cool quirky """experimental""" pop music
>In Rainbows, AMSP, OKC
passable mellow pop music
>Pablo Honey, The Bends
passable nostalgic britpop music
>HTTT
why this exists?

Its like American Idiot, but better

Your opinions are such trash that I regret bumping you by posting this.

just sage it, like i'm doing

>Your opinions are such trash
why? pls explain

>calling OKC pop

How is Radiohead pop music? I know this is bait, but still it doesn't make sense at all.

90% of rock is pop in the most literal sence of this word and radiohead is obviously not a part of that 10%

If not pop then what?

we were so wrong with Radiohead
>worst band ever

You have garbage taste. Go back to re.ddit
Shh dude

No and stop with this forced meme

see

Oh fuck off

what kind of explanation is this?

Eat a bag of dicks

>In Rainbows
>mellow

its called faux avant-garde

Its called Alt Rock

what's the differnece between alt rock and alt pop?

It is pop though

I don't get this either. On this board Radiohead is treated as some normie core trash but I'm yet to find anyone in real life who listens to them, even if they listen to other alt-core artists. I know a lot of people who listen to artists like Arcade Fire, Coldplay and the likes but they don't even know Radiohead. I just find it weird where this is coming from. Radiohead are in no way "pop" music, in the sense of normie pop. They are accessible but too weird for 90% of the normies I know.

You okay bud?

see

why does everyone consider HTTT just another rock album? It's much closer to Kid A and Amnesiac than it is to OK Computer. I feel like people only judge it based off of 2+2=5 and completely ignore the other, more electronic, more experimental (i use this word loosely) tracks like The Gloaming, Sit Down Stand Up, A Punch Up at a Wedding, and Myxomatosis, all of which would fit very well alongside Pulk/Pull, You and Whose Army, or I Might Be Wrong. If anything, In Rainbows is the return to form.

Sleeve with name panel? Never seen that version before.

How can something be fake avant-garde?