I yelled at my mom and now she is crying. what should I do? I didn't want to yell at her but she pissed me off

I yelled at my mom and now she is crying. what should I do? I didn't want to yell at her but she pissed me off

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_comedy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kill her. Use her corpse to pleasure yourself as a last act of love to your mother...
then burn it.

Admit you're a bad son and a disappointment and apologize.

im not a bad son. I don't beat her or shit like that

Apologize and explain why, dont make your mom cry dude....she's trying with all she knows / perspective.

She doesnt know unless you talk.

/thread

My mom is a wine-o and gets shit faced often and lies about it. I'm also sure she has Asperger's or something because i'm the only one diagnosed.
She pisses me the hell off but were pretty similar and I love my parents. Iv'e literally spat at her and said some bad shit but you should let her know you care about her.

dont talk to her till xmas then give her a nice present and a card that says I love you, cry allot, go back to your sad existence.

i didn't want to make her cry she just keeps bringing up the same bullshit and I'm sick of it.

Tell that youre sorry, then lick her pussy

she knows im too poor to afford to buy her anything

Hold her and apologize then stick your tongue down her throat. Then fuck her. Dont pull out. Faggit

>im not a bad son. I don't beat her or shit like that

good ol' moral relativity

"I'm not a bad son... i don't kill her, rape her corpse then set it on fire or anything"

if you make your mom cry, you're being a bad son.

Maybe shes a bad mom.
Go fuck yourself

>You should ask random fags to cuck you online

i don't make her cry all the time she just won't let shit stay in the past

shes an okay mom just makes me mad sometimes

yeah user you tell that bitch

you've driven her to a point where she is crying because you yelled at her, do you even comprehend how much a mother has to go through to start crying because of something like that? stop being in denial and fucking apologize you whiny privileged shithead, be grateful you even have a mother that cares about you.

>i don't make her cry all the time she just won't let shit stay in the past

she's trying to prevent you from fucking up the same way. be glad you have a mom who cares. my mom is dead. i'd give anything to have her back around to nag at me.

im not in denial i feel bad it. but 3 months ago she goes in my room without asking and says she saw cups filled with piss and won't stop bringing that shit up. there was one cup an it wasn't even a reuseable one. every fucking day now she brings it up and today was the last straw

What shit won't she let stay in the past?

she thinks i piss in the dishes

tell her to sit down. take a deep breath and stop being such a fucking pussy

To be fair that is disgusting. Do you have depression autism or something or were you just being a lazy shit? Regardless stop fucking aroundf on Sup Forums and apologise for shouting at her, if you're as old as you should be to be on Sup Forums you should be capable of having a reasonably adult conversation with your mother instead of shouting.

Fuck off soyboy. This woman is a piece of shit. Why the fuck are you defending her?

go say sorry, you never know when she will go gone for ever.

i am alone now that my dad died, all i can think about it what i would have said to him.

dont let yourself be regretful, do it today.

don't fucking piss in cups then? they're for drinking not containing piss.

Moms do that, tell her you dont like it and also that you love her.

Remember that she loves you, a lot.

i don't piss in cups often just at night or when im drunk or don't want to walk up the stairs. and no i don't have autism or anything im perfectly normal. and ive tried having a reasonable conversation but im tired of her bringing it up that shit gets on my nerves. ive asked her to stop but she just won't

the fact that op literally mentions he pisses in cups and you think the mother is wrong shows how delusional you are. Christ you're probably even worse than OP. Why did you have to be the fertilizing sperm?

but i only do it in cups that are disposable whats the big deal

>i piss in cups but i am perfectly normal
user, just go say your sorry and stop pissing in cups there really isnt much of a debate to be had here

She would probably really like to see your scrotum with a Christmas bow on it. Maybe you can splash her with a glass of piss?
Such accomplishments are surely a deep source of pride in you. She's not crying over you or your actions, she's crying for herself.

i told her sorry about the cups but still she brings it up

All moms yell at you about shit from the past and never forget your mistakes.

All moms nag the fuck out of us and never shut the fuck up about any little thing we do wrong.

Just either start making money now and move out, or apologize and move out as soon as you can.

Shut the fuck up, grow the fuck up, atleast you're not about to die.

I know that this was the darkest most edgiest thing you could think of but it's still cringe to a normal person.

no you faggot say sorry about the whole situation. she is right to bring up you pissing in cups, because you pissed in the cups lol

not all the fucking time though

the big deal is it's not fucking normal. You piss in a toilet not a fucking cup, how degenerate do you have to be to get to this level of autism? do you not have a fucking toilet in your house?

you are a spastic bro just suck it up and go say sorry

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Patriarchy. The rape culture is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical wage gaps most of the glass ceiling will go over a typical white CIS males head. There’s also Big Red's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into her reading, fuckface. - her personal philosophy draws heavily from Sarkeesian Literature, for instance. The feminists understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these male tearz, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about BEING TRIGGERED. As a consequence people who dislike Equality truly ARE A WHITE MALE!- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the statistics in Trigglupuffs’s existential catchphrase “GET YOUR HATE SPEECH OF THIS CAMPUS, GET YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS CAMPUS” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Hillary’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. :joy:

i do but i live in the basement and smetimes i dont want to walk up all those stairs

Tell her that if she really loved you as a child then she'd kill herself, if she refuses, then she's failed her duties as a mother, so you're free to hate her until the end.

topkek

You don't do that. You are a troll and gay.

Sage.

Fuck why did I laugh at this it isn't even that funny

You should consider growing up and moving out of moms basement. Go apologize to her you waste of oxygen.

this is getting worse every time you fucking post. So you're, literally, a basement dwelling (I'm gonna assume neckbeard in their early to mid 20s) that pisses in disposable cups because you don't feel like walking up a set of stairs. If you can read all that and still not see a problem with it then there's no helping you.

fuck you man. lots of people do that. everytime im on here people talk about piss bottles

that is not the standard to be living to you fucking remedial

Kill her when she sleeps

>lots of people do that.

Lots of people don't live in the basement either. Grow up and stop being a disgusting piece of shit, your a man ffs.

This piece of shit mom raised this piece of shit o.p. who pisses in cups.
Go fuck yourself. Stop defending shitty mothers

Lick her vaginr

fuck off. I seriously don't do it everyday just a time to time thing and I pour them out when she goes to work i don't know why the fuck its a big deal literally everyone on here has tried it. if I can get to the bathroom i don't you all just need to calm your shit because it doesn't affect anything. I don't leave them sitting for a few weeks its pretty immediate i toss them to

OP I wear diapers and piss in them constantly. My mom knows and doesn't say anything anymore. It could always be worse. At least your not me.

trips of truth

>The cancer is metastasizing
>Doesn't understand dark humor.
Go away snowfalke. Why aren't you on reddit? Can't stand faggots like yourself?
"Black comedy or dark comedy is a comic style that makes light of subject matter that is generally considered taboo. Literary critics have associated black comedy and black humor with authors as early as the ancient Greeks with Aristophanes. Black comedy corresponds to the earlier concept of gallows humor."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_comedy

retard

What does that have to do with anything? The question is, is OP a bad person? His mother's behaviour isn't related. OP can be a cunt regardless of what his mother is like. His mother being a cunt doesn't justice OP being a cunt. Also, I hope you realize that defending yourself or anything like that doesn't make anyone a cunt.

Go fuck yourself.

>His mother being a cunt doesn't justice OP being a cunt.
Literal double think.

Ya moms love to have their snapper tongued.good son