Tfw you will NEVER be better than messi

>tfw you will NEVER be better than messi

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cristiano_Ronaldo#Honours
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*sigh*
Don't you have better things to do with your time?

why what did messi do

fuck off cuck

I bet what he envies more than anything is how lovely the Messis look as a family.
When Penaldo retires and all he has left is a motherless ill-bred son he'll look at Messi and finally admit that Leo didnt just best him as a footballer but also in the game of life

S E E T H I N G

This!

jesus, he waxes his forearms too?!

However, Messi's wife is a slut that kept dodging him when he was younger, dating chads, and when the midget finally started to make money, she jumped onto his cock.

Literally a trash whore.

Seething halal weeb kek

It's for streamlining or something

he was for some seasons which is extremely impressive given he normally worked his way up instead of being obducted as a little child to get molded into the best player. I'm sure there was some artificial super soldier shit going on for messi. no player was nurtured like he was.

>I'm sure there was some artificial super soldier shit going on for messi. no player was nurtured like he was
Exact, hes not normal, must be using some drug

>score one goal
>suddenly better that CR7

that's not how it works

Exactly. He has to score in big games, win a treble of trophies (not just refballed champions leagues) in a season and dominate the stats for goals, assists and dribbles while being the primary playmaker.

Yep, seems like Messi is the GOAT. What do you have to say, my smelly Chicano lawn mower?

lelno. generally sportsmen wax their bodies because they get extensive massages. but the forearms...

>"Born and raised in central Argentina, Messi was diagnosed with a growth hormone deficiency as a child. At age 13, he relocated to Spain to join Barcelona, who agreed to pay for his medical treatment."

>"When treated with GH, a deficient child will begin to grow faster within months. Other benefits may be noticed, such as increased strength, progress in motor development, and reduction of body fat"

>suddenly

>He has to score in big games
So, uh... the champions league just doesn't exist anymore? He had to wait 3 years to score against the biggest and most important rivalry in football and now its ok?

>treatment began at age 9
>ended at age 15
>standard duration for any gh deficient child
the lovely smell of butthurt in the morning

ummmm no sweetie xx

Donaldo:
1 La Liga
2 Copas del Rey
2 CL
4 balloons

Messi:
8 La Liga
4 Copa del Rey
4 CL
5 balloons

>tfw you will never watch a joke sport

This. I've never watched a single minute of Hockey. Feels good.

>Messi w/ Xavi
fix'd

Do I even have to attempt to list all of his manchester accomplishments

>"HGH Use is banned in just about all amateur and professional sports"

>Ronaldo w/Modric, Kroos, Marcelo, Bale, Ramos

>EPLel

>treatment ended at age 15
lmao are you retarded? it's a retorical question btw

3 PL and 1 FA cup. You may add those to Donaldos merits, still dyel-tier in comparison

>thinking any of those players hold a candle to Villa, Iniesta, Xavi, Puyol or Alves

messi played in spain for much longer

>3 League (still less leagues than Messi)
>1 FA cup (still less cups than Messi)
>1 CL (still less CL than Messi)

stay poor

>it doesnt matter unless its messi

He only become a regular start 3 years before Ronaldo joined
>rating Villa
>rating Puyol
Marcelo is superior in attack than Alves which is why sometimes Ronaldo looks close to Messi and Modric/Kroos is close to Iniesta/Xavi especially with Casemiro

>implying your progression from age 9-15 is irrelevant for your performance later on

>only
>3 seasons
Ronaldo has accomplished more statistically in 3 seasons than messi has even dreamed about

I just watched a highlight of Mess's last score, and now I am a Fly Emirates fan.

I just bought his jersey.

