No, I'm East German

1. Mexico
2. No. Kill all Christians.

Devout muslim

Brazil

Yes

yeah this

i'm not religious because i don't PRACTICE it like a true religious would
and that's what most fedoras don't get, they're not atheist they're just anti-religion. everybody believes in something superior to the human condition and they call it "science" or "free thinking" like it was something magical. science is a practice, not a know-it-all source. if you didn't do the math yourself, you're not a scientist. and it's ok, you don't need to be one
but yeah i'm Theist. there IS a God and the definition of who It is is what's up to discussion

I guess it really depends under what kind of circumstances you grow up. Here it always was like this, that things are like they are. Most people don't even have a definition what a god could be. People accept happenings as they are, even if it's miserable event, then it's "bad luck". Here you always get told that, even as little child, that if you don't make something out of yourself, it's your own fault. Your mind is kind of "made" in this way.

does it mean you believe in a higher beeing who created the world but doesn't interfere with it?

fag
no

I have never believed in a higher idea of any sort. I am naturally completely devoid of faith in god or political concepts. Guess I'm just a nat'r'l bawn bydło.

America
ye

Flag.

Yes.

no

Yes

No. I'm not stupid.

nope

Flag
Science and logic is my religion. I am a free thinker, I do not believe in silly archaic docterines like the sheeples you all are. I am intellectually superior

>Here you always get told that, even as little child, that if you don't make something out of yourself, it's your own fault.
well, it is like that, that doesn't mean God doesn't exist, he just doesn't play the sims like some religious and fedoras believe

Mex
No, I'm an atheist

Japan
Yes

Are you actually religious? Or are you one of those Sup Forumsfags that cling to muh christian heritage?

I dont believe in anything

Flag.

For all intents and purposes I'm an atheist, but deep inside I simply don't care enough to even claim to be an atheist, believer or whatever, or care if god exists or not (apatheism).
It really doesn't affect me in the slightest and I want to keep it that way.

New Biafra
Nein

No, unironically religious. Being Catholic has probably kept me from being actually racist.