Drug thread let's list all the drugs and our experiences

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1129381/?page=1
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marquis_reagent
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>s list all the drugs and our experiences

Hot Fudge Enema

Didn't work out so well.

Im in this thread, (currently doing lines of speed) just wanted too know (pic related) if i have stumbled apon some coke. It tastes chalky and has a numbing sesation on my lips. (Never done coke) Bag on the right is speed, and empty bag on the left is the pile i cut up and fluffed. I will rack if thread doesn't die and i get some advice. (Ausfag)

I've only tried weed (I wouldn't classify it as a drug but whatever, I'll still contribute). Recently I've been enjoying the 'cluster bomb' strain. Main effect is VERY intense euphoria. Nothing like any other strain I've tried. I use a flowermate v5.0X vaporizer.

Update,
Just racked two lines of speed (about 0.10 grams) and its really rough. Took 2 more fingers of left bag teeth have gone numb but still fine.

You ever tried acid b4?

probably coke mixed with some numbing agent or benzo doubt you've accidentally found pure coke lol. coke does make nose and especially throat numb in my experience. should be fine but might wanna get a seconded opinion of a cokehead lol.

Nope, sorry mate.

Obviously, but i hear most coke around Aus has a benzo cutter in it just want to know what kind of high or effect.

Have experiences with weed, LSD and MDMA....
Weed is not my thing at all, makes me feel like shit pretty fast.
Had some amazing trips with LSD, took it every few weeks for a whole year until I felt like it couldn't give me any new experiences, it was always the same no matter how much I took... These days I rarely take it anymore, kinda looking forward to some trips in the park next summer though.
MDMA is my absolute favorite drug, I love the feeling it gives me and I'm always looking forward to the next time. Even simple conversations become so special when I take it with my gf and sex is amazing too of course.
I don't like advertising drugs to others, but in my opinion everybody should try MDMA at least once.

The good ol' devils lawn,

Took a hit and a little bit later my friend was watercolor and my arms had pixel trails that exploded the sides of my vision when I smacked them

Now that I look back on it it probably was laced with something

+1 MDMA is great

only coke i've ever had has been cut with benzo. felt nothing else other than being wired, but i can't compare so ye.

Weed, Tramadol, Tilidin, Dihydrocodein, Speed, MDMA, probably some weird RCs, Spice, Shrooms, Acid, DXM, Coke, 2-CB, 3-MMC, Lorazepam, Bromazepam and some hypnotic benzo-alikes. Lots of experiences, the coolest being
>Acid
>MDMA
>Various mixed drugs
Ranked by preference. But that's the only thing I can "brag" about in my life.

Can acid kill you?

Fair enough, im gonna bang a line left or right?

No

Hawaiin baby Woodrose seeds, and the worst feeling I ever had for about 10 hours. Never again.

Stop wasting your time and go for both

Ok what now?

Heard speed keeps you up for days. Is this true? Also whats the high like

I dunno man. MD is nice but makes me wanna lay down for hours and hours like never wake up

First time i did speed i didn't sleep for about 45 hours but now i get about a day without sleeping. And the high is more like a pepped up feeling not very euphoric, (the start of the high makes me feel light on my feet and switched on) i like to call it "i could run a marathon and still have enough energy to bang the misses."

>alcohol - dumb and boring, not doing it ever again
>weed - almost the same, maybe a bit more dumb and a bit less boring
>codeine - it's allright. Few hours of floating in bed, then some wholesome sleep
>benzos - not having anxiety, so not my kind of drugs
>LSD, 1pLSD, 1aLSD - fun as hell, but too long
>MDMA - awesome stuff, except for comedowns
>meth - pure stims are not my cup of tea. Extra energy makes me just feel restless
>coke - like a friendlier version of meth
>LSA seeds - disgusting body load and nausea, aside from that great and long lasting trip
>shrooms - my therapy. Made me realize how shit person I am, friends noticed the change. 10/10. These bois turn you into your own psychotherapist.
>DMT - I had this once and I want more so much. It's just perfect in all ways. Natural, non-toxic, short lasting, intense, fun, non-addictive.
>Kratom - good for just chilling out, or for some stim comedowns
>DXM - interesting trip, but I'm the kind of a fleshbag, who gets nauseous and weak when I do it