What they fuck, I love soccer now!!! Can't wait for the World Championship. I hope they beat Manchester

>Modric/Kroos is close to Iniesta/Xavi
well it's clear im being baited now

>Modric/Kroos is close to Iniesta/Xavi especially with Casemiro
holy kek

is that the most clueless thing ever posted on Sup Forums? i certainly think so

Ronaldo has done all that and shows up for country...
Missi can't even score past the group stages for Argentina

Modric and Kroos right now are the two best midfielders in the world
Kroos misplaced only 2 passes against Bayern in the second leg
Which 3 seasons would those be?

Pick your choice you bitch

Absolutely amzaing how in EVERY SINGLE ron vs messi thread ronaldo always comes out on top no matter which way you try to make messi look like some sort of deity

>Halal started winning CLs once they got Bale to join them
Maybe the great debate is actually Messi vs Bale.

I actually completely believe this desu. I bet he knows and just doesn't give a fuck tho.

>Ronaldo has done all that
>2008 Miss his Penalty in the shootout but United won
>2014 CL - bailed out by Bale and Ramos. Scores an unnecessary pen in the last minute when the game was over. Balon dOr
>2014 WC - Stupidly play through injury and watch Portugal embarrass themselves to Germany and USA
>2015 - Win nothing. Statpad against shitters to win Pichichi
>2016 - Statpad against shitters in the CL. 0 (zero) goals against all the big teams Real faced that season. Bailed out by Ramos offside goal in the final. Score last pen to hog glory. Not even the top scorer in La liga that season since he finished behind Ratking.
>2016 Euros - play mediocre throughout tournament. 3 goals total against shitters. Couldnt even score against Iceland or Poland. Bailed out by Sanches in the knockouts and Eder in the final against France which he didnt play because he was """""""""injured""""""""""" despite jumping around like a cheerleader.

>ronaldo always comes out on top

see
+ donaldos getting close to retirement age while messi not even 30

Real Madrid was pretty shit before 2014 when Bale joined.

I literally cant even post his accomplishments since has so many so here you go
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cristiano_Ronaldo#Honours

How about between 2009-2011?
Messi won:
La Liga: 3
Copa: 1
UCL: 2
Goals: 138
Ronaldo won:
League: 1
Cup: 0
UCL: 0
Goals: 112

>0 (zero) goals against all the big teams Real faced that seaso
he scored a hattrick when his team was 0-2 down in the quarter finals, even if it was just wolfsburg that was more than crucial

no one will ever be better than messi and that's just the truth. put him up against any other great player from any other generation and he would still come out on top.

Since 2009:

Messi:
2 CLs
5 La Ligas
3 CdRs

Ronaldo:
2 CLs
1 La Liga
2 CdRs

If we assume Barca will win the CdR and Real Madrid will win only La Liga this season, Messi will have the same amount of CLs as Ronaldo, twice the amount of CdRs as him and triple the amount of Ligas in the time they have played in the same country.

lol I remember the 2014 finals

real madrid was winning 3-1 and then then the ref invented a penalty for real madrid and they let Ronaldo kick it so he could shine (since he went unnoticed most of the match)

the nigga scored the 4-1 and he went nuts, took off his shirt and started jumping around.

>Wolfsburg
>who were imploding and were lower table in the Bundesliga and who were just Draxler + friends.

>twice the amount of CdRs as him and triple the amount of Ligas
Yeah and 4 more seasons. Amazing

they were still in the lead by two goals and ronaldo single handedly saved real from elimination

So? It's just fucking wolfsburg and there was no way Real would have lost to them at home.

No, the same amount.

>Single handedly
Try actually watching the game instead of just the stats
Once again Marcelo made Ronaldo look good
Its from the season that Rolando joined RM

>real win the cdr
waaahhh!!! its a meme trophy!!!!
>real win the cl
wwahahhaa!!! b-but p-penaldo. What do you mean he broke the single season scoring record?? It doesnt count beacuse he didnt score against buyern every game waaaaahhh

hes been better for years

Not to mention, the free kick was a result of Draxler-less Wolfsburg directly fucking up

>waaahhh!!! its a meme trophy!!!!
Point to where I said that you leaf fuck. Try following an argument and not going off on a tangent.

