know nine inch nails". I would say people know of them but less people are hardcore fans.
Wow if you told someone "bowie"?
Lets dance would start playing in their head.

>lol why did you post Johnny Cash's song?

(not true by the way)

The same as any semi-popular musician

It will be the equivalent of Chris Cornell's death.

who

blah blah academy award winner blah blah david lynch blah blah triumphant struggle with alcoholism

I mean, putting "blah blah" into those facts does not make them any less impressive

And what have you done, Brian?

That would make a hell of a pleb.

so very insignificant but it causes a more relevant artist to off themselves?

RIP brian you fat fuck

he’s not dead. the lead guitarist confirmed it on instagram.
i guess we’ll have to wait a little bit longer.

what

instagram.com/p/BZtBkUqjriR/

what does that have to do with anything i said though? chris cornell was a literal who but when he died it made chester bennington (actual decent musician) sad because they were friends and he offed himself too. i'm drawing comparisons to the trent / brian relationship. i don't know what publicity stunt is going on but it has nothing to do with anything.

>RIP brian you fat fuck

what is context clues for 800

>Chris cornell was a literal who

Are you 15?

It won't be big in the mainstream world. Won't be on the news and stuff. Very sad.

what would he die of ? he's in decent shape

turned 20 yesterday. black hole sun is one of the worst songs of all time and the whole of superunknown isn't much better. grunge is trash in general. are you a nu male?

Suicide maybe? I'm just not sure about anyone anymore these days. He might still be fighting his demons under his mask.

There is an unlimited amount of disease, bad luck, and drunk drivers in the world my friendo.

get a load of this guy

I always thought that "The Slip" "Hesitation Marks" and the recent two EPs had pretty suicidal lyrics at points. I mean 1,000,000 literally says "put the gun, in my mouth, close your eyes, blow my fucking brains out".

Also, cut lyrics from Demon Seed
>I thought maybe
>I thought this would go away
>But it continues
>The only constant
>Every day
>Stronger

Hesitation Marks is literally named after wounds left by suicide attempters so ya know, certain cover arts also depicts a close up of a skin and cut on it.

Mariqueen will chuckle gleefully as she inherits his millions and doesnt have to put up with his shit anymore.

>50 year old man using the edginess of suicide as his album concept
lol

I mean, suicide is handled pretty tastefully on the record f a m. Hesitation Marks is easily his least edgy record

What if he's just speaking his mind?

apology for poor english

when were you when tent resin oar dies

I was sat at home drinking mango la croix when atticus ring

"trent is kill"

"no"

and you?????????????

ninciclejerk is leaking.

go back there and don’t come back here
reddit.com

nothing he will just be remembered as another chad faggot

KYS cucktarian

>still referring to people you don't like as Chads

Reaction by who? The 8 billion (he aint dying anytime soon) people out of whom probably 10 million know about him? I guess pretty wide range of reactions dude.

He'll get a huge RIP page from Apple Music. That's 30 million people right there. BTW I didn't know that death fandom was so important. I'll keep that in mind for my own death

>Hesitation Marks is easily his least edgy record

Ghosts have almost next to nothing in edgy parts.

>i am too cut off from normies that i am not even sure of what they do anymore
based

>chris cornell was a literal who but when he died it made chester bennington (actual decent musician)
b8

It's hard to be edgy without lyrics

The Fragile did a damn good job of it

>look what youve gone and done
>that doesnt sound like fun
>im not the only one
Yeah youre right, its just some of the shittiest lyrics hes ever written.

TDS and TF has far worse than that user.

Yeah but at least there was energy there. It didnt feel like pop flavored mother gooseries.

i'd miss muscle manlet man

Influential my ass.

Nobody will give a shit when he dies, his music is complete shit. Marilyn Manson will be remembered forever for Mechanical Animals, Antichrist Superstar, Holy Wood, Pale Emperor and Heaven Upside Down.

haha, the average NIN album is better than all of those

>Marilyn Manson is shit posting from his hospital bed

>Can't believe he died on the same day as Brian Wilson. Merry Christmas Trent!

