nice work mr president

Nice one Donny. Check these out

/thread

impressive

Very nice.

chekt

same 2 u OwO

At least Trump succeeds in something.

Economy is booming, GDP has grown, job growth is up, Black Unemployment, Lowest Level in 17 Years, Surging stock market powers U.S. wealth to $96.2 trillion, Bill allocates $1.6 billion for Trump's border wall, ICE raids targeting families net 650 arrests, DACA Renewals Drop 21%, Sex Trafficking Arrests Soar Under Trump; MSM Completely Ignores, Secretary Zinke Announces Boost to Wetland, Waterfowl Conservation, Access to Public Lands Through Conservation Grants, Federal Duck Stamp Funds, Ben Carson Finds $500 Billion (Billion!) In Errors During Audit Of Obama HUD, the U.S. has become the world's dominant energy superpower, Report: Trump plans to cut foreign aid, merge State and USAID .....

Need I go on? I've got about 5 pages of this shit. I try to form an unbiased of each president after a couple years in office, so far Trump has been doing very well.

you too

Nice
Also nice.

But check these bad boys

Neat.

Haha. Triggered.

OWO

This means a 2nd term.

Yeah I think he'll get a second term. Just because the Dems are going to be retarded and continue to alienate the working class next election.

dubs confirms

5 dubs so far. This thread is doing pretty good.

I hate Trump but even I will admit he's pretty good at dubs.

those are all very nice

i wish i were american
id vote for him for a second term just to fuck with people

I'm not sure you can get in the country with all that edge