Germany needs skilled workers. Why won't you come over and work here?

Germany needs skilled workers. Why won't you come over and work here?
Average pay for a skilled factory worker is about 55$ an hour.
You get great benefits, a minimum of 20 days paid vacation and more!

Why won't you come over here and work for the Germans user? We will welcome you with open arms.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Germany/United-States/Crime
ifitweremyhome.com/compare/DE/US
christianpost.com/news/school-restricts-christmas-celebrations-muslim-student-says-not-compatible-islam-211130/
ndr.de/nachrichten/niedersachsen/lueneburg_heide_unterelbe/Rektor-aeussert-sich-zu-abgesagter-Weihnachtsfeier,weihnachtsfeier638.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You want *more* immigrants?

Amerifag here, is it worth it?

The refugees are not able to provide the skilled labor that the German economy needs. Germany's small and medium enterprises need personnel that knows how to properly work machines. Refugees can not do that and most of them will probably be sent back to their home countries anyways.

I would but I don't want to be gang raped by a pack of wild negros

wie kann man nur so dumm sein...

>yeah the people who live here are shitty and can't work
>you should come work here though!

Fuck off kike, I'm not living my life where I can't even go out at night without getting jumped. Let alone go out and can't even carry a weapon for self defense when 5 sand niggers jump me and i can't do shit.

germany is kind of anti-immigrant right now. i think that includes white anglos as well because they see their country being flooded by non-germans. how long to get citizenship if i immigrate op? i have a doctorate and am a scientist but federal funding in the us for science is not surprisingly drying up as we are making there country great again.

>their

It is, if you can accept that yuropoors have a different definition of freedom.

A third of your pay will be taken by the state to cover for healthcare, taxes etc.
If you take that into consideration, you will have less payout at the end of the month. Due to the lower living expenses however, there should not be a difference in income after all.
You just get the benefits of the amazing working conditions. (Paid vacation, secure workplace, healthcare, very few overtime hours for increased wage, etc.)

Even with the current high numbers of immigrants over here, we still have amazingly low crime numbers. Especially compared to the US.

We have amazing workers with high worth morale and skills. But we have too few of them. We need more if our economy wants to keep going strong.

It depends on the field. If you are from any of the engineering fields, and good at what you do, then chances are good that you will have an easy time to find employment here.

>want university degree
>can't pay tuition
>consider alternatives
>study in europe
>tuition is 100$ a year
>world class education

Stupid europeans.

>third of my pay is taken by the state
>my taxes going to sand niggers phones and 8 kids

No.

Also, your crime rates are "lower" because of fucking population. If your media wasn't so cucked then you would probably get real statistics on how many sand niggers kill or rape women. Don't forget you'll go to prison for 10 years if you insult a sand nigger, but they'll get off Scott free with murder and rape.

I do not know where this myth comes from, but apparently you are consuming biased media coverage.
I am too lazy to link all the sources, but this link right here gives a pretty accurate summary:
nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Germany/United-States/Crime

Wow a country with a lot less people has an overall smaller crime rate?

Amazing!

What about the rates of crime in the U.S when we take out California, jew York, Michigan, and all the other nigger states?

Name any "non nigger state" and lets compare.

I also fail to see how the number of total citizens has any correlation if you compare average percentile numbers.

ifitweremyhome.com/compare/DE/US

AIDS

can't be arsed to learn your language. But i'd love do come and smash all your girls up the bum. they love anal

I am bulgarian studying to become a mechanical engineer
Thinking of coming to germany after I finish university to get some sick cash and come home with a new-ish merc/bmw
it should work right?

You are right. I have no idea why, but they just do.

Your chances are good, but bulgarians are notorious for slacking on the job. If your credentials are solid however, you should be able to get a great job. Just remember that the majority of companies that manufacture things over here are not the big ones that you might know. It is usually the small ones. You might need to write quite a lot of applications.

I'd love to work in Germany if you guys allowed free speech.

Can't live in a country where i'll go to jail for saying "sieg heil" or denying the holocaust.

Also i find it annoying that few Germans speak english well. Maybe it's not as bad as i think tho.
Otherwise i love the people.

Why is it that all of you fucking half whites come to white countries and work up enough to buy a car?

Is it purely status? The same goes for all of jugoslavia, rather having the fanciest phones and cars than being able to feed their family properly.