Literally who is this, it's not Jesper Kyd, so people shouldn't care if this no-name bites the dust.

The Slip is unronically better than Pale Emperor and Heaven Upside Down and Trent made that in matter of months, shows you how huge gap there is in talent between the two.

:(

lol but he's le edgy xdddd

This. Manson's thing was to surround himself with talented people.

Trent doesn't have chart hits or music normies have heard so not likely to get so much coverage. I mean, he isn't Michael Jackson.

He lost that talent and now he doesn't have much of anything, only delusional Manson fans who really hate NIN fans and NIN itself for some reason.

I Hurt msyelf today....

Closer and The Hand That Feeds come to mind.
Either way, Trent is pretty well balanced out, he has made some accesible music over time but never losing none of integrity, I bet people will recongize him when he will die. He has been getting tons of exposure lately.
Yeah, no Michael Jackson tier, but probably something like Bowie.

I WANT TO FUCK YOU LIKE AN ANIMAL

the title refers to NIN itself coming back from death, you unbelievable tards. when Trent announced the hiatus back in 2009 no one if there will ever be a new album or tour

he's highly respected by artists and other people in the industry though

does Trent post here?
It took me 20 years to get into NiN, primarily because I didn't like Closer that much

t. p4k cuckstain

>the title refers to NIN itself coming back from death, you unbelievable tards
Jesus fucking christ, if I will hear one more retarded fuck like you think that everything on Hesitation Marks refers to "hiatus" I will fucking strangle myself.
Trent NEVER put NIN itself on end, Trent was never going to stop NIN, he made it clear he was going to make NIN music, the only thing that got on hiatus and were almost cancelled were tours.
For fuck's sake.

Came Back Haunted totally refers to the hiatus. feel free to proceed with the strangling.

NO, THAT'S THE ONE THAT FUCKING TRIGGERS ME THE MOST..
No, it's obviously referencing the theme of suicide, can I ask why would "Hesitation Marks" be used as a reference to him ending "NIN"? It doesn't make any sense whatsoever, it's a connection to The Downward Spiral, as is the artwork, TSD is all about a guy killing himself.
Came Back Haunted, can be either about a man who attempted suicide, survived, and came back.
Or, it could be about Trent's own experience, he once accidentally did heroin, shit ton of it, it almost killed him, he actually did die for few minutes but was brought back to living state, read through Came Back Haunted's lyrics again with these in mind, they make much more sense rather than him singing about him "coming back" even though last NIN record was five years ago during that time, which is NOT unusual for NIN.
You didn't see Trent making any "I came back" track with "With_Teeth". No reason to do it now.

AND AGAIN, he never "waved" goodbye to Nine Inch Nails, look through his interviews again, he makes it painfully clear "I really though NIN was ending..AS A LIVE ENTITY"
Trent wasn't ending NIN, he was ending the live concerts.

>unironic HM is TDS part 2 faggot
>getting triggered by hiatus reference

HOLY.
FUCKING.
SHIT.

I hope you're the same dude from months ago, but you made my day anyway.

>it's this autist again

calm down, the song and main theme of the album is clearly him reflecting on the kind of person he was in the 90s and how he's improved himself all the while critics and so called fans disparaging him for not being the same wreck of a person he was. also the fear of slipping back into that

Why can't it be about both?

All right, calling it a sequel to TDS is a scretch, I admit, but it is definetelly referenced one way or another. Yeah, I am probably the same autist, I am on every NIN thread, I am trying to cool off my autism, it's not going well f a m. I'm trying though.
>and main theme of the album is clearly him reflecting on the kind of person he was in the 90s and how he's improved himself all the while critics and so called fans disparaging him for not being the same wreck of a person he was. also the fear of slipping back into that
Yes, I agree that this makes more sense. He kinda admits that the album is much more about what he was during TDS rather than what it was about (Reffering to "In Conversation With")
Can be totally. I still don't think it is necesary about him coming back to NIN, due to him saying he will always make NIN music, but it may have some connections to that one.

sorry for being an asshole to you. again.