I have a problem Sup Forums

I have a problem Sup Forums

So i was "offered" to be in a threesome with my freind and his gf a few weeks ago, the problem was that she dont want to be a part of it, but recently they broke up and she wants to fuck me.....i can fuck her and betray my bro or say no to thots and be sexless, what do?

depends on how much you care for your mate.

If it's a close friend or someone you'll be forced to hang out with a lot I wouldn't do it.

If it's some random guy then fuck her and indirectly fuck him as well.

people say were best freinds but we dont talk outside of school

however the girl is 9/10 with a slammin ass

Girls usually do this because then she can feel less guilty about dumping him, and get back at him by using you to get to him.

Not gonna lie, sex will probably be really good, but you will regret it later in life when one night stands mean nothing.

Either fuck the whore or fuck the whore

oh fuck that if im fuckin here its gonna be more than once goddamit

You're being used. If that doesn't bother you then just go for it.

It's not rocket science user

why am i being used?

To be fair if you hang on Sup Forums, there's no way she wants to sleep with you because of your looks.

Are you retarded or a virgin?

or both?

ive had bjs in the school bathroom and fingered a girl in the middle of lunch but i have not done the horizontal monster mash no

im average i guess

couldnt be bothered to take a good pic bte im too fuckin lazy

Okay so yer still in high school lol no, you won't fuck her more than once. She'll get what she wants, destroy your friendship with the dude and be either on her way or right back to him in a month or two. But hey, do what you want.

>im average i guess
Everyone thinks they're average retard.

muh boi listen
She wants to sex you upwards to get back at your friend, ultimately ruining things for both of you when she goes "lol I just fucked your best friend" and ya know

at least im not ginger

Evan? Chandler?

>letting my dick ruin freshman years
>mfw

im a senior and girls actualy like me, but close enough

omg he is so fucking hot i honestly dont get why he wasnt successful with girls

fuck him instead

try to at least get your dick sucked. don't take a complete L on this my dude.

why would i fuck him when i can fuck anything else

Do it. Just don't tell anyone. Like literally tell nobody. I've personally fucked a good friend's ex and let me tell you, that was some intense and very hot sex. The girl totally gets off on fucking her ex's friend and you will be diamonds from the "wrongness" of the situation. Also, if she's as hot as you say she is you won't regret it.

maybe the problem was indeed this rotten modern society

He banged four girls and 2 dudes so I don't see the problem.
Oh you were talking about sex my bad

Tits or GTFO

why is there always this one nibba, you aint gettin shit fucknut

for fun

This

say bye to sex all together and live a celibate life without sex :)

She's going to tell him, would you not care if he hated you and you were no longer friends? If not then go for it.

ain't no pussy better than a bro

in all honesty with Sup Forums today and all the traps i cant tell if this is banter or if its actualy guys bein gay

bump i need more advice