23yo europoor college student

Do you mean afterwards?
When I take it I either feel like dancing, moving around and stuff, or just like hugging and touching my gf because it feels so nice (doesn't even need to be sexual)....
Lots of people feel like you described the day afterwards... For me it was never worse than an average alcohol hangover though

Danger wank in a pub

Pathetic noobs

If weed is dumb and boring for you its because your life is dumb and boring

oh and I also like to press my eyeballs with eyes shut to see pretty colors. That's probably my fav

Nah bro like the first 2-3 hours of my high i cant see any light and i dont move or respond at all i get really displeased but happy with everything

No, it's because I smoke this crap more often than cigarettes.

Any advice for shrooms?

Nothings open till 12 so ill keep you posted.

Start with small dose (0,5g) to get a grip on the high. These things can bitchslap your soul, if you don't respect them.

Doesn't really matter wether you go into the trip happy, upset or anxious. Shrooms are so introspective and make you think so much outside of the box, that you will sort your shit out.

No, but you can do something that leads to your death under the influence. If you're not mentally prepared you can do some crazy shit. When I dropped it, I lost all control of my mind. I blacked out. It's as if everything I was doing was autonomous and I was dead.

Actually it can kill you. Like any substance. I've read an article about a bunch of coke tards, who mistook crystal lsd for coke. Some of them died, the rest suffered some serious medical issues (coma, internal bleeding, brain damage)

Tips for buying/using peyote?

Cannabis (i grow casually)
Best thing in my life, helped me through my early years and took me from a shell siting in my room playing games all day to a man with a life. Cannabis helped me out ALOT 10/10

Alcohol- use to be a alcoholic, almost died from withdrawls, but i did love me some jack daniels. 7/10

MDMA more of a stimulant, it was fun but not great. Would recommend for some but im more of a downer person

LSD took 500ug last year... 12 hour trip and 6 hour afterglow, when its not unforgiving at its peak waves its the best feeling imho. 8/10

Shrooms strong, took half a eighth that left me sitting in my backyard stuck to my porch looking in the sky. About 8 hour session. 6/10

Oxy good shit with weed but highly addictive. I prefer to do a 10mg with a little bit of weed then just by itself 7/10

Xanex I've snorted xanies on multiple ocassions, its alright but overhyped.
6/10
Lean most overhyped thing now and days, took it before it was cool a few years back, weak as fuck!
2/10
Muscle relaxers (not sure the names, shittiest high I've ever had!)
-10/10
Morphine (strong as fuck, when i was 15 i took a morphine pill (not sure how much mg) a line of xanex, and a drank vodka and rum. Almost died that night, threw up no joke atleast 20 times and couldn't walk straight!!! Fuck that shit!
2/10

Spice (retarded)
-5/10
Cocaine (good with alcohol, but a waste of money)
6/10

Im completely sober from everything now after alcohol. Shit sucks but its not terrible.

In order
Alcohol - shrooms - lsd - salvia - weed - 1P-LSD - Nitrous - Poppers - DMT - 1P - ETH-LAD - MDMA

Best overall experience so far: mdma + nitrous + poppers.
Most intense & lifechanging: 1P-LSD + nitrous
Most terrifying: breakthrough on salvia 20x with torch lighter
DMT I didn't break through, got to level 2, has a lot of potential too, but I ran out before I got there.

One of the most memorable trip moments:
It was on just half a tab. I was comfortably peaking, and then took a good hit of nitrous (which, for lsd, actually works like hitting nitrous on a car, it's insane).
I floated away, and suddenly had a 'vision', very dream like, of a little man working on a machine made of pulleys and levers.
My point of view zoomed out a bit, and I saw a few more small dudes, all working on their own machine, but they were all connected, part of something bigger that I couldn't quite grasp.
I zoomed out further, revealing hundreds of them, working frantically, each important in his own way, but also part of the bigger machine.
Then I zoomed out completely, and got pulled out of the dream, revealing that all those little guys working so hard and happily to keep their own machine going were actually part of me, and all their hard work was just to make me take my next breath.
I felt like a God, and realized that every single person was their own God, with their own little dudes just doing the best they can.
It was super humbling.

