Honestly, I want to eat his shit

Honestly, I want to eat his shit

MODS

RULE 10

MODS

Andy's got what you are after, naughty boy.

Rule 10 doesn’t apply to the Andy Shiteater meme posts, as creator of the meme is a mod.

Enjoy your ban.

But honestly: He’s very cute, I would fuck his boipussy ...

MODS

RULE 10

MODS

Rule 7.

Enjoy your ban.

no one cared where I shat until I put on the mask

fat fuck autistic wheelchair welfare man

Get to the back of the cue

This.

MODS

RULE 10

MODS

You still didn’t get it, huh? The mods created the meme, so reporting it is a violation of rule 7.

Plus, I see you’re evading your ban, rule 9.

MODS

RULE 10

MODS

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage grows in all fields.

Rule 10 on you!

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage grows in all fields.

Rule 8.