Would it not be better to invest in something like a house or an apartment?

Let me ask you this, compare crime from the day you let the rapefugees in to now, the increase. Now continue on that pace if not faster.

You will soon be no better than the U.S

You won't go to jail if you do not incite immediate violence, but you will be fined if you do it in a public place.
We do consider ourselves to be free, but it is a different kind of freedom. There is only few taboos however, like the ones that you just listed. It is also a great place to be if you are black. "Racism" towards black here is just curiosity because there are only very few black people here. It is not the kind of hateful racism. That seems to be more like a US thing.

it's a place to fuck that's cheaper than a house

Im from Sweden, so i know all about "your kind of freedom", i guess we're quite similar in both laws and cuckery.
I do not care much about the racism against blacks part, as i implied in my post im quite racist myself.

Im not sure if you're correct about your laws, however. There has been several people (Ernst Zündel for one) whom has gone to jail for denying or even belittering the holocaust.

Im also quite sure that several NS bands has been imprisoned, Landser being one of them.
Their music was banned aswell, which is fucked up.

You did not answer the english question. In everyday life in Germany, is it easy to communicate knowing little or no german?

Crime did rise, but the increase in crime rate is not as significant as you might believe. Surprisingly a large part of the increase in crime rates is a result of violence against refugees. Like some drunk neonazis throwing bottles against refugee dorm windows etc.
The flow of refugees coming to Germany is also a lot smaller now than it used to be at the beginning of the refugee crisis.
Overall, the increase in crime is being blown out of proportion by a lot.
Germany overall is just such a safe place to live, compared to the US, that the gap in crime rates will remain huge.

Most half whites that I know are working in construction. Some even formed their own companies and are employing (usually other half white) construction workers themselves now.
They are fast workers and in high demand when you have to get a lot of simple work done fast. Like dry walls in office buildings for example.

Is a good car really that much cheaper than an apartment in Bulgaria?

I do see your point tho, the car is mobile and can even leave Bulgaria. That's alot harder to arrange for a house.

cus you can sleep in a car but not drive a house
I think its status 90% of the time because everyone here drives old golfs and bmws and you cant really make enough money to buy a car if you work when you are young
Also bulgarians are not half white fam we are the purest of all the slavs cus we were the first ones

>Also, your crime rates are "lower" because of fucking population.
>hurr durr I don't know what per capita means

You do get jailed if you straight up deny the holocaust in a public setting.
I will not deny that this is the law.
You can talk about the numbers, but as far as the german government is concerned, the holocaust did happen. And if you repeatedly deny that it happened in the first place, and you do it in a public setting, you go to jail.

As far as languages are concerned, most people speak english. The old ones from eastern germany don't, because they learned russian at school, but the majority does speak english to some degree. In general, knowing german is a major benefit if you are looking to work in germany. But companies will hire you for your skills in the field, and not for your language skills. If the company has the structure to support you, they will hire you if you are good at what you do.

>refugees are the victim here!
>they only come in and rape and kill our women, lurk the streets at night to mug and jump white people, and have completely ruined our cities!

Hitler was your faggots last chance. How does it feel that fucking Poland is better than you? No roadblocks for trucks of peace, no crime problems, nothing. You fucking numale Germans are a disgrace to your countries history. You literally let these fucking people breed, leech the system, and you can't even criticism them. All because you faggots are ignorant and feel like you owe the world something because of WW2. Germany has killed Europe, because they're the superpower, and they're the ones who's been forcing countries who don't want rapefugees in.

And you want me to come to your fucking country? I'm a dumb amerimutt but even I'm better than you fucking idiots. People like you are the problem, you ignore the crime in a country that was so peaceful a decade ago, saying it's not so bad. When there was zero crime a decade ago, and now it's riddled, there's a fucking problem and you don't care.

I can't wait for your country to be taken over by sand niggers, your cities all brown, and your peoples heritage destroyed. You deserve it.

Yeah I'm mad. Fuck you.

You don't want America's dactory workers. Lazy bums and cousin fucking rednecks.

Can I go dressed like this?

>You can sleep in a car but not drive a house
>Not drive a house

This right here is why all slavic countries are financially fucked - you guys lack vision.
Houses that you can drive are quite common in Sweden, and can even be cheaper than buying the same sqm house + car. And you don't need a garage.