Bump?

None of them died, some died almost from respiratory arrest, but they all walked away without permanent damage, most within 24 hours.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1129381/?page=1

Did a bottle of benadryl wss going for being an hero yet here I am can tell the story if any interested. Btw some crazy shit happened

That's a really cool story user. I'm not a huge fan of nos but I can see the appeal with LSD.

I've made some weed edibles to enjoy while I'm at home for Christmas since my parents don't like smoke in the house. 3 of them all at 0.7g, tempted to eat the first one now ...

>lemon headband
>berrywhite
>sour d
>cherry d
>ruthless og
>tahoe og
>purple master yoda
>og kush
>gsc
>gelato cookies
>j1
>ak47
Just to name a few in the past few months.

Yeah, nos by itself is pretty meh. It's ok with weed too.
But on lsd, it works like in a car, holy shit. Goes from 0 to 100 stupidly quick on a good hit, with insane sound and time and visual distortions. I've had my reality split into separate frames, like on a film reel, and my sensory input was so distorted that it felt like I could look into the future. I've 'connected' with beings from another reality that were directly connected to our lives, for a fraction of a moment there was total understanding.
I'm fully aware it's all on your head, but it keeps amazing me how much all of reality is 'just' perception, and what ridiculous things your brain can come up with. Same reason I love dreams.

bump

good amphetamine is always paste-like, u usually have to grease it on a cd cover and dry it for a minute before u can snort it, it´s never powder if u didnt cut it or some shit

first time i did lsd i accidentally took 6 tabs and laid on my living room floor for like 3 hours yelling adjectives like "blue" to explain to my mom that i needed to be in a hot tub

my fav is LSD, it helped a lot with my schizophrenia. I'm on ecstasy right now but it feels boring, I'm also quite unsocial on it. weed and booze makes it nice though.

Weed, salvia, shrooms, acid, dmt.

Dmt is definitely the most memorable and interesting. Literally saw sound.

This. First time I was a bit aggressive being that it was my first psychedelic ever so was a bit nervous.

My last few NOS experiences have been a mixed bag, the euphoria is instantly set back with major feelings of anxiety. I get like, 3 seconds of pure happiness then the rest of it is just anxious thoughts/feelings for another 7 seconds. Don't think I'd have a positive experience with it an psychedelics tbh, but I can see how for most people it'd really enhance the trip.

Oh yeah for sure man, the brain is such an interesting thing. Lucid dreaming is amazing once you've got it down.

>Alcohol - I work as a bar manager so it's no big deal I've been very responsible drinking it so I haven't passed out from it ever. First time tired vodka with friends it when 13yo during winter snowstorm so I could have died
>Weed - grew and smoked it a lot during college, started to cause anxiety and loss of confidence so I quit and smoke very rarely now
>LSD - Best shit ever, loved it from the first trip and have introduced many people to it and everyone loves it. I microdose that shit on regular basis
>MDMA - ex gf fed it to me and I enjoyed it, I've done it few more times but not a big fan of it due to comedown
>2CB - It feels like acid and molly together, great for clubbing where you want to look at pretty things but without the mindfuck acid gives you
>Ketamine - another party drug, fucks you up real good. If u do too much it gives psychedelic effects just like acid.

Still working on getting lucid dreaming down, only had a handful of experiences with that.
Post-mdma dreams are pretty awesome too, I could weave intricate music tunes I had never heard before, I could actually listen to it play in my head, as if there was an mp3 player in my head, playing new tunes for me.

Sortof related, I experienced exploding head syndrome once, and a sleep paralysis a few times, both very scary at the moment itself, but also super interesting.

>weed
I've tried dozens of different strains and various types of edibles and only really had an all-round pleasant experience a handful of times. If it's not very strong it feels like getting very mildly drunk, if it's too strong it makes you immobile. Not worth the hassle of procuring it for me personally.

>shrooms/truffles
Good psilocybin trips are my favourite psychedelic experience. Very pleasant full-body sensations combined with amusing visuals. I like to take high doses to the point that it almost completely paralyzes me for a couple of hours and I just enjoy feeling sensitive all over and being pleasantly confused by everything. During my last trip I was unable to figure out how The big downside is that it tastes awful and gets worse every time.

