Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

You need to post it more often. Are you cuck?

Would fuck

she's probably NEVER had cock in her man-hating life

Maybe she was born with one..

she does look a bit man-ish with the flat chest and face but -NO- that's a female

>2017

>people paying attention to anti American propaganda

My earlier comment: paid no attention to the propaganda aspect of OP's post

The kikes were just too strong.

Empathy killed the white race; we just kept giving and giving and giving.

Now there's nothing left... :'(

the guy who spams this is the same dude who makes the log threads and the "first three words that come to mind" with the fat bitch. also several others. it's literally one dude. don't forget to sage niggers

tottaly agree, but not only in america here in brazil its happening almost the same, i thing these fucking bastard should die

good

>I hate people who stand up for human rights
o rly

sauce?

Once again you're totally wrong, but hey, if it makes you feel intellectually superior then feel free to continue to believe that.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Patriarchy. The rape culture is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical wage gaps most of the glass ceiling will go over a typical white CIS males head. There’s also Big Red's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into her reading, fuckface. - her personal philosophy draws heavily from Sarkeesian Literature, for instance. The feminists understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these male tearz, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about BEING TRIGGERED. As a consequence people who dislike Equality truly ARE A WHITE MALE!- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the statistics in Trigglupuffs’s existential catchphrase “GET YOUR HATE SPEECH OF THIS CAMPUS, GET YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS CAMPUS” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Hillary’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. :joy:

They will continue to be posted anyway.

Not flaming asshole posters results in their continuing to post anyway.

Would it be possible to establish some kind of thumbs-down icon that would collect downvotes for a particular post and then delete it?

I honestly can't tell if that's a man or woman. Judging by the hair color and shirt I'm assuming woman.