How the fuck do I last longer?

How the fuck do I last longer?

i can fuck casually for an hour or so, but when i want to pound the pussy real good i just cant go longer than a minute or two. im uncut.

WHAT DO

Other urls found in this thread:

nateliasonDOTTERINOcom/multiple-orgasms-men/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>checked getting smacked in the face by her usually works for me.

Jerk off 2_3 times really hard right before you fuck

Jerk off 2-3 hrs before hand (depending on your rest perios you need). Helps me control it alot

tried that, jerked off 2 times beforehand about a hour prior to the fuck

didnt help that much.. maybe a little

also, if i already jerked off 3 times, fuck her once, and want round 2 (5) i cant always get it up. its just beaten too much at that point

Do research into multiple male orgasms
>nateliasonDOTTERINOcom/multiple-orgasms-men/
Basically you learn to control your kegel muscles to prevent yourself from ejaculating but you can still feel the orgasm and you won't go limp

how long can you stay hard after you cum?

isnt this the one where you press under your balls ?

No

for a few more seconds.. maybe half a minute

I tried continuing the fuckle right after cumming without pullin out, I went to a full hardon from a semi. but that was really on the edge, idk if i can pull that off again

OP, had the same problem when I was younger. Through trial and error found a good technique. Idk the science behind. I'm sure someone here does.
> Fuck how you normally do
> Pull out just before you cum.
> Squeeze your dick muscles as hard as you can
> Tap it on that pussy too
> Repat

By the third or fourth time you'll feel a great sense of control over your orgasm

That's actually what I was saying to research about in Your kegel muscle can be tightened to prevent the release of semen (It's the same one you use to stop peeing) When you first begin using it you can only hold it for a second but with practice it can be clenched for longer periods of time. While, yes, you won't discharge, you'll still feel the orgasm and may even be able to have multiple or longer orgasms

wait, so you cum or not ?

OP: it's 100% mental. All of it. If you even get that feeling where you might blow your load soon, think of literally anything aside from sex, and push yourself to think hard about that for at least 1-2 minutes. Once that's done you should be able to last another long while -- rinse/repeat to fuck for a long time.

try respecting the womyn

tried dident work

Just fuck her with a floppy after you nut, i can usually get away with an additional 5 mins or so

Mate you just have to learn to stop just before cumming. Like super close. Then after a minute you can fuck again and last longer as if it's round two. Well that works for me. Also teach your girl to love riding you more. I find this position easier to refrain from blowing my load and they get to cum girst then I go to town.

thats nice n all, but if i get too close, i mean really too close, even if i dont cum i just get a limp D from the feeling

>How the fuck do I last longer?

Guys will always go on about iron grip and killing sensation when it comes to lasting longer while fucking
And it holds some water from what many repeat over and over

Chinese medicine has some stuff to say about this one thing is several sexual related nerve endings which help to last longer ... to me the most surprising are some in the ankle area amother in the hips both will be in better with regular long walks and one more is nerves in your jaws which are strenthened by chewing food well ... so start taking very small bites and chew and chew till food is fully liquified .....

Other things mentioned is relaxed breathing technique and itimacy with partners as well as being very well hydrated

I last nearly two hours and stop do to dehydration and killer cramps

*due

Same shit baby same shit

But yea its just a stick lodged square in your ass .... btw redbit it that way

that would only make me last less long for being sore.

If ur not dumb and get addicted taking opiates helps last longer also ssri drugs