And yea i guess you are quite white. I'll start addressing all Viktor Krums as "75 percenters"

I did not claim that refugees are a victim.
I just informed you that the crime goes both ways. Therefore the refugees themselves are not the only influence on the crime statistics.

You should browse less Sup Forums mate.
If you only take the crimes that the actual refugees commit into account, then the increase in crime rate will be lower.

Cover the Nazi symbols with tape and you will be good to go. You will get frowned upon, not find any respectable work, and people will call you names though.

I've heard from friends in Germany that even belittering the holocaust could send you to jail. For example if i claimed that only a few hundred K jews were killed.

Isn't it illegal to even embrace NS Germany? Would it be legal for me to talk about the reich in a strongly positive matter in public?
Can i do a "Hitler salute" in public? (this is illegal in Sweden if more than 15 people sees it)

And yea i definitely understand that learning the language is a major perk, and i would do so if i were to stay for a longer period of time. Im just thinking about working abroad during the summer when im not studying.

Not sure Germany will be my first choice however, Norway and Australia seems quite tempting. Also all i know how to do is butchering, and i fucking hate it.

A sad state Germany is in. We should've nuked you guys instead of Japan. Go back to posting BBC and "you mad white boi threads"

There's more to it than just crime you faggot

They come in, demand you live by their rules, and you let them do whatever with no consequence. At least when people come to Murka they fucking assimilate instead of forcing people to accept their ways when it's supposed to be YOUR country.

A school in your pathetic country has canceled their Christmas party because mudshits dont like it. For 600 fucking years it's been tradition in that school. 600 YEARS. This is exactly what's going to kill all of you. You will lose your culture and pride because you let them walk over you. Maybe if your country wasn't so cucked you would get another Hitler in to fucking purge the people that want to take over your country. At least murka got a leader that has inspired nationalism and bettering this country. Your politicians actively try to destroy yours.

This. There's a reason why it's called the Rust Belt. You don't want these "people."

Well I hope the refugees keep coming to your country. They created a gay friendly mosque and women canray in front of them in that mosque too. They'll come there realising that it was a mistake

Can pray*

Im not the raging american.

Naturally crime goes both ways, but non whites are alot more likely to commit crime.

The fact that the numbers aren't "too bad yet" does not matter, because by the time you retire they definitely will be, and your grand children will be paying the price.

Im living in a "ghetto" in Sweden right now. Im definitely a guy who can look after myself, so it's not so bad - i get along with most of the savages living here.

But i do fear for my future children. Right now it's quite dangerous in Sweden, and i don't even want to think about what it will be like when they grow up, or when their children grow up.

"If you only take the crimes that the actual refugees commit into account, then the increase in crime rate will be lower."
Hurr durr, ofc it will be.
What matters is race. A Somalian born in ANY white country will still be far more likely to commit crime than any white person.

>lazy bums

Yeah, you liberal shit heads in commiefornia are getting so much more done. Making giving people aids a misdemeanor, demanding pronouns in schools, etc. Lazy or not, at least the rust belt fags aren't shoving propaganda down your throats and forcing change for the worse.

No, you just shit up our national elections with your middle school education level of thinking and bankrupt your insignificant rural backwater states with your opioid addictions (which everybody knows is a blessing in disguise because after it runs its course there will be more dead rural nobodies which is good for America as a whole)

NEW

>>Sup Forums83393851
>>Sup Forums83393851
>>Sup Forums83393851
>>Sup Forums83393851

I mean

I agree. I have been studying criminology for two years and the statistics show that the darker skinned people are the more likely they are to committ crime. Here in australia the prison population consists of majority of indeginous australians. There are also gangs in America that you hear about the bloods and the crips. What you would usually associate with african americans not white people

>fuck up national elections

Yeah Hillary would have definitely saved us. Let a shit load of illegals and refugees in to enrich us, up the ante on affirmative action, and do everything she can to drive out white people.

Also, the states are bankrupt because they have the most niggers leeching welfare, and if your chosen candidate was elected, that would have gotten even worse.

