How does it feel knowing i could crush your head like a grape?

how does it feel knowing i could crush your head like a grape?

a bullet tears through fat or flesh equally.

user needs better roids or is that what a chad ballsack looks like?

Let's see, looks like 150 lbs. Managed to grow a fupa. No pic of legs so this guy doesn't work those out. I don't think he could crush an actual grape let alone a person's skull.

Yeah, wtf is that?

Trying to figure out what he shoved up his ass to make an imprint in his colon like that???

Prego? GAYLORD

No one cares faggot

Did you ingest a toilet seat?

PS, good on you though for taking your first step forward on being forever small

Manlets... When will they learn?

How does it feel having a padded toilet seat stuck in your lower intestine?

Post again after the alien comes out.

Your abs look like an anus

I didn't give you permission to reply to me. Listen, it was entertaining, first. Hell, it was actually funny. But now I'm getting the feeling that you actually think that you're on my level. From the day I was born, I was destined for success, you little shit. I was brought into this world by a software engineer and and a prominent actuary, both of Norwegian descent. From the moment that the fucking curtains were raised, I was set to dominate the STEM fields. And because I had guardians that actually cared about me, I flourished. Pretty soon, I was placed into a special school of correspondence, specifically I.M Gelfand's school for gifted children in New England. I not only reached my parents' expectations, but I passed them with flying colors. I had raw talent. I was fucking better. I was surrounded by 6th graders, many from Hong Kong, whom were smarter than half the posters in this fucking thread. And now, where am I? In MIT, getting my double BS in Electrical Engineering and Physics, with a Stanford-Binet tested IQ of 147 at age 17. Get this through your head: you are nothing. I am worth more than your entire goddamn family. I'm smarter than you, better looking than you, taller than you, wealthier than you, and more employable than you. While you type out another post to get cheap laughs, I'll be simultaneously working with the brightest minds in the world and fornicating with my beautiful girlfriend. It gets on my nerves when people pretend to be better than me. Know your place, you fucking vermin. Never, ever reply to my posts, again.

Crush my head with what? That vat of synthol that you have in your closet?

The fucks going on with his stomach

Be carefull
>>NITRO

Oh so that's funny to you? Is that it you fucking pathetic faggot? Let me just tell you this: you're nothing. You're fucking nothing.

I can bench press 290 and run 6 miles in less than 36 minutes. I train tapout and could knock you out with one punch. I know you think you're some internet tough guy sitting back there like a pussy faced bitch, but if we ever cross paths I will fucking crush you.

I will hit you so hard, your ancestors will feel pain. If you bring 5 of your friends, i'll just get a katana (which i'm trained in) and then we'll see who's the tough guy.

You can make all the "clever" comments you want on the internet, but when we meet, you're suddenly dead silent, like a fucking library. Once i'm done posting this i'm going to call my side piece up and pound away.

Enjoy jerking off to another hentai movie you fucking pathetic virgin. You think you're funny? I'm about to wipe that smile off your face. Get ready faggot, I've your IP and I cannot be stopped.

Lol, i read the whole thing. How are you from Norwegian descent? You look some dirty half wop half spic on vacation in central America. I don't need permission sweetie

Insecure Chad translator: What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
mfw

stop stealing my meme, this is my meme. i didnt give you permission to use my meme

Looks like he has taken a lot of HGH. That makes your internal organs swell. My guess is that he have not taken it for a longer time than the recommended cycles.

Just stop. If you ever post here again, I will fuckin’ choke slam you into a coffee table, with any luck it will be one of those old school antique coffee tables that was made out of the really good wood from deep in the fucking forest and not that Ikea bitch that explodes like a fucking stunt table. I will put you right through it, and pull you up by your god damn larynx and then right through the dry wall, my hand would be disappearing into the wall like I just fisted a fucking horse. Then I’d pull you out, you’d have plaster all over your fucking hair, you’d be deprived of 3 quarters of your oxygen, and you’d start to cry. Then I’d just whisper into your ear, really calmly, like one of those bad guys in one of those great 80’s movies with Mel Gibson, or fucking Stallone or whatever, where once the goons would get him tied up and the head bad guy that’s running bitch would come in all relaxed with his dress shoes and suit and would just come up and put his face like parallel to the other dude’s face and just come in and whisper in the guy’s ear nice and calmly. That’s what I’d do to you, as you’re struggling to breath, I’d put my head right next to your ear and just be like “If you ever post in this section again, I will fucking kill you. You understand me? The only reason you’re not dead right now is because I haven’t figured out how to get away with it yet. If you even come in this section again, I swear to god, I will grab you by your fucking baby fat and the top of your fucking head and I will throw you upside down through a bay window” As you sit out there in the rain, picking the glass and the wood shards out of your body, I’m gonna take a tray of hot macaroni and throw it right on your fucking face. That’s what I’ll do if you ever post here again.

fuck you fag

no, fuck you. this is my intellectual property.

So.. you should probably get a doctor to check that out. It isn't normal

Well I'm not going to hit a pregnant bitch so you're right, you would crush me

How can you look ripped and fat at the same time??

Says the chad with an actual boss-fight weak spot
pic related
attack chad gut for critical damage.

I lost

Lol

Im a very good shot mate, I hope you can out run 308.

fucking kek

you have bowel cancer. probably about 12 months to live. best stay off the sugar and get some good turkey tail. your gf will be emptying your colostomy bag of blood, mucus and shit in 6 months. its ok though, she will relieve her stress by getting banged by anyone who will buy her a drink/meth.

Mfw all the people itt are falling for this old bait

Why does your stomach look like a pocket pussy?

How's it feel knowing I can shoot ypu from half a mile away and you'd never see me.