Why post an empty background image, CHIcano?

scored from a freekick, penalty and an insane header if I remember correctly that might have been assisted by marcelo. still mostly his work

Why can't you be a fan of both players you guys are fucking morons. It's like going to buffet and you see 2 really tasty dishes, and you pick one instead of both and then autistically rant about how shitty the other dish was at dinner while your girlfriend and her parents are sitting there enjoying both.

>11 goals against Shakhtar and Malmo

>his ex gf irina cucked him

he's a literal cuck

You actually insisted that winning a cl with xavi, iniesta and villa as accomplishments while ronaldo did it with fucking oshea and anderson as the top scorer AND he beat farcelona too
wow just as i predicted
Just apologize already

>pointing out that he statpadded against shit teams means I should apologize

again
>its ok when messi does it

>People still trying to compare these two

Messi is compared with Pele, Maradona, Cruyff, Di Stefano, Best

Ronaldo is compared with Messi

Messi doesn't wear it like a badge of honour

Nice try in ignoring tevez,prime rooney, van de sar, and giggs as well.

>You actually insisted that winning a cl with xavi, iniesta and villa as accomplishments while ronaldo did it with fucking oshea and anderson as the top scorer AND he beat farcelona too
You fucking leaf.

Is ronaldo NOT supposed to score or something? I genuinely dont understand what you're asking from him. He's scored against every team he's faced except one. Whens the last time missi scored a hatrick against a semi competent side? How long will it take you to find out? I predict 10 minutes before you give up

No, he should score, but he shouldn't act like he's better than Messi because he can crush Malmo and Shahktar

>prime rooney
no such thing ever existed

Underage detected

Then no one should act like messi is better than ronaldo because he loses against fucking alaves and malaga whilst somehow being unable to score

messi scores with skill

ronaldo scores with tap-ins and penalties

end of story

Does Messi act like hes better?

>this seething LEAF halal customer crying itt

Kek

Picture unrelated

>messi all goals and highlights 2016
Literally tap ins from suarez's sloppy seconds
Does ronaldo act like he's better
>>this based LEAF halal consumer absolutely laying the facts itt

>ronaldo scores with penalties
messi sure wishes he could

Xavi 2008-2012>Ronaldo of the last 5 years
Ronaldo can't even dribble anymore

You are so fucking mad right now

Listen retard you're making the leaf look worse than it already does. I like Real better than Barca and Ronnie more than Messi but you need to go to fucking Hakim Optical if you regularly watch soccer and actually think anyone, nevermind Ronaldo, can even approach Messi's level.

Only smiles my friend. White knighting based ronaldo while purging and buzzkilling pessi semen slurpers makes for a great start of a blessed week
you have to go back

are you really comparing mannerisms?

ronaldo acts like a fucking toddler when things dont go his way.

how many tantrums has messi thrown?

all this thread has really proved is Xavi > Ronaldo, not Messi > Ronaldo desu

So that's all you have then? Memes? Right, feel free to use a proxy so you don't make our flag any more of a fucking embarrassment on this website.

>im superior to you despite coming from the same nation
Most reddit post I have ever seen
Despite providing all these stats and facts messi fans still delude themselves into thinking hes anything more than a system baby. He's a glorified senad lulic

>we are from the same country, so we are equal, and we all stand together!
Fuck off back to Sup Forums with your groupthink bullshit. I'm going to appreciate a good post and shit on an awful post regardless of the flag. You are just another shitposter, and not a very good one. I even stated earlier I am a HUGE Ronaldo fan but even I, with working vision, can see Messi is superior. This is the last (you) you're getting kiddo, and if you can't format a shitpost better in the future, don't expect many more.

you are seething right about now. Reread your post and count all of your contradictions. Don't ever bring Sup Forums up if you want to be taken seriously

>U R LE SEETHING XDD
kek