Sup Forums Made an Album

Sup Forums made an album based on Bjork samples

wholedamntownproductions.bandcamp.com/album/reroll-this-bjork-time-baby

Vote for your favorite 3 tracks here (for the best of album down the line):
strawpoll.me/14050054

This was a fun and actually pretty good album, join us next week starting Saturday morningish for the next one!
It will be themeless, but feel free to suggest themes for future albums

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14050054
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

this is pretty good, sticking with a theme sounds like a great way to go with these. track 11 was great

well done everyone who took part

bump

The songs with Ricardo are fucking creepy

Iceland is my city is the best song

Seaweed Sam and Sharkman Steve for best song, or at least best instrumental with no vocals.

There needs to be more short shitty interludes to balance out the quality on this album. Feeling a strong 6 on this album

The Stalk on You Crazy Diamond tracks are definitely the highlights of the album, but Have My BABIES and The Sounds of Kanye West Fucking Bjork While Kim Masterbates in the Corner 0_0 are so well done that I had to leave out one of them.

>I'd swim through a lake of water for this album
>It's the only thing that would quench the raging fire in my belly for this album

like AAAAAAAA

>Sup Forums made an album based on Bjork samples
so you ripped off the death grips?

pretty gay my man

>The Sounds of Kanye West Fucking Bjork

>Actually believing the DG sampled Bork meme
Andy pretty much confirmed that they sampled Zach Hill and not Bjork on Instagram so...

???

By the way these breasts are still mine. Dubs in next post counteracts.

Yeah actually if you listen carefully they are 100% Bjork vocals

roll

fuck you I already told you I got them in the first thread from having dubs. And they are NOT for sale! No parallel universe bullshit.

mine

Lol get counteracted bitch

Here you go...
Sorry man, that's just my set of arbitrary rules that exist mostly for my benefit. You can go fight the other user now.

Seaweed Sam is nice desu

Claiming Bjork's bum, if next post is dubs this is counteracted.

rolling for her left cheek mmmmmmmmmm

roll

Well I guess I get to keep the right? Thanks for being generous user.

>ywn hotdog bjork

bump

M I L F
I
L
F

bump

i wanna bump bjork if you know what i mean

My nigga. Her ass got a lot bigger with age, huh?

appreciate milf bjork now, while it lasts, because in the end gravity always wins.

As long as she's singing, she'll stay sexy.

Bump friends, there were at least 30 people in the thread last night, but only 13 are here now, more people need to see the album

dubs and we make a love album

Don't worry, the catalog is just a clusterfuck atm, and the thumbnail is pretty unassuming. I'll try nd keep us afloat though.

i love bjork

I like that idea a lot actually lol. Maybe we need a spoopy halloween album this month too

Coop got dubs, you heard the man, we have to do a Love album AND a Spoop album this month

Yeah I couldn't use just the album cover because the other thread was still up. Next time I'll just change it a little, I was too rushed this morning

have my BABIES is best track

WHAT IS VENEZUELA

clutter crash
clack! racket
bang thump!

Why is I Want Bjork To #4? It's not that good.

>Parts VI-IX getting no love
Damn..

I voted for it user :)

That's great! I think it was a really strong track, but I couldn't bring myself to vote for both sides of SOYCD.

We have some serious ties in the voting, thats really cool. I finally listened to it straight through and there's just tons of good stuff throughout. We'll see if more people vote, but I'm totally down to take more than the top 3 for the best of. Good job guys. Maybe having a theme actually does lend to higher quality

How would you rate the tracks from worst to best Coop? Worst is undoubtedly 12.

Haha its like picking a favorite kid, I don't want to rank anybody's last. I think 1 is pretty groovy, 7 is really nice. I really like 9, I wish it didn't just click off lol and kept going. 11 is interesting, I like 13 as well. Picking only 3 and ranking is hard for sure

Yeah it was pretty hard voting for me too, but 2 is undoubtedly my favorite. The way it adheres to the theme while still staying creative; that should've been the precedent for the whole album.

Good trolling man

Yeah there are definitely some people setting the bar really high, its cool. That's why I want more people to see the albums, not just the people who made them, because there's some good music in here

You're right. For every meme track, there's one really good producer hiding underneath.

This is like the original Sup Forums makes an album.

wrong thread

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand [Bjork Time Baby]. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical philosophy most of the jokes will go over a typical listener's head. There's also user's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterization. His personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny, they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Bjorky's truly ARE idiots, of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in user's existential catchphrase "I want to suck on her talent" which itself is a cryptic reference to Artsybashev's erotic Russian epic Sanin. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Sup Forums's genius wit unfolds itself on their speakers. What fools... how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, I DO have a Bjork tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for Bjork's' eyes only, and even then she has to demonstrate that she's within 5 lewd points of my own lewd scale (preferably higher) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

>It's for Bjork's' eyes only, and even then she has to demonstrate that she's within 5 lewd points of my own lewd scale
fucking kek

What exactly is the lewd scale Coop?

haha imagine if you were like a 2 on the lewd scale and Bjork was a 9 haha she could teach you so many things haha just kidding

She's probably a 20 on the lewd scale at this point. So much she could do to you, just imagine.. (haha just kidding)

>tfw not even on the lewd scale

How old are you?

Holy shit, literally Cthulhu at this point.

>So I heard what you were saying about on Sup Forums?

what

meant to post in /brit/ sorry im tired

please stay

sorry hun i'll be in /brit/ if you need me

did you listen to the album?

yes it was fun

cool. maybe shill it a bit over in /brit/?

yeah sure whatevs

cool
nice digits btw

cheers

good shit dude
lurking there rn
really appreciate you
tell em to vote too if you can

alri

:^)

Yes that is all me. I have to bump the thread somehow, and currently 2 is underrated.

Honestly though, did you think we have 82 posts with 17 posters without some samefagging?

its okay I guess
wouldn't listen to it ever again though

Top 3 tracks?
strawpoll.me/14050054

I had no idea /brit/ moved so fast
Listen to carbon free funeral, tracks 3,4,5 are ones I legit just put on sometimes

What's the name of the producer of track 3 on carbon free, and track 2 on this album? I really like his style.
Suicide is a fag and deleted everything.

holy shit lol you have 3 albums
what are the other two made up from?

sucide deleted all the shit Sup Forums did for him and refuses to re upload it, all just because he got tired of doing it, fuck him what an asshole

hownu.ru

No. He really did that.

literally never went on Sup Forums till someone told me to listen to the album on Sup Forums

hello newfriend.
it's a collaborative thing we do every week, sometimes with a theme, most times without. this time just happened to be bjork samples. coop just organizes everything.

alri

user.. Are you okay?

I appreciate it. :^)
I put a decent amount of effort into Track 2, to say the least.

I'm choosing to remain anonymous.

That's probably a good idea user, not to be associated with a place like this. I can definitely hear the effort though, your method of sampling is amazing. Sorta makes me think of All Is Full Of Love's album mix.

>I had no idea /brit/ moved so fast
Mate if you can't keep up don't even try sweetheart x

could someone possibly do a track-by-tack review of the album?