You are free to talk about the actual good stuff that the Reich did, like planting Cedar Trees, building the Autobahn etc, as long as you do not voice your support for the holocaust, the war or any of the bad things that they did.
"Ironical or satirical" use is also not punishable, although it is hard to prove that if you get to court. Germans joke about that kind of stuff quite a lot while drinking with friends. Just not in public spaces. The thing is that Germans do not want anything to do with the Nazis and feel offended if you compare modern germany to nazi germany. Nazis are bad.
You can also just raise your hand with your thumb against your palm. Four fingers extended is not technically a nazi salute. Neonazis like to exploit that. Still, people will get angry.

Sometimes people do retarded things. Happens everywhere. And there are consequences if they do not abide by our rules. It is just that our rules leave a lot of room for people to apply their own judgement.

My culture and pride does not come from nazi germany or the war. My culture and pride come from the knowledge that we Germans get shit done.
The cases you picture are also mostly because of a high influx of islamic workers from some decades ago. The current refugees get little to no say in these things. They can also just get sent back to a safe country if they wont behave.

I disagree. I know very few black people. There are just not a lot of them around here. But those whom I know are all respectable working men.
There is no doubt that black commit more crime, but I do not think that the reason behind that is their genetics or heritage.

German here. You are hilariously mistaken. Industry and logistics? It all runs on temp work, semi-mafia subcontracted. Construction and landscaping, century old guilds bullshit vs minimum wage slavery. Service and retail? Overrun by ex-academics and oldhags like me, still going full Walmart or luxury, nth decent. And brown or slav folk picks up the welfare, cleaning, any student jobs by US standards. We are rich because old money milks Yurop leverages. It won't last long now, either.

Bullshit bait thread.
There is no "Fachkräftemangel", there never was and prolly never will be.
Wages are low, pensions are super low, you basically work and give the money to other people instead of getting to keep it for yourself...
Gtfo shill

I dont want to live in a Muslim country.

I am an electrical engineer, hating every day of my job. I'm overworked and underappreciated, and have no place to welcome me after work.

Any potential mates don't like EE's, but they'll fuck a farmer's worthless kid with a large, loud truck and wage-slave job.

The only professional people that get respect in the USA are actors, politicians, and financiers. Having a demonstrable skill is looked down upon, as opposed to wordsmithing and lying.

Where do I sign up?

>shun education
>blame brown people for your failures
Never change rural trash. I enjoy having you around so I can look down on you and the abject poverty you live in.

>get sent back to a safe country

Are you this fucking naive? They're not going back anywhere you fucking idiot. That was never the plan. You Germans used to get shit done, now all you do is appear in headlines for terrorist attacks.

>refugees get little say in this

When one of these little mudshits can cancel a 600 year tradition, that means they have a very very loud voice.

>blame niggers for your failures

Why wouldn't I? They commit the most crime, are the biggest recipients of welfare, most murders, and their culture is fuck white people and fuck working, just be a rapper or some shit. They're parasites. I'm not saying they're the only problem, but they're a huge one. Look at states like kansas or Wisconsin. They're doing just fine, red states, and all white people. Or in yurope, Poland for example. All white people, so little crime. But in Germany there's so much crime you can't go out at night! Almost like a certain kind of people can literally ruin entire countries and states!

Not their fault, they DINDU NUFFIN!

Those are jobs that a well trained monkey can do.
People who actually know are essential to actually build stuff are in high demand.
Just look at the job offers for CNC machine workers for example.
There is more than enough people over here to do the jobs that do not require training. It is the other jobs that we need people to do.

What do you specialize in?

Hello there Sup Forums. Please give me the source for your claim. Otherwise I will not believe you that one random refugee had christmas celebrations canceled at a school, just because he said so. (Or rather his translator said so. They usually can't speak german.)

There are more than enough engineers in Germany - it is one of the most popular fields at University and you'll struggle to find a job here. Enjoy Zeitarbeit and limited contacts (get hired for a project, get dumped afterwards).

I agree, rural people don't even merit being mentioned when discussing the human race. White trash stuck in a cycle of poverty that they have only themselves to blame for.

christianpost.com/news/school-restricts-christmas-celebrations-muslim-student-says-not-compatible-islam-211130/

>but it's still voluntary!
>took all the Christian lyrics or anything related to God out of music

Fucking pathetic.

Also enjoy less pay and even less respect than in the US.

As long as you don't consider niggers, spics, or camel jockeys humans, then fair enough.