>LSD
I've only had the 1P and ALD-52 analogues so I can't say how closely they match the original. 1P-LSD was a very clean experience. Similar visuals to psilocybin but strictly mental as opposed to full-body. I felt like I suddenly became intelligent enough to understand a whole new level of comedy in everything. Observing the world around me felt like zooming out all the way on an embedded Google Map so you can see the whole Earth several times over with some empty void past the edges. ALD-52 gave me an experience that I expected only DMT would be able to, based on other people's accounts. Wild.

>XTC/MDMA
A++. Favourite drug, no competition. This is the mental equivalent of going to Disneyland as a child. Feel great about yourself and love everything and everyone. Sex on XTC is the single most enjoyable experience of my whole life.

Its tough to control, I've found the most reliable methods involve getting more than 8 hours, which obviously becomes a burden on sleeping patterns and real life shit.

Yeah I've had that with acid, usually old school 8-bit tunes! Sleep paralysis is super terrifying, I've had it before when attempting to lucid dream - do not want.

Yeah, I immediately recognized it for what it was the first time, and it still terrified me. I was laying on my side, and felt like someone/something was looming over me from my backside, just outside my field of vision. Super weird.

just out of curiosity, has anyone here ever experienced severe heart trauma after mixing kratom with alcohol or taking too many doses?

Friendly reminder that you should test your drugs before taking them.

Marquis reagent is a great tool VERY easy to make and quite effective for a variety of substances.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marquis_reagent

There are also other kits for other stuff.

Chalky and numbing sound very much like a little baggy of coke, but it would be safer to try it a little bit at a time.

noone neither has the time nor the nerves to do this everytime you take drugs, only when you take something like every half year

Yeah, I'm super careful about it. I'm also terrified of getting addicted, so I stay away from opiates, and even avoid taking painkillers unless it's really necessary (post-surgery for instance).
Also this

Oh boy here we go... from first to last.
Ecstasy >shadow moved faster than I did. Neat.
Alcohol >meh. Meh.
Weed >Bruuuuh. Awesome.
Percoset >unf. Loving it.
Shrooms >wOaH. Neat.
Heroin >gross. (Smoking) I'M IN LOVE. (Shooting)
Meth >how do I shot web? (Smoking) AAAHHHHHYESOMFGHARGLBLARGH! proceeds to be up for 5 days straight. (Shooting)
2CB >my brain is creamed corn. Neveragain.jpg
Acid >BuEnO. Love it.
I think that about covers things.

I no longer do drugs and enjoy life much better now btw. Oh and I forgot that time i did coke once. For 3 months.

It takes like 10 seconds. And in exchange for that amount of time you know if the stuff you are about to take is worth taking or not.

shrooms
salvia
dmt
mdma
coke
oxy
weed
amphetamine
tramadol

and probably some more pills do not really remember

Nice try, DEA.

10seconds everytime i snort, popp or smoke something everyday is just exhausting and actually takes time away i don´t want to spend on checking something you dont really want to know in the end, if you know your dealer it shouldn´t be a problem

Your life mang.
I only trip or roll a few times a year, and we like to be as safe as possible, so for us it's worth it to get testkits.

In order of appearance in my life:
> alcohol
> hash
> weed
> LSD
> Coke
> MDMA
> kratom
Then became straight edge for like 15 years, now I seldom drink or get high.
IMO the brain needs some kind escape from itself, even if it's just a glass of wine every few months or a joint. Straight edge is good when you are up to your neck and need a total change.

Yeah I had the same kind of experience. Weird that for everything else people have varying experiences but sleep paralysis is exactly the same kind of accounts of events.

hardcore jenkum huffer here, really the only drug I do anymore but I've basically done all of them in my long life. Jenkum is completely on another level, my life is completely fucked.

tried dmt couple weeks ago it was fucking incredible

Yup, very interesting, and the origin of so many lore too probably. I love it. And it still scares me, lol, even though it's been over a year.

