Texas

Is Texas full of niggers? Is it a good holiday destination?

Texas is full of spics, so no
source: Live in Texas, am also a spic

Texas has good camping. Palo duro canyon is like heaven. Niggers never go camping

Get out beanbag. Tell all your family what leeches they are. Youre not welcome in my country

Why not? I thought they enjoyed the country wilds/jungle

Depends where you go. Just stick to the rich parts of town and avoid Houston (nigger central) Austin (SJW cuck central) and San Antonio (spic central)

They hate to be outside. They need air conditioning and food stamps

I was born here jamal, and my parents are legal

You need to go back

if youre here for food then you have no choice but to go to cities, which is full of niggers

Texas is full of faggots that suck each other off down on the Brazos.

Youre a fucking anchor baby. You have to go back.

Trump will make anchor babies illegal

Learn to read jamal

I find most of the good barbecue is found in small towns like Luling and Lockhart
Sup flyover

What do you think about Dallas? My older sister and her now-fiance moved to there about two years ago.

>Texas has good camping. Palo duro canyon is like heaven.

Texicans actually believe this.

We dont care you subhuman shitskin, this country was built by north western Europeans for north western Europeans not filthy Spanish-Indian rape babies

My sister lives there. It's gorgeous and the food is great. Didn't see many minorities but I haven't been there many times.

Don't cut yourself with that edge

Build wall paco

The rich parts and the outskirts of San Antonio are where its at. You won't see a spic or nigger for miles.

I'm legal jamal

Welp. About to start school in a few months at Rice University in the heart of Houston. Wish me luck.

Houston and Dallas are full of blacks. Texas is an extremely shitty holiday destination desu senpai unless you're actually into empty grasslands and barbecue

Austin is a really nice city. If I weren't American, I probably wouldn't choose to go to Texas. It is your best bet destination to get your ass kicked for having a foreign accent if you have a loud mouth...or if someone just doesn't like your face.

Legally a dirty fucking spic. You cousin fucking ditch digger

We are the only state that was it's own country so we are objectively the best. Shame about all the white trash here tho

God bless Texas

Austin and San Antonio would probably be the only holiday destinations you'd want. Houston and Fort Worth for living.

>eternal anglo
>any better than beaners
you guys are precious

German Texan here.

We rented a cabin in the Hill Country in 2012 for old times sake. I'm happy to say it still feels like home.

I'm not sure what it has to offer to anybody not connected to it, though. I mean I'm the kind of person who will stop to read a historical marker. We all had 2 years of Texas history in school.

california and vermont were there own countries too mexico fag

Mexicans are cool under 2 conditions
1. not an anchor baby
2. you pay taxes

mountains near el,paso are pretty solid too

Don't forget the Republic of Texas

not really tbhfam

>United States of America
>holiday destination

What.

Yeah, it's too bad we don't have your gypsy caravans that sell those trinkets to entertain everyone.

>living anywhere near houston
maybe if you hate your life

Fort Worth has the best white women, rich areas of Dallas too

I've been to the USA once and there were plenty of dollar stores.

>tfw I will go to Montana and live in a cuck shed spending my days fishing and hunting while German cuckolds are being enriched by the religion of peace

Well, you got me there.

You gotta live in the circle where all the nigs can't afford to live. Everything else is just nigland with the false name of Houston.

>a huge as fuck country with a ton of national parks, unique metropolises, theme parks, etc.
>bad holiday destination

Maybe if you're from a retardedly poor country like Bulgaria.

San Antonio probably would be an ideal Texas destination for a euro as it shows the future America is headed towards; nothing but the very dark brown, short, extremely fat Mexicans everywhere

>muh flyover state
I'm in Wyoming

>Texas literally full of faggots

Houston is, it's full of new orleans refugees who are all terrible human beings.
Houston isn't even american, there's more shitskins and foreigners than americans here.

Visit Austin or Dallas

Fredericksburg Texas
look us up.
no niggers

National parks are nice. They are nice all over the world. Why travel across the ocean to an expensive country to see one?

>unique metropolises
Top laff. We have "urban areas" in here too, only not as well armed.

Not saying there is no reason to go to the USA on a holiday or for sight seeing, in Las Vegas or to the big parks.
Just saying there are at least 20 places that are closer, cheaper, and just as good or better.

I suggest you visit Austin or any countryside town and take a good sip out of their fine moonshine! Im Canadian but I just love living down here and occasionally visit Texas

>mfw packing up all my shit to leave Montana and go back to Texas because there's nothing here except bars and meth

Hill Country my family.

Niggers/spics moving in from all sides but it is still white out here.

>live in nice area of houston
>decide to take a road trip or need to go to downtown for a doctor's visit or concert or w/e
>literally almost die because of shitty mexican drivers
i'm moving ASAP

You should hurry up because the USA is going to ban Muslims soon.

>mexican flag
>a leaf
>living in Texas
>all fucked up senpai

you can thank NAFTA

I live in Mexico which is right below Texas lol

full of niggers (houston, dallas), spics (san antonio, austin, south texas), and liberal retards (austin)

whoever says texas is not one of the worst states is fooling themselves

>in b4 muh guns

Go to Florida instead. Beautiful beaches, tropical climate, attractive women in bikinis, tons of stuff to do in the water. You can go swimming, fishing, ride jet skis, snorkeling. These Texas cucks live in flyover land and dont even know it.

I am Mexican Canadian, would be very interested in moving to Texas but I have a great job up here since it's easy to get one if you are a visible minority. Maybe one day.

Small sacrifice the way I see it. At least I can canoe a river year round and don't have to wait 9 months every year for all the snow and ice to melt.

Also dating up north sucks, the women are half as good looking and have twice the expectation and entitlement. No thank you.

I'm gettin ready for the Texas Takeover. Got the whole world sippin on that purple soda.

Houston is full of niggers that fled Hurricane Katrina in Lousianna.

Stay in north-eastern Texas. It's white and comfy.

the fucking edge lmfao

you forgot pill heads, spics, nigs, aquanigs, jews, filthy Russians, & every manner of degenerate, sociopathic asshole from across the globe