You're still a faggot.

>christianpost
Surely a neutral and reliable source for current events.

>You are free to talk about the actual good stuff that the Reich did
>as long as you do not voice your support for the holocaust, the war or any of the bad things that they did.

So it's allowed to speak about the event as long as you speak of it in a way that the government approves. Banning opinions not shared by the state is norm in a dictatorship.

>I disagree. I know very few black people. There are just not a lot of them around here.
> But those whom I know are all respectable working men.

Im guessing you are middle class or above.

Like i told you, i have been living in the more nasty parts of Sweden most of my life, and that is not the case here. If you live in nicer neighbourhoods it is natural that most immigrants you meet are hard working men.

Because the ones who are on welfare or do crimes do not live in those areas, and typically do not hang out in the same places as middle class whites would.

It's the exact same thing here in Sweden. Most Swedes who live in more niggerish neighbourhoods want to stop immigration, while all the overclassed cunts LOVE immigration because the only real encounter they have with it is when they meet the local begging gypsie that we have everywhere here in Sweden.

It would be another story if their daughters were told to put on more clothes during summer, because the local muslims will hurt or rape her otherwise. This is not a joke neither, in some parts of Sweden you will literally be called a whore if you show your arms and/or legs

Implying that any media outlet is not bias. Ok

And you're still human trash, but at least you know your place, which is doing the menial labor for low pay that I'm too good for.

It would probably not be a stretch to link that together with why they can't build a proper civilisation.

Low IQ, high testosterone levels and high impulsitivity.

>Poland
You are realizing that the EU is dragging Poland to count because the Polish government is spreading propaganda is passed legislation that is undemocratic, right?
And you really think that Polish crime statistics are accurate, when the rest of Europe still jokes about the amount of thievery that the poles commit?

That fucking blows. Anyways I do factory automation, PLC controls and robots and shit.

And here I was going to think that attitudes were somehow different. But fucking capitalism looks the same everywhere.

You sound privileged mate.

Haha your government said they would integrate just fine and now you have Christmas bombings and peaceful truckings almost daily. your government said the mudslugs would provide a boon in factory jobs but more than 90% of them do not work and the 10% that do work use the tools from their job to commit mass murders. your nation is permafucked. enjoy the actual hell your people could have prevented.

Mandatory participation of religious celebrations in school is not constitutional anyways (bavaria is the exception here). That is probably the only reason why the school complied.

Would mainstream communist media be more reliable?
Typical double standard leftist bullshit. I bet you i could find atleast 10 times more lies in mainstream swedish media than nationalist swedish media.

I am. I earned the right to be by working hard and smart. Something rural filth know nothing about. Now get back to work, that pittance you make isn't going to earn itself.

Here's one from your own cucked country

ndr.de/nachrichten/niedersachsen/lueneburg_heide_unterelbe/Rektor-aeussert-sich-zu-abgesagter-Weihnachtsfeier,weihnachtsfeier638.html

>EU dragging poland to court because they literally will not take in refugees and refuses to comply
Yeah, countries shouldn't be able to make their decision. Brussels should decide the fate of Europe, and take down any people who refuse.
Im not even in the rust belt you stupid faggot, you talk like you're fucking better than hard working people there.
>too good for what they get paid
Confirmed commiefornia liberal shit head.
>600 years
>suddenly its unconstitutional
>suddenly its a problem

Yeah fucking right. Germany used to be a country where the vast majority was Christian, but now islam is their national religion apparently. No identity, letting people walk over them, etc

I don't speak wurst.

I've got European (Italian) citizenship, current live in Argentina. I'm a software developer and future chemical engineer. Do you think I'd find a good job over there? Don't speak any German but can learn.

Polacks already told EU to fuck off, and that they won't take muslim refugees.

>And you really think that Polish crime statistics are accurate, when the rest of Europe still jokes about the amount of thievery that the poles commit?
LMAO im gonna start using this.

>You really think jews are NOT evil, when the whole muslim world jokes that they are?
>You really think Germans are not nazis, when the whole world still jokes about them still being nazis?
>You really think Japanese people DO NOT carry katanas in the street, when my friend joked that they did?

>You really think that statistics are more reliable than what some people chose to joke about?
>Why does the left love stereotypes more than the right?