Dude, you check every time you buy, every batch, not every bump.
If you buy X grams you mix the contents of the bag really well, take a tiny bit out and test it. The results apply to the whole bag.
You want to know how pure it is, why wouldn't you?

Stay off that shit bro, ruined my whole life

i smoke like a gram of weed a day snort/smoke preferably coke daily (and so i smoke almost a pack of cigs everyday), if im broke amphetamine, and either benzos or opioids depends on access when im about to go to bed or just want to have a fun time. Now and then LSD/2-CB (3-4 times a year). This life might be a little short, i already know that, so i guess you can understand now why people who take different drugs on a daily basis don´t check every shit they got themselves when their lives are limited to like 30-40years

if you got little experience you actually feel instantaneously if you got yoursefl i.e. shit coke

I feel ya, but that's not my cup of tea.
My life is good, and I'm in my early 30s. Had a bit of an existential crisis, but came out on top and decided I not only want to make the most out of my life (in my own way, i.e. chill and have fun), but I also want to make it last as long as comfortably possible. So I'm staying away from the potentially very ugly drugs until I know I'm nearing my end anyway.
You could argue I could drop dead tomorrow and I'm missing out, but if that happens, I won't know that I missed out anyway, so meh.

You can take drugs and live many many years. But you can't snort/inject junk (useless shit that could be rat poison but that you decide to pay at drug price), and live many years.

Would you pay Jack Daniel's price for half a bottle of Jim Beam mixed with dog piss?

I wanna try lsd or shrooms but im afraid because im scared shitless of insects. Wat do?

Dont jump into in anthill whilst on psychedelics...
What does those drugs have to do with insects ?

prepare to face your fears kiddo , because my god will both of them show you heaven and hell

Dont know, i always hear stories about how people see insects when they are on hallucinogenics.

I've done lsd, shrooms and 2CB, and ket
I dislike bugs and spiders but have never even though about them while on a trip. Unless you actively think about it it won't bother you.
It's like if you actively read horror stories/ watch movies you will end up having nightmares, so just dont lol

Take 1 mg xanax with your psych.
No rushing thoughts, just neat visuals and a comfy high.
Contrary to the common misconception that benzos "kill" trips, they only kill the complexity of the mental aspect of the trip(paranoia and anxiety are in this realm) and take it down a notch.
I prefer lsd with benzos over mushies because the slightly upper feeling of lucy balances out better than the couch lock of shrooms.

Never heard those. Maybe you're thinking about delirium tremens (from alcohol)?
Anyway, on a beginner dose, what I strongly recommend, you'll see some tracers and morphing, not full blown hallucinations. Those are pretty rare on psychedelics anyway, most of the trippy stuff people say they 'see' is all in your head, kinda like in a dream, or you see strong distortions of the real worlds, and time can seem like it's stuck or looping.
If you're not sure, it's best to wait longer though. And have a sober tripsitter you really, -really- trust with you. A panic attack on lsd or shrooms is not something to take lightly.

You won't see bugs under your skin but the world might look distorted like this

Last one I had was two months ago! Still fresh from that hellscape. Giant spider women ate my arm while I sat in my own bed and watched, in an extremely lucid dream where I couldn't move. The very definitions of terrifying!

That's a very good point! I wonder why we do it as a species? I love human glitches!

ps Post more sweet gifs, I love these kind.

pps the edible kicked in

1g molly shorted while suspended upside-down over a shark tank with a coffee enema (french press 201* no more no less just how I like it) whilst pumping 2 hot shots of heroin and dmt with a supersoaker

Rad

Yeah fam I know this is a good combo I'm just injecting marijuanas in my eyeball atm chilling out and stuff

thats just a straight lie. when you take coke/opioids/amphetamines/alcohol/.. for more than 5 years daily, your life span is shortened for atleast double the time you took them, what makes it in this case 10 years less and tbh this is a very optimistic point of view, whether it´s pure or cut and you can´t change that not even when you are clean for the rest of your life afterwards

Enjoy mang! I got some cool ones that are now too big to post here, I'll dump em on imgur for ya

I've found loads through google man, don't go to no trouble!

Oh shit I thought shrooms changed your life guess not druggie

No trouble mang, you're a cool dude.
Almost done.