A friend of mine needs a meme made of this picture of this guy from her fraternity house to put in a compilation next...

a friend of mine needs a meme made of this picture of this guy from her fraternity house to put in a compilation next week. Can this cesspit help out? Do your worst

Bump since I'll make one.

I hope it's to your liking. Nice trips btw

The Pelvis did it for me. kek'd. It's good thanks! I can use more though, and they can be 'rude' too. The ruder the better even!

I'll get to work. I'll just put a willy on his forehead or something for the next one

hyped!

Sorry it took a while. It isn't that good but I hope it'll do

It'll do! My friend just told me that Pelvis is gay though so i'm not sure if they'll use it though

Yet a big willy on his head isn't gay? lmao use what you need. I'll hook you up if you have a suggestion.

I've sent them both, i'll ask them for a suggestion!

>if i do this for her she'll definitily have sex with me

Brilliant! Try and keep things simple enough though. I only got photoshop last week. Ask for anything, just don't expect it to be top notch if it's too complex lul

Tuneros?

Bumping since I have another surprise in the works.

I'm making all of these on my own lul but hey at least I'm helping out a fellow Irishfag

They don't have a lot of ideas they say, sooooo, i would just go all out! whatever crazy idea comes into your head, go ahead!

I'll try and put him in the 'RA

Also, with Pelvis being gay I meant him, the dude, His name is Elvis, he IS gay. Not 'Pelvis' being gay

He's Belgian.
Ik zal Elvis en Floris een kopie van deze draad sturen.

Ooh I understand. Sorry lul

Oh I understand. The sashes on them have the Irish flag on them and I thought the language was Irish. My mistake lmao

I'm afraid I have to go now. Good luck with that! I hope it turns out well