R.I.P. Bitcoin & Ethereum… HELLO JSEcoin!

R.I.P. Bitcoin & Ethereum… HELLO JSEcoin!

JSEcoin will be the hottest thing in web monetization with a multi billion market, meaning there's a good chance it will be BIG! There’s no ads and it is completely free!

JSEcoin is going to be listed on exchange in early 2018 so we still got some time to mine coins with very low competition before everyone else gets on board.

I just recently started and already have a a good amount of coins to my name from just sitting back with my feet up, running it in the background.
If you want to register with my referral, I get some coins, and so do you!

jsecoin com/o/?a=41227

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wMLPfFCUL5Q
jsecoin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

government is going to ruin this like they ruined BTC... only a matter of time

How? Besides, even if they did, that would take a very long time and by then we'd be rich.

do you really think the government would let something like this happen unless they were benefiting in some way? virtual currencies are a ruse run by the government to take advantage of gullible idiots

If I make money, then I win.

Signed up Thanks user!

Have fun mining! Remember: Only YOU have the power to determine your financial future.

BOW DOWN

When you start mining, hit "settings" and turn the slider up to max. Also, leave it open in its own window. If you minimise it or switch tabs it's designed to give up the processor use and it slows right down.

5 years later
>R.I.P JSEcoin... HELLO whaterverbullshit coin!

Very true. Other than that, you're set.

youtube.com/watch?v=wMLPfFCUL5Q
OH HO HO NO NO!!! YOU THOUGHT IT WAS A SCAM!?!?

MM-MMM!
BITCONEEEEEEEEEEE

Get in and get out, that's the way the world works.

Pretty solid team, I might admit.

For some reason I can't even access the site. Invalid response or cannot connect securely So it looks like I'm out.

>jsecoin com/o/?a=41227
You sure you're not simply forgetting the '.' in the link?

Literal shitcoin. Worthless.

Learn to poo in the loo, and not the designated shitting streets

One day you'll look back on this moment with regret. Just like one day you'll call me and get a reply from my assistant.

I'm sure.

bretty good so far, been mining for about 8 hours in total

>and so do you
Yeah, we get 0.012 JSE for joining. Mining from your browser makes about 0.02 JSE per hour, but only when the mining window is active.
JSE cannot be traded for anything else at the moment.

You just have to wait a month or two until it gets listed on an exchange, then I guarantee it will take off!

Not bad Sup Forumsro

All diamond-level MLMers.

Either way, we make some money.

What will happen if it doesn't get listed?
Wouldn't it already be listed

Bait asf. Clicking the link let's the OP mine from ur visits to the website. OP is a supreme far in this case.

You'll be dead within 6 months, a bloated corpse in your mother's basement. Nothing by soiled rags to shown for a wasted life.

They plan to get listed in early 2018.
secoin com/whitepaper.pdf

Why can't I access this fucking site? WTF!!

> I guarantee it will take off!

You stupid cunt. You can't guarantee anything

>I guarantee
This thread includes forward-looking statements, as defined by applicable securities legislation. Often, but not always, forward-looking statements can be identified by the use of words such as “believes,” “expects,” “does not expect,” “is expected,” “targets,” “outlook,” “plans,” “scheduled,” “estimates,” “forecasts,” “intends,” “anticipates” or “does not anticipate” or variations of such words and phrases or statements that certain actions, events or results “may,” “could,” “would,” “might” or “will” be taken, occur or be achieved. Forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of JSE to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements.
By the way, don't say "guarantee" unless you want the FTC to come visit.

Try: jsecoin com/o/?a=41227BRO

You're wasting your time and money mining a literal shitcoin. Go ask about this shit on /biz

Hey, you wanna buy my garageful of Amway products?

dude that is the point of JSEcoin it's a tip stop hating

i have 5.705 myself. probably just going to sit on it and see what happens because i have a feeling it'll be disappointing if i invest myself into it too much

Fine, then I "highly believe" it will take off

I explicitly said I get coins from this:
>I get some coins, and so do you!

btc is back to 15k from 10k 2 days ago

>it's a tip
The correct word is "shill". When you derive benefit from people taking your recommendation, it's not a tip.

Bitcoin has become a meme. Too many people use it and it's so slow now. Plus too many fees involved.

Hi OP. Do you mind if I get in on this shit too? I mine like crazy but have never gone down the referral path. If just one user wants to use my referral link to join up I'd be real grateful.
jsecoin com/o/?a=26121
Remember to add the dot.

The thing I really like about jse is it's a good starter coin for anyone who hasn't yet gone into cryptos. Good to give you a feel for how it works, also stupidly easy to mine.

If I tell you how to help yourself, am I that bad of a person?

thanks OP just joined!

sure you did, OP.

Anyone suggest any other similar new currencies???? I'm gonna make 2018 the year I start making money.

lol coin peddlers

>/biz/

Think about it: If JSE really took off, it could eliminate the number of ads you see on websites. Webmasters could just make their money using JSEcoin instead.

my balance literally just went down from 0.128 to 0.18 infront of my eyes

thanks for the coins faggot. also your balance is shit anyway

You might need to go back to school.... 0.18 > 0.128

>ruse run by the government

Okay you better just be pretending to be retarded

Agreed

You are violating federal law and being fraudulent by pretending to help us while you receive the benefit, so yeah.

And if you applied yourself to selling Amway, you could retire and live like Trump.

I'm promising that you receive coins when you sign up with my code. Are you retarded, officer?

Right now, 1 JSE = 1 USD

A false claim there, Sparky. The sucker gets 0.012 JSE for signing up. That's not "coins", that's a tiny part of a JSE. Currently the JSE has no value, so the sucker gets a tiny part of a hope of a reward in an uncertain future. "Yeah but after the ICO…" is not an acceptable rejoinder because it assumes facts not in evidence.

And who is going to give you $1 for your JSE? It's not being traded.

That's not yet, they said they'll release the rates once it reaches $1.

On paper only. You can't exchange them for anything yet. They're saying $1 in the hope that it will start there and rise quickly in the first few weeks once they start trading in early 2018.

Alright alright. You've been promoting your bullshit cryptocurrency on Sup Forums for a few days now and samefagging on the threads to get anons to sign up for your bullshit website. Why don't you just go ahead and kys, OP? This shit's never gonna blow up, if you really wanna get some cash with cryptocurriencies, just go to /biz/, it's not that fucking hard.

jsecoin com/o/?a=45002

the jse website doesn't even work

SCAM

Is this legit? The jse coins i mean not the referance anybody think this is the next bitcoin?

Consider this:
If anyone were to screencap this thread and send it to JSE, every affiliate account herein would be closed and all the accumulated wealth would be forfeited. Not only is this a violation of their ToS, it would get them in hot water with some weirdly trumpian federal regulators.
So ask yourself -- are you feeling lucky today, punk?

Its working for me on my cell phone letting me mi e .125 so far after about 5 minutes

Can someone plz help an user out with referral?
jsecoin com/o/?a=45874

lol bitcoin aint going nowhere