Cucks present your women and tell me which hole you want me to destroy. If i like her i'll tell you how i'd do it

Cucks present your women and tell me which hole you want me to destroy. If i like her i'll tell you how i'd do it.

Pussy

hey called you a pussy. what are you gonna do about it?

Her ass

her mouth please

I would start off by putting a leash on her and training her to walk on all fours. After that she would be forced to wear cat ears, a tail, and a shock coller. Speaking without permission will result in an imediate shock. Pets aren't suppose to speak unless spoken too. All her food and water will be served in her own special bowl and she will be kept in a cage whenever I am gone. She takes to her training quickly and well.
One time I catch her breaking into her food though. I grab her leash and force her into my bedroom where I handcuff her with her hands in the air in my closet. I cover her tits and body in clothespins and slap her pussy after each one. After I am done I pull the string attatched to them and rip them all off, shocking her when she yelps out in pain. I gag her, hold a hitachi on her clit, and spank her tits as she moans. When she cums I shove my cock inside her and fuck her till she cums again and I blow my load inside her. I leave her there for a little while to think about what she learned

Her pussy

I'd throat fuck this bitch. having her head smack against the wall behind her while my balls slap her chin and she goes out cold. Hold my cock down her unconscious throat where she cant fight back and then take a nice photo of the scene for her facebook profile. Nut down her face making sure it covers her forehead and nose, put a mirror in front of her and wait for her to wake up and see her ruined face.

fuck her right in the ass without lube while I put her face in the pillow so she can scream all she wants. when i'm done with her I cum deep inside her

Mouth

Not OP, but her face is adorable, I'd love to see her with my gf, she's looking for a playmate

her pussy

Let's see a picture to see if the fit together. She Is bi and likes to play.

Better face picture

pussy (middle)

I bet they could have a lot of fun together. What dose yours like?

another of Carla's tits

She likes being submissive, being choked while cumming, slaps on her butt...
But she told me she would also love to make a girl scream

Mine has played with a strap on before so she could dominate if that's what she wants. Yours could make mine scream if she fingered her pussy fast as she was cumming. She gets super wet and loves to be eaten out as her tits are played with.

Let's see more of yours body

Her ass

her pussy

Her asshole

Her tight pussy

Now that looks like fun any more?

>destroy
pencil cock/10

Yah it seems a little short maybe 2 inches lacking. What about width that seems normal

Any hc or her masterbating?

No unfor but ill post what i got

mouth

Wreck her asshole

Which one would you choose?

Which ever hole you want. They're all loose now after her bull fucked her repeatedly for the past year.

First of all, she is probably capable of walking on all fours without any training.
The rest of this seems unnecessarily complicated. But thank you for larping today.

More like butter face picture

Cream pie pussy no rubber please

And one more

Kik me at chemicalfire for a private WWYD

How and where, cucks?

What’s with the dudes with tiny cocks posting in this thread?

What's the best way to find cucks?

Go to a cuck thread

ass ofc

your penis is kind of small there

KYS, I guarantee you’ll find some!

I mean find cucks in my area to be a bull for

Fucking KYS, then you won’t have to worry about all that!!

Your definitely a one trick Pony with no brain

>this guy wants to fuck chicks better tell him to kill himself

Go back to your trap threads you little faggot

>reddit spacing
>wanting to fuck dudes
Yeah, you’re a faggot and should just KYS

Umm as I said I want to fuck chicks, and reddit doesn't have claim to specific spacing, seems you need to go back to school if you don't even know what one line spacing is

If you want to talk to a bull on kik, message ja_throwaway

You two faggots should just jerk off together and get it over with. Fucking faggots disgust me

Anal

her tits face and ass

I would literally make out with that asshole

Mouth