Hey i was just on here as an ex gifter wondering if any nice person whos feelin generous could possibly gift me rayman...

Hey i was just on here as an ex gifter wondering if any nice person whos feelin generous could possibly gift me rayman origins?
I have geodash and zup to give you back but i literally have 0 money since ive fallen on hard times. Thanks.

steamcommunity.com/id/BloodBloodGallonsOfTheStuff/

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/dreamerjones/wishlist/?sort=price
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OMG a Steam beg thread. I've never seen one before this.

I would even go as far to say one person posts with a variety of accounts to increase his chances of actually getting a gift.
Quiet literally human garbage

Post a photo of yourself. If you're attractive maybe we can make a deal.

uhmmm no? how is my looks relevant to the fact that i want a cheap ass game in return for other cheap ass games? Plus im an ugly cunt

yup thats me, with my 80+ games,

bumping myself

bump.Please help me out dudes?

could i have a game? I'm somewhat attractive.

steamcommunity.com/id/dreamerjones/wishlist/?sort=price

show gifting history

This! I've seen this thread a few times now so it's starting to seem like a fucking meme.

secret santa user you have a friend add waiting on steam

i dont do it often, im not rich, ive given away good shit tho

hey dubdubs

i dont want anything much i just really wanted a platformer and i loved rayman in the past so, yeah

trips bois

how's the job hunt going

not so good dude, hence the bad times

but user, that's not your steam name.

no but it is my username, which yoou cant change, you can change how people see you. Look it up if youre that new to steam kek. its okay if not but im not lying.

if you dont believe me, im broke, that IS my username and profile

I see you all begging for expensive games but can I have some cash to help me buy myself a cheap bike to ride around? Cars are expensive...
Even 1€ is really helpful. Thanks you everyone, have a wonderful xmas Sup Forumsros

www.paypal.me/Bernass/

Captcha: Cars, fuck me...

bump

some fucking don delivered, this thread is over, and i love that man with all the homo