Not rural fag your refering to. You just sound like a cunt.

> $55/hour
>factory worker
>retards wondering whether bait
You fuckers either can't read or don't even know the value of money. Back to school with you.

>You are realizing that the EU is dragging Poland to count because the Polish government is spreading propaganda is passed legislation that is undemocratic, right?

>Dragging a sovreign state to court because of a legislation supported by the majority of polacks
>Literally tries to force muslim immigrants into a country that voted no on it
>In the same sentence claims that Poland is the undemocratic ones

>Wew

I am better than the people there, no matter how hard they work. Hard qork doesn't mean shit if you aren't qorking smart. Rural nobodies work hard all their lives and their reward is continued poverty because they lack the brainpower to see that their not maximizing their earning potential from their labor. This is why these people are destined for menial labor or the military, that's just all they're good for. Don't make me laugh by suggesting that these people are my equals.

It's weird that 'rural filth' wouldn't fly in the US.

Rural = hardworking, resilient, resourceful; but underpaid, profane, hard-headed, and somewhat dumb.

>Claims he's so smart
>can't even spell properly

Sure thing kid.

You also welcome terrorists who want to destroy your culture with open arms.

Why would I want to move there when Germany will be a Mudslime nation in a few years?

Whats your occupation user?

Classes are not really a thing here.
I come from eastern Germany. Grew up in a poor household that lived of welfare. Single mom who came here from Russia before the country was reunited. Drinking German dad left to work in Western Germany and was never heard from again. Grew up in the poor part of town. Workers living blocks, but the factory shut down so most people here are unemployed. Yet there was only very few crimes and people got along. There was quite a few blacks here who stayed in Germany after some kind of East German communist friendship program.
All respectable people.
I went to school, studied at uni, decided that I picked a shitty major and got job training instead. I am now working in wholesales.

Middle class and lower class are so close to each other over here that there really is not a major difference.
There may have been, some years ago, but minimum wage and the good economy really are noticeable for the average Joe over here.

Go back to r/imverysmart

This xD
Keep on listening to the stupid propaganda western media are trying to force into your little brains. We're doing just fine in poland. Economy is growing, just give us a couple more years and you'll beg us to let you come to us

I have a degree in chemical engineering working for a fortune 500 company. In two years I'll have my masters degree and will be making more money over a 5 year period than most rural people ever will. I've earned the right to sneer at those who are beneath me.

Why hasn't Germany sent all their good jobs to Asia, like the US has done? What's stopping them?

niggerpig

Poland joined the EU and you has to abide by the EUs rules. You can not cherry pick the good stuff and getting (the biggest amount of) payments without fulfilling your legally binding responsibilities.

Fucking Polacks.

No shit sherlock. Your economy is booming indeed. A major part of that is your EU membership.
Now go ahead and tell me how that is totally not one of the reasons why you are doing so well, and how you can totally ignore your responsibilities towards the EU.
spinless pieces of garbage

They're probably going to leave soon anyways since EU is for faggots.

>staying in a union that forces you to let terrorists into your country

Yeah what a great group

workers right are not a joke over here

God complex right there. You sound like a narc. Why all the hate user?

Similar history to myself.
The problems with non whites is that they become alot more bold when their numbers are rising.

I can testify to this. I lived in a suburb in Sweden that was poor but mostly white. It was OK, we all got along and the crime was at such a level that the average ADHD carjacker was a big fish.

Now, however, it's alot worse. I do not live there anymore, but it is completely ran by gangs. There are syrians fighting with kurds, and a huge somalian gang that basically runs things.

I guarantee you, when you have enough non white families they become a force to be reckoned with. One of their great strengths is that they all know and help eachother.

If someone fights back when provoked by the little nigg he will be having a whole clan of niggs coming after him. Whites mostly do not act that way.

Sure, siblings and family try to help eachother, but i am talking about something else here. One of my friends was literally jumped by 20 gypsies, all from the same family. Mothers, uncles, fathers and 12 year old children participated in the attack.

Captcha; CUCINA

Thats you.

What if i have a German last name
Or I'm an American but mostly German ethnically?

Yea, so they will leave it.

Why would ANYONE want to be in a union where you are literally forced to take in thousands of racial strangers that has shown a 100% accuracy when it comes to ruining a country?